NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From a single parent with no involvement from the other parent, no nanny, very little support from family, who works full time & has had 1 solo holiday in 11 years, this guy can get in the bleeping sea. Why do people follow him? Genuine question!! What value does he actually offer to the world besides being a spoilt asshole? Who thinks it’s cute to let his kid promote sex toys on his behalf. I honestly have no idea why people follow him.
I got sucked in thinking how amazing it was to see a gay couple having kids and breaking down barriers. Then I saw how much a Christian exploits their kids and that was a major reason why I unfollowed. I think he saw how popular Edwards and Co was getting and quit his actual job to ride the gravy train.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
How the f*** can she say she had a busy day at work?!?!?! She was getting a tattoo mid morning and now she's home at 6 she didn't even do a full day 🤦‍♀️🤣
I can't help but laugh at what her idea of busy is. I also run my own business with the same amount of staff and I worked from home for 2 hours before my kids got up, did the school run then went back to work until the kids finished school, did the parenting and cooking and now my kids are in bed and I'm checking Tattle before I go back to work at home for the next 4-5 hours and I still wouldn't say I had a busy day at work 🤣 I wouldn't even know what to do with myself if my work days were like hers! I should hope her staff get paid really bleeping well for putting in the hard yards while their barely part time boss takes all the credit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
yeah I eat vego a lot but not vegan, and so many of her vegan recipes used tons of cashews, which aren’t super ethical! So yeah I just use her books too. I have them all from flybuys points over the years, haha.

I went off her after her toddler milk debacle, gawd, what a mess!!
Didn't she share a bunch of anti vax stuff aswell? Or am I thinking of someone else 🤔

Reactions: 7
I’m with you, I was a thick bleep and couldn’t figure out who for a while. now that I’ve got it I agree. A few red herrings to throw us off track, but yes I think it is.
Ok I had to google the code words there and 100% it’s the same person I was thinking of . We are good spies 🕵️‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
From a single parent with no involvement from the other parent, no nanny, very little support from family, who works full time & has had 1 solo holiday in 11 years, this guy can get in the bleeping sea. Why do people follow him? Genuine question!! What value does he actually offer to the world besides being a spoilt asshole? Who thinks it’s cute to let his kid promote sex toys on his behalf. I honestly have no idea why people follow him.
Christian and Simone are the king and Queen of Most Unethical Influencing, surely. He’s so bad I don’t understand how people can’t see it.

Reactions: 11
I wanna know 🤣 I'm too dumb to figure it out hahah
Go back through the threads and see who constantly says something along the lines of “we have new members here, how did you find this page”. She’s more commonly seen on the Simone page because we all know how much she loves simone .

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The actual duck! He’s so out of touch with reality!

Reactions: 6
Christian and Simone are the king and Queen of Most Unethical Influencing, surely. He’s so bad I don’t understand how people can’t see it.
I liked him when he was more about promoting the surrogate bill however went off him completely when he aligned with certain annoying people (still annoys me Ethically Kate likes him). Then the ADs galore and pretty much showing they have money and like others (Tarryn) they want everything for nothing and live a very privileged life.

Reactions: 6
Umm does jess know this is the actual traditional tattoo for miscarriage? An angel on a cloud? She obviously hasn't done her research yet again

She's never said she suffered a miscarriage

She got what is called a miscarriage angel tattoo and put the music about going to hell to it wow she needs to learn some things
I was gonna say what the hell is her meaning behind this? My mum got an angel baby for my sister who passed as a newborn, so confused!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I was gonna say what the hell is her meaning behind this? My mum got an angel baby for my sister who passed as a newborn, so confused!

Exactly! My sister in law just got one for their baby they lost also so as soon as I saw it I clicked! I feel like if she did have a miscarriage she would have said with this so feel it's just one of those things she thought was cute and didn't do her research again abd then to out music about hell to it just is so wrong

Christ how many dog beds, floor cushions, couches do Jess’ dogs need?! 😮🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.