NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised Millie was posting fertility testing kits again a few months back. It’s in her highlights. Wondering if she’s trying again 🤔
I genuinely want to see anyone who wants a baby have a baby. I have friends who have suffered repetitive miscarriages and can no longer try again. I have friends who are infertile and science cannot help. I have friends going through unexplained infertility.
It’s an awful journey that I wouldn’t wish on anybody and I love that it’s being talked about more! Just like mental health is. It’s no longer a taboo subject!

If Milly is trying to have a baby I wish her all the best. I hope she has found her special person in her new partner. Previous partners haven’t exactly been ideal citizens.

Wonder which MLM Gemma is about to get sucked into 😂
Major Isagenix vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bets … yep if she (and hopefully does as it’s entertaining) continues on this trajectory she needs her own thread #winning/whining

The entitlement (unpaid staff and unpaid creditors vs her beauty costs/“needs”)

The stupidity (the PIF sycophants)

The blame (not my fault it was covid and jacinda … whaaaaa) - na witch, your business plan of opening a boho chic cafe in a suburban outpost was dated and self-indulgent)

The condensation (anon people aka us gossiping online need to get better lives etc as there is bigger news …. Yes there is and it’s people like you who are making life shittier for others who are genuinely grafting AND most of will have real jobs and not our “dream” hobby businesses … tattle is an escape where we can be part of a collective watchdog of the real idiots online)

The nastiness (the way she speaks to her boy just in the last clip … mummy having a rant is more important than his needs)

Someone screen record and send to pebbles! (Oh ok … I’ll do it 😜)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband has been self employed for 18 years and with our company...most if the time ...when we opened accounts or lines of credit - as directors we had to sign paperwork saying as directors we are personally liable for debts.

It's absolutely there to make sure you are trading responsibly and running a viable business - not walking away from the mess and going off and having botox when you owe your staff $25,000+ for a start.

I can't understand why she has completely distanced herself from the MK mess. She hasn't learnt anything. She's still trying to hustle and still only thinking about herself.

and nope I can't afford to get my nails done and absolutely not botox! I was trying to understand about the nails but the botox made me wtf.
I agree! She is completely out of touch with reality. I really don't know how she sleeps at night knowing she owes so many people.
Her actions just really show how evil she is.
I mean, bragging about this all, when if you were like me, and you didn't get paid, I'd be homeless.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I genuinely want to see anyone who wants a baby have a baby. I have friends who have suffered repetitive miscarriages and can no longer try again. I have friends who are infertile and science cannot help. I have friends going through unexplained infertility.
It’s an awful journey that I wouldn’t wish on anybody and I love that it’s being talked about more! Just like mental health is. It’s no longer a taboo subject!

If Milly is trying to have a baby I wish her all the best. I hope she has found her special person in her new partner. Previous partners haven’t exactly been ideal citizens.
Totally agree!! Something I just noticed haha

Reactions: 1
Deffinitly looks like boss babes isn't working today...unless even 8am is too early for her. It's the "team just jess" posting what they have avaliable today

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jess' business behaviour is so weird to me. I've been to countless cafes and bakeries in my day, and almost no one sells out in 2 hours. It's reasonable for someone to expect there's still stuff at lunch time! Especially considering they're only open such limited hours.

Reactions: 18
There is a huge $$$ difference between getting your nails done, and botox imo!

The nails dont bother me.....but botox is so financially out of my reach its so ridiculous.
Yeah but the nails will $100 a pop every few weeks as opposed to injectable’s $700 every 3 months … plus her daily $6-7 coffee ($40 per week)

ALL of which is fine (cos those are my own personal expenses ) BUT I have a job

Reactions: 5
Jess' business behaviour is so weird to me. I've been to countless cafes and bakeries in my day, and almost no one sells out in 2 hours. It's reasonable for someone to expect there's still stuff at lunch time! Especially considering they're only open such limited hours.

I can't fathom how they only open 2 days a week open late ( baking side) and finish early ( close doors at 2pm) like why put in that time baking if it's only avaliable for 4 hours? She says they make 300 donuts a day plus 150 other items you can't tell me all that goes in 4 hours! Spec on a Friday with people working

Reactions: 13
I can't fathom how they only open 2 days a week open late ( baking side) and finish early ( close doors at 2pm) like why put in that time baking if it's only avaliable for 4 hours? She says they make 300 donuts a day plus 150 other items you can't tell me all that goes in 4 hours! Spec on a Friday with people working
Yeah and the $$ don’t add up “we’ve got 4 x people working flat out” and then sell a few donuts

She’ll be gone within the year and getting her nails done for free like Bernadebt … oh , wait

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure she bought herself a new car around the time of her birthday. A susuki Jimny?
Sounds like she’s got spending issues

but that’s not the cause of her business failing I’m sure 😅

What do you know, jess got a bad review and yet again a friend has given her a good one since, how come the only good reviews are mates... didn't take long to find she's friends with the girl
If you don't have genuine customers giving you good reviews you should be concerned. Also where are those new cabinets you were getting for the food babes?
She apparently changed her business name cos of all the bad reviews attached to the told one

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Watching Bernadebt's latest stories she is like an older danny that had kids (that she doesn't really like) The narcissistic vibes are strong with both of them..

Reactions: 7
lol that was me - I’ll share it again because it’s so funny 😂 customer service 101, no wonder peachy lip co partner with just Jess

View attachment 1739910
This response and Jess’ response yesterday to that hardly bad review really irk me.
Why do businesses gaslight when responding to people’s reviews? Reviews are there for a reason and sometimes its the only way customers can give their feedback cause god forbid they said something to them in person!! 🫣 If you’re not able to take feedback and reply in a nice way, even if you don’t agree with it, then you’re not the one who should be on customer service response. 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Isn't it moving weekend? Can't move and work a job as well🤷
She’s been off work all week, missed deadlines for her Brand Partnerships, and now needs the weekend off as well? What exactly the f*ck has she been doing?! ….oh that’s right 73 beauty appointments and gyming 🙄🙄 OH OH And it was her “doggie’s” birthday one day so THATS a full day of celebrations/no packing 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s been off work all week, missed deadlines for her Brand Partnerships, and now needs the weekend off as well? What exactly the f*ck has she been doing?! ….oh that’s right 73 beauty appointments and gyming 🙄🙄 OH OH And it was her “doggie’s” birthday one day so THATS a full day of celebrations/no packing 🫠🫠🫠

She’s there now making coffees like the boss witch she is

Reactions: 2
Hahaha so this one will be changing name soon too
Hahaha so this one will be changing name soon too
“Guys I know I’ve spent thousands and thousands of dollars on this hideous branding and equally hideous and completely unnecessary merch, but it’s just time to take the business in a new direction/I need to distance myself from these awful reviews. This Barbie and Unicorn had a baby and threw up everywhere ✨AeStHeTic✨ is just not the vibe anymore, so I’m going to find another business to completely copy everything about! Big things coming soon! Watch this space!”

She’s there now making coffees like the boss witch she is
Hustle hard girl #riseandgrind 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are they making it sound like it wasn’t her fault she lost her business? We started a business during Covid and unlike you Bets couldn’t continue working during the lockdowns. However, I didn’t buy extravagant makeup, clothing, wine and dine etc because we all know starting a business is hard. We also know the first five years are extremely hard and demanding. Entrepreneur, you’re not. I can’t imagine what your tax bill is but as one business owner to another it can get expensive and they will make you pay it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.