NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I left I didn't get removed from Group till the end of the month. Actually was a bit over - she must've been slow on admin that month lol.
You are the only one I’ve ever come across who has had a good experience with the Em groups and I mean that. Not an exaggeration or anything. I’ve only ever heard of people being removed immediately when cancelling, and I’ve seen them called out on her stories for missing a payment, and heard what she shares on her close friends. It’s basically therapy that SHE is getting paid for and that just gives me the ick 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
True “EM style”… honestly. Give this woman a mirrored house already so she can see herself 360 degrees and put a blimmin statue of her as well! Wow. 🤯 If the “EM cult” isn’t seeing what is wrong here, the world is doomed hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you can't afford lunch, which was very much a disingenuous statement....let's see how long this lasts. Surely you would then cut back on nails, hair, facials, waxing, lashes, take less of a wage from the business. But not if you are bougee Jess. I guess we watch this space🤣
A business cannot remain “successful” being operated in this way! You’re right….watch this space!

Reactions: 4
If you can't afford lunch, which was very much a disingenuous statement....let's see how long this lasts. Surely you would then cut back on nails, hair, facials, waxing, lashes, take less of a wage from the business. But not if you are bougee Jess. I guess we watch this space🤣

I would have thought the money she payed for tattoo would have been good to put aside for this wardrobe fit out she can't afford, instead she thinks someone else will pay that for her as she hints it on insta. No one will offer her a free one now seeing how she says this stuff then goes and blows money on ink she's got a lot of growing up to do before children but I totaly see her buisness going down the same as bernadebts

Reactions: 16
Chelsea Winter's house didn't sell ... I wonder what her plans - that presumably have to be parked for a bit now - were?

WTF 🤦 Just Jess advertising Eve Wellness and obviously doesn't have a clue what she's talking about. Have the decency to know the product you are using and use the correct terms. Makes me wonder if she even uses these supplements or whether it's just another paid junket. This makes Evewellness look like a joke😡
Sent a polite comment to Eve wellness about the lack of professionalism and knowledge by their ad partner, in representing and promoting their product. They didn't care. It was all rather patronising. And if Jess' "honesty" is the level of her comprehension, then she shouldn't be promoting a product she clearly doesn't understand

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I think before the year is up we need our own awards for these influencers they all seem to love award and being praised lets praise them at there worst... like

worst influencer parent goes to...
Worse influencer buisness goes to...
Worst influencer ads goes to...
Worst influencer producing Ad goes to..

I don't know just a little idea that could be a laugh
Skete will use this for content no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sent a polite comment to Eve wellness about the lack of professionalism and knowledge by their ad partner, in representing and promoting their product. They didn't care. It was all rather patronising. And if Jess' "honesty" is the level of her comprehension, then she shouldn't be promoting a product she clearly doesn't understand
Yuck, add them to the list of gross businesses with low morals and terrible condescending customer service!
I hate the use of xx and 💕 in business responses, so patronising and unprofessional

Reactions: 9
I would have thought the money she payed for tattoo would have been good to put aside for this wardrobe fit out she can't afford, instead she thinks someone else will pay that for her as she hints it on insta. No one will offer her a free one now seeing how she says this stuff then goes and blows money on ink she's got a lot of growing up to do before children but I totaly see her buisness going down the same as bernadebts
Exactly!
What company in their right mind would gift her things for her house, when they see her constantly not at work, swanning around attending #gifted beauty appointments and spending money on superfluous things like tattoos?!? 🤯🤯
Aside from all of that, what company in their right mind would partner with her when you see the “fantastic” job she does advertising and promoting the current things she shills!! I would be so disappointed and embarrassed if I had paid her to showcase my product and what I got in return was this half arsed, unenthusiastic, monotone ✨cOnTeNt✨ she consistently serves up!

Wonder what generic basic witch tattoo Jess is getting today lol
“boujee” in some problematic and completely wrong, generic Asian language character/symbol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly!
What company in their right mind would gift her things for her house, when they see her constantly not at work, swanning around attending #gifted beauty appointments and spending money on superfluous things like tattoos?!? 🤯🤯
Aside from all of that, what company in their right mind would partner with her when you see the “fantastic” job she does advertising and promoting the current things she shills!! I would be so disappointed and embarrassed if I had paid her to showcase my product and what I got in return was this half arsed, unenthusiastic, monotone ✨cOnTeNt✨ she consistently serves up!

“boujee” in some problematic and completely wrong, generic Asian language character/symbol
Exactly! I would never gift her or discount something for her when I see she never works she can't be that desperate for it if she can't put in the work and make money

I've never followed her and never will but from what I see and read here I can't believe she has so many followers. Like how and why?? She looks so so boring and does nothing and goes nowhere except to Emcults show and two nights in a hotel by herself 🤷 oh and Europe without her family 🥱🥱🥱
Yes I asked myself that today , how does she have so many & also Simone ?

Reactions: 3
You are the only one I’ve ever come across who has had a good experience with the Em groups and I mean that. Not an exaggeration or anything. I’ve only ever heard of people being removed immediately when cancelling, and I’ve seen them called out on her stories for missing a payment, and heard what she shares on her close friends. It’s basically therapy that SHE is getting paid for and that just gives me the ick 🤮
She may have shared my account as a missed payment but I wouldn't know especially if she did it after I was already off her close friends 😅 🙃 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone smart explain this to me. Elle herself, via welleclub and welle essentials (her brands) is offering this "amazing" black Friday deal we've all been waiting for.

So if you spend $100 on product you get a "free" quarterly Welleclub membership, no link to the T&C, and lots of questions asking why members don't get anything, not even a discount off the product, 🤔

Or

You can sign up with the code and get 25% off a Welleclub membership but only for new members. Lady I work with, her membership finished yesterday, automatically renewed, she was gutted. Offering a lucky dip of of a free membership to all current members seems a bit cheap considering it costs.$150 a year for not much really. Be interesting to know how many members in WC

Love how they say they value their members ❤❤ This black Friday deal is nothing more than a Membership drive😡, what do members actually get....

Attachments

Bets clearly showing her customers addresses - idiot. Wonder if that’s covered in the paid subscription service or how to run a business into the ground?
I’m getting so irrationally angry seeing her continue to operate and sell her tit!
I know a lot of businesses fail and im all for people picking themselves up and starting again BUT she’s just such an awful, arrogant POS (and of course I don’t know the legalities and ins and outs of who she’s owes $$ to, creditors, staff etc) this just feels so wrong that she’s seemingly just picked up where she left off! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sooo, and let me see if I understand this, they’re happy for people to speak honestly even if it’s all nonsense and but if the viewers want ‘educational information’ they need to go to the website? 🤔😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.