NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they making it sound like it wasn’t her fault she lost her business? We started a business during Covid and unlike you Bets couldn’t continue working during the lockdowns. However, I didn’t buy extravagant makeup, clothing, wine and dine etc because we all know starting a business is hard. We also know the first five years are extremely hard and demanding. Entrepreneur, you’re not. I can’t imagine what your tax bill is but as one business owner to another it can get expensive and they will make you pay it.
Are they aware that Dying Art is a casket company…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I genuinely want to see anyone who wants a baby have a baby. I have friends who have suffered repetitive miscarriages and can no longer try again. I have friends who are infertile and science cannot help. I have friends going through unexplained infertility.
It’s an awful journey that I wouldn’t wish on anybody and I love that it’s being talked about more! Just like mental health is. It’s no longer a taboo subject!
If Milly is trying to have a baby I wish her all the best. I hope she has found her special person in her new partner. Previous partners haven’t exactly been ideal citizens.

Major Isagenix vibes 😂
I hope if Millie is blessed with a child she realises she can’t just give it away when she’s done, like the five dogs she’s done that to - Bear, another one with Bear whose name I forget, Mouse, Meadow and Maui. Poor pups.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has anyone used the tits up tape that was in lovingelliesbelly’s stories the other day? I need some tape for an event coming up but don’t want buy it if it’s tit 🫠🙃

Reactions: 1
Why are they making it sound like it wasn’t her fault she lost her business? We started a business during Covid and unlike you Bets couldn’t continue working during the lockdowns. However, I didn’t buy extravagant makeup, clothing, wine and dine etc because we all know starting a business is hard. We also know the first five years are extremely hard and demanding. Entrepreneur, you’re not. I can’t imagine what your tax bill is but as one business owner to another it can get expensive and they will make you pay it.
My therory is she’s a spender and has been in trouble for ages through poor money management (like not picking up you’re paying your old shop power bill for months or a year) come on.

the troubles been around ages and I think she was expecting a big compensation payout and not having to pay legal fees with her court case.

rhe courtcase out come what was held the liquidators off, cos that maybe have selling a reasonable portion of debt

however that plan didn’t come out in her favour.

Straight after that ended the liquidators were in.

just a theory. I’m sure she’ll address it on her stories 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I want to say I'm so glad people are unfollowing Millie Elder. I recently unfollowed both her accounts, I hate followed her for ages. I have always found her a cringe worthy, entitled, bad tempered witch. Everytime she stuffs her big round face full of food on camera, making feral eating noises and breathing like a pig, my blood would boil 🤣.

Now she has a new bf who looks as gross as her old gangster bf and she ditched her beautiful dogs, I dislike her even more.

Thanks guys, I really needed to get out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope if Millie is blessed with a child she realises she can’t just give it away when she’s done, like the five dogs she’s done that to - Bear, another one with Bear whose name I forget, Mouse, Meadow and Maui. Poor pups.
This just makes me so sad and so mad. I thought Maui was her life, she was so sad without him. Then mets some guy and totally ditches her babies. She got so crappy when anyone asked about them too, because she knows she's a selfish, spoilt rich kid, who gets whatever she wants.

She is way to self-centered to have an actual child.

Has anyone noticed that in most footage of her and her bf, she is always behind him, sits behind him in the backseat of the car, he is always in the lime light and she looks like she's just tagging along.

Reactions: 21
And then we have TD with tit form again with the kettle bells and also way to heavy weights
Yeap, and the poor kids having to spend every Sat morning waiting for their parents to finish their workout.

But it will be ok as she will show the trainers and they will tell her she’s doing great and to ignore what others say🤣

Also anyone got any great Black Friday sales?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Honestly how dim is Christian posting about Lulu's sleeping setup.

Lulu is only 12 months old, Plunket says she should be in a cot for at least 18 months.

A mattress on the floor is fine for 18m+ but not wedged into a gap like that. Gaps like that mean babies can get wedged between the mattress and the wall and get injured or suffocate.

I genuinely don't understand people going to so much effort and expense to have a baby and being so reckless with their sleeping environment. Has Christian never heard of SIDS?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone used the tits up tape that was in lovingelliesbelly’s stories the other day? I need some tape for an event coming up but don’t want buy it if it’s tit 🫠🙃
Yeah it’s fine. Works just like any strapping tape tbh. So doesn’t matter what you get, Tits Up, Boobie Tape, or just strapping tape. Just make sure you wet it or soak it in some kind of body oil to help take it off without pulling too much.

Reactions: 4
Honestly how dim is Christian posting about Lulu's sleeping setup.

Lulu is only 12 months old, Plunket says she should be in a cot for at least 18 months.

A mattress on the floor is fine for 18m+ but not wedged into a gap like that. Gaps like that mean babies can get wedged between the mattress and the wall and get injured or suffocate.

I genuinely don't understand people going to so much effort and expense to have a baby and being so reckless with their sleeping environment. Has Christian never heard of SIDS?
Especially when they make/sell, you know, COTS!!!

I want to say I'm so glad people are unfollowing Millie Elder. I recently unfollowed both her accounts, I hate followed her for ages. I have always found her a cringe worthy, entitled, bad tempered witch. Everytime she stuffs her big round face full of food on camera, making feral eating noises and breathing like a pig, my blood would boil 🤣.

Now she has a new bf who looks as gross as her old gangster bf and she ditched her beautiful dogs, I dislike her even more.

Thanks guys, I really needed to get out lol
I could have word for word written this 🤣🤌🤣🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I have a lot of anxiety around money at the moment” - proceeds to spend (likely) the better part of $1000 on Botox and lip flips.
I said it in the last thread, but again Bernadebt read the bleeping room, some people are struggling big time and they sure as hell don’t prioritise Botox over everything else when finances are tight. Stop the pity party, it’s disrespectful to those who could only dream of having hundreds to drop on beauty treatments when they are struggling to put food on the table.

View attachment 1739569
The nerve of her spending money on botox when she owes $25,129 to her former staff!

Yeah it’s fine. Works just like any strapping tape tbh. So doesn’t matter what you get, Tits Up, Boobie Tape, or just strapping tape. Just make sure you wet it or soak it in some kind of body oil to help take it off without pulling too much.
Awesome, thank you!!

This response and Jess’ response yesterday to that hardly bad review really irk me.
Why do businesses gaslight when responding to people’s reviews? Reviews are there for a reason and sometimes its the only way customers can give their feedback cause god forbid they said something to them in person!! 🫣 If you’re not able to take feedback and reply in a nice way, even if you don’t agree with it, then you’re not the one who should be on customer service response. 🖕🏻
If I saw these out for sale I'd find another bakery🤢.
My review would be zero stars. They don't look appetising, they look a mess. Presentation is huge. Less is more, and it's all about being tasteful and less boujee-pretentious

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
If I saw these out for sale I'd find another bakery🤢.
My review would be zero stars. They don't look appetising, they look a mess. Presentation is huge. Less is more, and it's all about being tasteful and less boujee-pretentious

Looks like someone's jizzed all over them 😬🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.