NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ’Æ to Jenna for writing that review about Jess stale donut shop.
She is totally bullshitting as her whole think is to make less so the demand is more.
Dumb remark to say ā€œcome at 10ā€ it shouldnā€™t work like that for food business
She was there at 12.30 which was probably her lunch break.
Jenna babes, just leave work and go get your sickly sweet treat. Work isnā€™t important. You donā€™t need to pay your bills šŸ™„
Itā€™s hard to work and itā€™s even harder to miss out on dry stale packet made food.
#ChooseYourHard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The problem with people like Jess and Bernadette is that they canā€™t separate the personal from the professional so when somebody gives constructive feedback regarding their businesses they respond in a personal rather professional manner (and the same applies to the social media accounts of their business). The customer is always right and people remember customer service whether it be good or bad.
Two peas in a pod

Reactions: 3
What do you know, jess got a bad review and yet again a friend has given her a good one since, how come the only good reviews are mates... didn't take long to find she's friends with the girl
If you don't have genuine customers giving you good reviews you should be concerned. Also where are those new cabinets you were getting for the food babes?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
There is a huge $$$ difference between getting your nails done, and botox imo!

The nails dont bother me.....but botox is so financially out of my reach its so ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The problem with people like Jess and Bernadette is that they canā€™t separate the personal from the professional so when somebody gives constructive feedback regarding their businesses they respond in a personal rather professional manner (and the same applies to the social media accounts of their business). The customer is always right and people remember customer service whether it be good or bad.
Yeah like can you imagine an actual credible business replying like jess did lol. No.

Reactions: 5
What do you know, jess got a bad review and yet again a friend has given her a good one since, how come the only good reviews are mates... didn't take long to find she's friends with the girl
If you don't have genuine customers giving you good reviews you should be concerned. Also where are those new cabinets you were getting for the food babes?
Gotta make sure (owner) is included there! We geeeeet it youā€™re a āœØbOsS bAbEāœØ!! šŸ™„šŸ™„

There is a huge $$$ difference between getting your nails done, and botox imo!

The nails dont bother me.....but botox is so financially out of my reach its so ridiculous.
ā€œAnd before anyone says anything this is only the second time Iā€™ve got my nails done since going into liquidation so šŸ–•ā€ā€¦.liquidation date was 7 October - so 6 weeks ago šŸ« šŸ«  COME ON people who canā€™t afford things donā€™t get their nails done every 3 weeks!
Edit - lol that come on was at Bets not you @#paidpartnership#ad#spon šŸ„°

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I canā€™t afford to get my nails done at all and Iā€™m not living in Auckland with exorbitant rent and cost of living prices. I get a coffee a week from a cafe IF IM LUCKY but otherwise we have a budget to stick to. If they have savings she must surely be blowing through them at a fast rate the way sheā€™s shopping and TrEaTiNg HeRsElF ā€¦ā€¦.

Reactions: 11
Gotta make sure (owner) is included there! We geeeeet it youā€™re a āœØbOsS bAbEāœØ!! šŸ™„šŸ™„

ā€œAnd before anyone says anything this is only the second time Iā€™ve got my nails done since going into liquidation so šŸ–•ā€ā€¦.liquidation date was 7 October - so 6 weeks ago šŸ« šŸ«  COME ON people who canā€™t afford things donā€™t get their nails done every 3 weeks!
Edit - lol that come on was at Bets not you @#paidpartnership#ad#spon šŸ„°
Itā€™s wild! sheā€™s had hers done twice in the last 6 weeks, the last time I had mine done was maybe 5 years ago??!! That said, my problem is more to do with the botox as that tit ainā€™t cheap, yet sheā€™s still on with the pity party about how poor she is.

Reactions: 9
She also admitted in a public forum she took a cash sale for one of her books and is going to spend it on coffee. Inland revenue take a dim view at undeclared cashies.

Someone in the know.... With liquidation, what does she need to be paying back with any monies earned after this was declared. Be interesting to see if she ends up declaring bankruptcy. That's a whole other kettle of fish
I'm wondering if cos the company may have been set up as a seperate entity from her personal finances so the company is bankrupt not her. And she might still have her personal money - I mean her husband still works and can still support her so it's not like she is really hard up anyway. Her crying poor moaning about $3 her bank account is gross though considering they still have his income.

Reactions: 9
Or responding like that to a customer in person!
Yuck reminds me of how that ā€œPeachy Lip Coā€ woman responded to the Tattlers email re working with Simone! šŸ¤®
And she coincidentally, has been receiving ā€œhateā€ from whoever has the ā€œjustjesscakecoā€ account? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yuck reminds me of how that ā€œPeachy Lip Coā€ woman responded to the Tattlers email re working with Simone! šŸ¤®
And she coincidentally, has been receiving ā€œhateā€ from whoever has the ā€œjustjesscakecoā€ account? lol
lol that was me - Iā€™ll share it again because itā€™s so funny šŸ˜‚ customer service 101, no wonder peachy lip co partner with just Jess

2211A95C-63C1-463F-B314-8E36ED0B2835.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm wondering if cos the company may have been set up as a seperate entity from her personal finances so the company is bankrupt not her. And she might still have her personal money - I mean her husband still works and can still support her so it's not like she is really hard up anyway. Her crying poor moaning about $3 her bank account is gross though considering they still have his income.
I think this is the case. In the last thread someone posted the liquidation notice. X

Reactions: 5
I think this is the case. In the last thread someone posted the liquidation notice. X
My husband has been self employed for 18 years and with our company...most if the time ...when we opened accounts or lines of credit - as directors we had to sign paperwork saying as directors we are personally liable for debts.

It's absolutely there to make sure you are trading responsibly and running a viable business - not walking away from the mess and going off and having botox when you owe your staff $25,000+ for a start.

I can't understand why she has completely distanced herself from the MK mess. She hasn't learnt anything. She's still trying to hustle and still only thinking about herself.

and nope I can't afford to get my nails done and absolutely not botox! I was trying to understand about the nails but the botox made me wtf.

Reactions: 12
I just realised Millie was posting fertility testing kits again a few months back. Itā€™s in her highlights. Wondering if sheā€™s trying again šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thing is about Bets is she keeps going on about her company in liquidation etc and having no money blah blah blah but I really think she needs to take a look at herself and think about people who not only she owes money to but also the people and businesses who have lost up to hundreds of thousand of dollars and had things destroyed by little shits who ran raid their stores.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ha, getting one barely negative review and then a friend writing a positive view straight after speaks volumes about Jess and her business.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.