NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Tarryn trying to prove to us she hangs with her kids? Stop using them as click bait. Yes we know you make them go tot the gym and sit there and qsa your beauty treatments and free PRs when it’s the weekend. But don’t then try and prove you spend time with them. Maybe stop promoting them for your own financial gain.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Can others please report Hannah Laity’s posts to the ASA, she is seriously so bad at not disclosing ads on her main post feed, it is shocking how she gets away with it so much!! It’s almost like she’s embarrassed that her whole feed is pretty much an ad, embarrassing when you could easily just pay for it all yourself and not have to disclose ad / gifted etc.

Reactions: 10
Reading the Me Today Reports
Hannah gets paid $3750 a qtr for her influencing and she also takes a $93k directors fee.
She has also had to disclose she is a shareholder of BB Promotions (Beauden) which is also paid a ridiculous sum of money to be an ambassador for the company.

Aside from her being the most unqualified independent director (on a board that struggles to meet is obligations with barely any independence given she is also a small shareholder taking an option earlier this year) it’s clear why and how she was appointed to the board in the first place.

But alas, I digress. Report on its way!! Couldn't agree more

if you are an independent director QUOTE="iggy, post: 12777159, member: 337842"]
Can others please report Hannah Laity’s posts to the ASA, she is seriously so bad at not disclosing ads on her main post feed, it is shocking how she gets away with it so much!! It’s almost like she’s embarrassed that her whole feed is pretty much an ad, embarrassing when you could easily just pay for it all yourself and not have to disclose ad / gifted etc.
[/QUOTE]

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Surely she’s having us on now? Has this girl actually worked 5+ days, 40+ hours a week before or?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Mum of 3, no fam support, no friend support, no nanny and not a single night off in almost 9 years of parenting. LFYD can go duck himself. He doesn’t understand what real parenting is.

Reactions: 22
What made you leave? You were such a big fan of hers?
Clearly I am her and this is all just a ruse. Lol. Jk But seriously do u really think she would go through so much effort?
Actually I just needed to take a break from social media in general for my own mental health and no point paying for something I wasn't using or reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely she’s having us on now? Has this girl actually worked 5+ days, 40+ hours a week before or?
Maybe comedian is her next career option when she has to liquidate the “bakery” and her ✨iNfLuEnCiNg✨ finally dries up 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5

This kind of tit must be a kick in the face to her husband when he works 247 was doing the house on weekends and building new parts for the front of her shop. He works she goes beauty appts, tattoos she's going to find it sooooo hard to have kids if 2 days at less than 4 hours each day is too much for her... tit over 2 days she works what we all probley work in 1 day 5 times a week!

And she dosnt have to "work" to get these material things she hints for them from company's on Instagram 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I’m at the point I don’t think they care. I have reported time and again on people like her and get nothing. I think they know this. When it first came out they made sure they added it all the time now they don’t care.

Reactions: 3
I’m at the point I don’t think they care. I have reported time and again on people like her and get nothing. I think they know this. When it first came out they made sure they added it all the time now they don’t care.
Agree! There are absolutely no consequences for them not correctly declaring things! oh I have to amend my post, oh I have to remove my post - big whoop, who cares I’ll just continue to do it 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.