O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen Daisey abroad last week she wore the white outfit that she’s posted all on Instagram. she’s a normal looking girl not like she is online if I didn’t nearly walk into her I wouldn’t of even recognised her I was so unsure if it was even her till I seen her posts 😏

Reactions: 9
Calm down. No need to call people dumb. I didn’t study the picture as close as you did, Inspector Morse. 🧐
I wouldn’t call it studying, it’s just using my eyes. You obviously watch her Instagram like myself so maybe you need to get your eyes tested.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t call it studying, it’s just using my eyes. You obviously watch her Instagram like myself so maybe you need to get your eyes tested.
Yes but unlike you I don’t even know what Brads arm looks like. I don’t closely watch these people like you do. Put the monocle down. 🧐 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think Ellie and Bart have split up again? All this support from Daisy and looks like the pics are archived again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe how slutty those two are dressed for their cousins wedding!! Ellie’s dress is so short you can see her fufa, Daiseys implants are hanging out. Bet their cousin will be fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.