NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hardly a sale when you have to spend $100 to even qualify for the discount šŸ˜‚
I fucken hate sales like that. I donā€™t want to have to spend a certain amount. I want your product for a discount on this one off occasion because I will feel better spending a little less money. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Alsoā€¦. It still means you need to buy two candles or a candle and accessories/tool to even get to $99 šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø fucken stupid.

Reactions: 10
I fucken hate sales like that. I donā€™t want to have to spend a certain amount. I want your product for a discount on this one off occasion because I will feel better spending a little less money. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Alsoā€¦. It still means you need to buy two candles or a candle and accessories/tool to even get to $99 šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø fucken stupid.
Bets did that all the time! Every single ā€œsaleā€ up until liquidation. You had to spend like $60 or something stupid to get the discount

Reactions: 4
Marnie

Did anyone else see Marnie finally announced her new business. beginner knit kits and courses I think. But she is only just learned how to knit herself....
As an actual knitter (of 7 years now) I have *feelings* about this

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My parents live in the same area as Sera Lynne and the houses are getting up towards the 2mill + markā€¦not sure what planet you live on but house view or not, thatā€™s pretty lush to me.
Why would you pay $2m to live in a house where you can hear the neighbourā€™s toilet flush? Thatā€™s not lush to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I must be so behind in the āœØiNfLuEnCeRāœØ Knowledge because I didnā€™t know anyone (apart from SA who I watched the story of to be nosey) at the playtime store event šŸ˜‚ maybe because I have older children so none of them interest me or maybe because theyā€™re lame lol

Reactions: 3
Same. Also an actual knitting for much longer than 5 months. I know she says she might have adhd but making a business out of whatever your latest hyperfixation is always a risk of being short lived.

Have been knitting since i was a kid. I mean i might buy a kit off her but definitely dont think she is qualified to do courses.

As an actual knitter (of 7 years now) I have *feelings* about this

Reactions: 5
Same. Also an actual knitting for much longer than 5 months. I know she says she might have adhd but making a business out of whatever your latest hyperfixation is always a risk of being short lived.

Have been knitting since i was a kid. I mean i might buy a kit off her but definitely dont think she is qualified to do courses.
Sheā€™s trying to use her name to promote this business. Just like other have done with books and cook books. They have no knowledge and think they are above everyone else and can do it.

How can MFM be so ā€˜knackeredā€™ all the time when she does nothing!!
Itā€™s actually concerning, if I were her Iā€™d be going to the Dr!
I work a full in job, majority of the time solo parenting and Iā€™m always tired! End of year stress doesnā€™t help either. Iā€™m at that point I feel I need to see a doctor as itā€™s not normal tiredness now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep, totally off Skete now, my sister and I both done submissions for Bernadebt, and she didnā€™t feature her, sheā€™s very cagey what she posts around her, only once and it was tame considering, yet hoons in on the same few each week.

Reactions: 15

Please donā€™t buy a kit off her, there are so many people who actually work hard to dye beautiful yarn or write patterns in NZ. Also no doubt her yarn is spun in racism over at Skeinz in Napier.

Reactions: 20
Why would you pay $2m to live in a house where you can hear the neighbourā€™s toilet flush? Thatā€™s not lush to me!
They arenā€™t $2m I know people who brought in there for $1.2m. Closer to Orewa and the beach maybe youā€™d pay $2m. The streets arenā€™t even wide enough for the fire trucks so they wonā€™t come if your house is on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please donā€™t buy a kit off her, there are so many people who actually work hard to dye beautiful yarn or write patterns in NZ. Also no doubt her yarn is spun in racism over at Skeinz in Napier.
I probably couldn't afford it anyway

Reactions: 1
New thread over here

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.