NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what lol she went in and made herself a coffee then bolted on out with the cake delivery? Nice 🙄🙄 I would get sooo fed up with her if I were her staff! I hope she pays them above minimum wage at the very least!
Nah, the perks were only a ~cOoL bOSs and sweet treats remember? I doubt she pays a living wage

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Tarryn had to pop into the new replay store? Or was it a PR invite for her to score free stuff but you haven’t put AD? Seems odd to drag the boys there especially when they have so much in the garden to do.
Wonder if Bunnings and Hire Pool are paying for this one as well.

Reactions: 4
This week's moan from Elle Herself is how tired they are.

Having twins is tiring. They are lucky they have her parents, and a sister to babysit, a nanny, Dave WFH.

I think if I were Dave, he shouldn't have announced in a public forum, he fell asleep in a meeting (because the twins are so much work) that's just not professional, and even govt depts have standards. Joking he's got a performance review now.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
This week's moan from Elle Herself is how tired they are.

Having twins is tiring. They are lucky they have her parents, and a sister to babysit, a nanny, Dave WFH.

I think if I were Dave, he shouldn't have announced in a public forum, he fell asleep in a meeting (because the twins are so much work) that's just not professional, and even govt depts have standards. Joking he's got a performance review now.

Elle and I have babies born the same day but I am finding her so hard to relate to. It seems she's always out and about, all these appointments and dates...I haven't even left my baby yet :( I refuse to sleep train her, she contact naps and sleeps in my bed. I chose this because I am tired, but I find it hard to not compare especially as she has two babies yet always seems to be out without them. It's like Simone all over again in some ways, sure Elle tries to sound relatable by saying how tired she is etc but man does she have a lot of privilege with all the hands on help she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I saw these out for sale I'd find another bakery🤢.
My review would be zero stars. They don't look appetising, they look a mess. Presentation is huge. Less is more, and it's all about being tasteful and less boujee-pretentious
They look like jizz scrolls

Edit to add just saw others had said this too 🤣

Honestly how dim is Christian posting about Lulu's sleeping setup.

Lulu is only 12 months old, Plunket says she should be in a cot for at least 18 months.

A mattress on the floor is fine for 18m+ but not wedged into a gap like that. Gaps like that mean babies can get wedged between the mattress and the wall and get injured or suffocate.

I genuinely don't understand people going to so much effort and expense to have a baby and being so reckless with their sleeping environment. Has Christian never heard of SIDS?
This setup is freaking me out!! What are they thinking!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Elle and I have babies born the same day but I am finding her so hard to relate to. It seems she's always out and about, all these appointments and dates...I haven't even left my baby yet :( I refuse to sleep train her, she contact naps and sleeps in my bed. I chose this because I am tired, but I find it hard to not compare especially as she has two babies yet always seems to be out without them. It's like Simone all over again in some ways, sure Elle tries to sound relatable by saying how tired she is etc but man does she have a lot of privilege with all the hands on help she has.
You’re doing great mama ♥

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.