Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vitamintea

Lol Daisey unfollowed honey, Lee’s sister. Bit harsh she was your only friend for best part of a year…

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
9E19DD13-C8AD-48B3-8287-8A2AEBEA4645.jpeg
So she was a vegan for 2 weeks apart from the times she wasn’t and is proud to be out of bed by 9am! This girl is clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

vitamintea

This has genuinely annoyed me this morning. I appreciate she’s immature and desperate to get Lee’s attention, but 3 months ago she was bragging about how happy she was and how she was in the best headspace blah blah having the time of her life an all that. Now she’s admitting it was all a lie…. Social media is the fakest pile of shit I could never make it my job, it feels so empty and unfulfilling. Seems to be a trap for those with the biggest egos 👀

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

titfortat246

I went to Daisey’s dj set this evening (she was supporting a well known mcr dj) and her and Sophie Lee couldn’t be more infuriating. Daisey pressed a couple of buttons and Sophie jumps around next to her screaming ‘AYEEEE’. Shambolic. They left before the main act finished. The one who got her the job in the first place may I add. Rude and so embarrassing. So much so that they halved the price of the tickets hours before, it couldn’t have been further from a sell out and probably the most embarrassing ‘event’ I’ve been to.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
D2B89057-411E-49E0-BA0C-28E9A17A923C.jpeg

we get it daisey you’re in a Lamborghini, now please sit properly without leaning over to show off the logo to your fake insta followers 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Rosalinda

Not sure if this was asked before, but do you think Ellie used to lick Bears ass the same as his current bird? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Recap
Daisey- still breaking her back.
Ellie- My left thumb is more interesting

Daiseys on and off relationship with lee seems to be done. The family dubia trip turned sour me gals. Had to leave marbie and all the other dogs they love (tinkerbell bark if ur still alive) in Huddersfield. But its ok some lady in a nice white shirt made them a cake. Crazy daisey still acts like shes enjoys rave scene but never really goes to anything that's not a mainstream event. Same with the trap/rappers she constantly posts. Fake fake fake. Oh yeah daisey has a fitness plan she remembers about once a week. But dont worry if u ever get annoyed at daisey. Go look at ellies insta... She's umm still going out with a con man and drinking Starbucks?

Last edited:
  • Haha
One thing that is a bit unsettling about Daisey is how quickly she gets close to people and then how quickly she drops them, kids included, she’s a very cold person.. She comes across very lonely too

Reactions: 27
Anyone else think her mum looked really uncomfortable and embarrassed on Daisey’s story last night!
I mean why wouldn’t you beembarrassed/uncomfortable when you’re just trying to have a nice sit down meal but your adult daughter insists on doing at least 5 lip sync videos to whatever is playing in the restaurant 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27