NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HMHC was really one of the earliest mum bloggers in NZ so she grew an audience that way. Plus shared heaps of memes and stuff. I doubt many are engaged followers now, their kids will have grown up. She used to do heaps of ads too, got in some hot water once for not disclosing Kmart ads.

Reactions: 9
Chelsea Winter's house didn't sell ... I wonder what her plans - that presumably have to be parked for a bit now - were?
It was a crazy price for three bedrooms! Like it’s pretty, but come on.
She’s so weird these days. Disappointing because I used to really love her stuff!

Reactions: 21
Wonder what generic basic witch tattoo Jess is getting today lol
I’m putting money on birds, flowers or feathers … maybe all 3 😂

Can someone smart explain this to me. Elle herself, via welleclub and welle essentials (her brands) is offering this "amazing" black Friday deal we've all been waiting for.

So if you spend $100 on product you get a "free" quarterly Welleclub membership, no link to the T&C, and lots of questions asking why members don't get anything, not even a discount off the product, 🤔

Or

You can sign up with the code and get 25% off a Welleclub membership but only for new members. Lady I work with, her membership finished yesterday, automatically renewed, she was gutted. Offering a lucky dip of of a free membership to all current members seems a bit cheap considering it costs.$150 a year for not much really. Be interesting to know how many members in WC

Love how they say they value their members ❤❤ This black Friday deal is nothing more than a Membership drive😡, what do members actually get....
Look after your existing customers first or else you’ll end up losing the loyal ones 🤦🏼‍♀️ look at what happened with SKY! Always offering great deals for new members while existing customers were getting shafted. So dumb!!!!

Wow Tarryn, so cooking frozen mixed veggies is considered lazy?? Majority of homes can only afford this not fresh (and frozen is as good as fresh).
I’m lazy all the time then!!!!
Right now with small children all of our meals have frozen veggies because I don’t have time to prepare gourmet twice a day 🙄
They have the same nutritional content as fresh veggies what’s the big deal 🖕🏼

She’s so weird these days. Disappointing because I used to really love her stuff!
She has gone all vegan and hippie which is fine cos that’s what she wants for herself but I don’t cook any of her new recipes and I unfollowed and just use her books now 😂

Reactions: 11
It's not too crazy for the area (I live in the Mt and have family out at Te Puna). Plus, I imagine there would be people who'd want to buy it because a celebrity lived there. If it had more in the way of water tanks, solar panels, a pool, a self-irrigating garden (fueled by water from the roof), it would be worth that price, but as it is I'd say very low $2ms.

I wonder where she's off to next? She's already done Auckland ... maybe Q'town?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m putting money on birds, flowers or feathers … maybe all 3 😂

Look after your existing customers first or else you’ll end up losing the loyal ones 🤦🏼‍♀️ look at what happened with SKY! Always offering great deals for new members while existing customers were getting shafted. So dumb!!!!

Right now with small children all of our meals have frozen veggies because I don’t have time to prepare gourmet twice a day 🙄
They have the same nutritional content as fresh veggies what’s the big deal 🖕🏼

She has gone all vegan and hippie which is fine cos that’s what she wants for herself but I don’t cook any of her new recipes and I unfollowed and just use her books now 😂
yeah I eat vego a lot but not vegan, and so many of her vegan recipes used tons of cashews, which aren’t super ethical! So yeah I just use her books too. I have them all from flybuys points over the years, haha.

I went off her after her toddler milk debacle, gawd, what a mess!!

Reactions: 12
One thing I kinda noticed is since there was talk on her about the tit form coming from TD while at BFT she’s not sharing anywhere near as many stories on IG anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same here. I feel like it’s since she met her husband and he was a bit my way or the highway. So now she has embraced cashew sauce etc.

Nothing against plant based, big fan, but man her posts were getting pretty righteous 😝

And now she just comes back to fb to post the odd giveaway. Don’t actually follow her on Instagram.

Edit - Chelsea winter

It's not too crazy for the area (I live in the Mt and have family out at Te Puna). Plus, I imagine there would be people who'd want to buy it because a celebrity lived there. If it had more in the way of water tanks, solar panels, a pool, a self-irrigating garden (fueled by water from the roof), it would be worth that price, but as it is I'd say very low $2ms.

I wonder where she's off to next? She's already done Auckland ... maybe Q'town?
I'm looking at buying in that area and that agent that use is known for overpricing. I would say it is overpriced. it didn't sell that tells you something! nice though I like but quite small floor area.

Elle herself made it sound like mad deals on well essential products so many members questioning her with no reply use to like her but find her cringe and fake as

Reactions: 7
Mfm latest post on how stressed she is lol God damn the lady is so overwhelmed by doing so little. She needs serious help.

Reactions: 7
Stop trying to make “boss Friday” a thing, Jess!
What was her new tattoo? Does it say boujee witch, or is it a picture of a wardrobe?
F211E7E2-3F1B-47A8-BDA6-27B4738D731A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
yeah I eat vego a lot but not vegan, and so many of her vegan recipes used tons of cashews, which aren’t super ethical! So yeah I just use her books too. I have them all from flybuys points over the years, haha.

I went off her after her toddler milk debacle, gawd, what a mess!!
What happened with the toddler milk?

Can someone smart explain this to me. Elle herself, via welleclub and welle essentials (her brands) is offering this "amazing" black Friday deal we've all been waiting for.

So if you spend $100 on product you get a "free" quarterly Welleclub membership, no link to the T&C, and lots of questions asking why members don't get anything, not even a discount off the product, 🤔

Or

You can sign up with the code and get 25% off a Welleclub membership but only for new members. Lady I work with, her membership finished yesterday, automatically renewed, she was gutted. Offering a lucky dip of of a free membership to all current members seems a bit cheap considering it costs.$150 a year for not much really. Be interesting to know how many members in WC

Love how they say they value their members ❤❤ This black Friday deal is nothing more than a Membership drive😡, what do members actually get....
this is so ridiculous, if your business isn’t in a position to run a high discount sale then don’t. like what if i want to buy something from Welle Essentials but have 0 interest in the club? seems a bit useless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.