O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe they actually brag about being so classy, I’m pretty sure you’d see her underwear if she stood straight and the material is so thin and see through. They live in cheap clothes. Also someone who’s friendly with them and lives in marbella says she regularly brags about being wife material because she made Jay wait 3 weeks to sleep with her, how strange is that to try and flex 😭
E5B57C54-526D-4831-B5FA-3814FCEF2F5E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe they actually brag about being so classy, I’m pretty sure you’d see her underwear if she stood straight and the material is so thin and see through. They live in cheap clothes. Also someone who’s friendly with them and lives in marbella says she regularly brags about being wife material because she made Jay wait 3 weeks to sleep with her, how strange is that to try and flex 😭View attachment 1487632
I don’t think I have ever seen an outfit they have worn and said I want that

Reactions: 16
Roxy came up on TikTok for me, this was only yesterday the line in the song is “ creepy ass ho Tryna F, I ain’t worry bout a hoe or a slut’ lol does Vinny have a side piece from Ibiza 😂😂😂
Typical childish mentality. Her man is out shagging other girls and she blames the woman for it. Roxy, you're embarrassing yourself luv.

Reactions: 18
Typical childish mentality. Her man is out shagging other girls and she blames the woman for it. Roxy, you're embarrassing yourself luv.
They’re all like this though, their entire self worth is based on male validation.

Reactions: 10
I sort of feel bad for Roxy (just a little), she’s obviously being strung along. I can just imagine the OTrolls and White Shirt keeping her around saying it’s just a phase etc etc

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe they actually brag about being so classy, I’m pretty sure you’d see her underwear if she stood straight and the material is so thin and see through. They live in cheap clothes. Also someone who’s friendly with them and lives in marbella says she regularly brags about being wife material because she made Jay wait 3 weeks to sleep with her, how strange is that to try and flex 😭View attachment 1487632
3 wks hardly makes you a nun hun!! 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂

probably had to wait three weeks because of her STD results and then treatment after that random hook up with Bear

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
haven’t posted on here in a LONG time as they’ve been so boring for a while now.
But I just had to question this - if Daiseys jewellery is all real in this pic that’s about £160k on her arm. That much on jewellery and yet you don’t own any properties or cars, still living at home with r Nic doing your washing and no driving license?
I actually hope the clobber is fake otherwise I seriously worry for this girl.

We all know they absolutely love a market fake so I’m sure panther girl hasn’t just spent the equivalent of a deposit on 4 properties on some Cartier xx

4FC751AA-C2EC-4639-9E7E-B2585CAA3AC1.jpeg
12B69DBD-5102-4E28-AD82-A994D6D99A47.jpeg

Reactions: 14
She's dumb as duck if she's really spent that much money on jewellery. I'm sure she's not short of cash but she's not Kylie Jenner rich, she's not going to make money being an influencer forever. She ought to be investing now while she's still earning.

I can guarantee she's got no knowledge of money management. Probably not got any savings, just spends as soon as she gets it.

I wouldn't be very happy if I was her mum either, how old is she? 25? I can understand your kid living at home at that age if they're struggling to save money in a low paid job, it's tough out there at the moment. But if my child had made the sort of money that Daisey has made by that age I'd be telling them to crack on and buy their own house instead of blowing money on designer shite!

Reactions: 7
She's dumb as duck if she's really spent that much money on jewellery. I'm sure she's not short of cash but she's not Kylie Jenner rich, she's not going to make money being an influencer forever. She ought to be investing now while she's still earning.

I can guarantee she's got no knowledge of money management. Probably not got any savings, just spends as soon as she gets it.

I wouldn't be very happy if I was her mum either, how old is she? 25? I can understand your kid living at home at that age if they're struggling to save money in a low paid job, it's tough out there at the moment. But if my child had made the sort of money that Daisey has made by that age I'd be telling them to crack on and buy their own house instead of blowing money on designer shite!
Couldn’t agree more. They’ve raised absolutely useless children. I think the girls are just hoping to find a wealthy man and stay home forever like RNic doing sweet duck all.

Reactions: 8
haven’t posted on here in a LONG time as they’ve been so boring for a while now.
But I just had to question this - if Daiseys jewellery is all real in this pic that’s about £160k on her arm. That much on jewellery and yet you don’t own any properties or cars, still living at home with r Nic doing your washing and no driving license?
I actually hope the clobber is fake otherwise I seriously worry for this girl.

We all know they absolutely love a market fake so I’m sure panther girl hasn’t just spent the equivalent of a deposit on 4 properties on some Cartier xx

View attachment 1497061View attachment 1497060
I think fake for sure. It’s not that hard to find decent replicas these days but what’s cringe is that she actually wants people to believe that all her jewelry and clothes are real. I wish influencers would start getting exposed for this type of stuff. I personally don’t care if people want to buy and wear anything fakes but it’s the ones who flaunt it pretending it’s real. There is no way odolls is bringing in that type of money 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Sooo if they’re fake they won’t have any scratches/marks on them. Simply because once they do the gold coating will come off and she will need to replace them.

if they are real they get scratched within about 30 seconds as you can’t take them off easily and they are solid as always get bashed 🙃🙃. Gold really isn’t that ‘hard’.

p.s. you can get them slightly cheaper duty free but the full diamond ones are stupidly priced and I would guess 95% people who have more than one on being fake.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch Roxans live with Vinny in the car?🫣

Everybody saying hes cheated on her in Ibiza and she switched it off, so awkward and embarrassing 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What’s this girls insta ? Or even name x
Just gonna leave this here because it’s the same girl he was with at Ibiza rocks… he’s bold allowing her to post pictures with him. I actually feel bad for Roxy. This girl is also a daisey look a like which is beyond weird but I always got a weird vibe from daisey and Vinny 🤨

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.