NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone used the tits up tape that was in lovingelliesbelly’s stories the other day? I need some tape for an event coming up but don’t want buy it if it’s tit 🫠🙃
Just search “body tape” on Ali Express. Same stuff without the fancy packaging at a fraction of the cost 🙊🙊🙊

Reactions: 7
I don’t get it, some cakes from JJBB look good/professional and then others look like a complete amateur decorated them lol? Is it her staff making the higher quality ones and her making the tragic ones or what? 😆

And does she(JJ) purposely take photos of her bleeping open toe shoes because she reads tattle and is having a dig at us or is she just showing off her amazing gucci slides 😆😆😆 I dunno why a photo of food/coffee on your business page needs to include your toes but ook 🤪🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why was MFM staying in a hotel for a night ? Didn’t seem to be an ad….can’t possibly be because she needed some r&r cos that’s all she does all day every day !

Came here for the tea and can’t believe it hasn’t been mentioned 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t get it, some cakes from JJBB look good/professional and then others look like a complete amateur decorated them lol? Is it her staff making the higher quality ones and her making the tragic ones or what? 😆

And does she(JJ) purposely take photos of her bleeping open toe shoes because she reads tattle and is having a dig at us or is she just showing off her amazing gucci slides 😆😆😆 I dunno why a photo of food/coffee on your business page needs to include your toes but ook 🤪🤢

I am soooo sick of seeing her feet they are sooo ugly and wen she wears those furry slides I feel they must smell so bloody bad

• Haha
Why was MFM staying in a hotel for a night ? Didn’t seem to be an ad….can’t possibly be because she needed some r&r cos that’s all she does all day every day !

I see she just posted (despite not reading here right?) that she saw officiallyem.

• Haha
Does she think she's model or something or has she been turned down for modeling thats why she likes to pretend she's one?
When ever she's showing off an outfit or doing an ad (for anything not just clothes) she sets her camera up and starts acting like she's modeling. Just show the product you don't need to put the clothes on grab your louis handbag put your sunnies on and start posing... are you an adult or a child playing dress ups 🤔 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Another crappy JJ cake. Excuse the pun 💩 and 1 teeny tiny tag..... how much you wanna bet that went in the bin 🤣🤣
it looks like she used the same icing on both this cake and Sera Lynne’s Childs cake..
which might I add looks as though it’s meant to be a smash cake and it was placed on the floor with the child for him to just smash it to pieces cause that’s what it’s worth LOL fitting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everywhere I look on my IG feed right now, it’s influencers ramming this Aimn sale down our throats 🙄

At least some had the sense to change up the script rather than use their extremely poorly thought out name: Black Week 🤦‍♀️

I want to say I'm so glad people are unfollowing Millie Elder. I recently unfollowed both her accounts, I hate followed her for ages. I have always found her a cringe worthy, entitled, bad tempered witch. Everytime she stuffs her big round face full of food on camera, making feral eating noises and breathing like a pig, my blood would boil 🤣.

Now she has a new bf who looks as gross as her old gangster bf and she ditched her beautiful dogs, I dislike her even more.

Thanks guys, I really needed to get out lol
OMG I love this! I had to block her on Facebook a few years back. Someone from Jeunora posted in a Facebook group asking a question accusing Afterpay of basically embezzling their money when they extended their holding time for payouts. I explained that a lot of payment gateways had had to take measures due to a rise in credit card fraud. The person lost their tit and had a completely intestinal meltdown at me complete with personal attacks and when I went full ham and gave it back they couldn’t handle it and tagged Millie who flew in like a white knight and started abusing the tit out of me 😂

I blocked her and get so much joy out of the fact that Dose and Co is making them their witch in the collagen market 👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven’t been in Simone’s thread , but whoever makes up the titles is so on point & hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly how dim is Christian posting about Lulu's sleeping setup.

Lulu is only 12 months old, Plunket says she should be in a cot for at least 18 months.

A mattress on the floor is fine for 18m+ but not wedged into a gap like that. Gaps like that mean babies can get wedged between the mattress and the wall and get injured or suffocate.

I genuinely don't understand people going to so much effort and expense to have a baby and being so reckless with their sleeping environment. Has Christian never heard of SIDS?
And also, how exactly do you forget a cot for your 12 month old? Especially when there’s 3 adults in the house. Sounds more like he’s planned this to push his agenda with mark

Reactions: 17

She must have needed a night away from her half finished house thats looked the same for so long. Plastic on carpet, bare gib walls 😵💫
Looks like she just paid for it herself like a normal human 👍

Reactions: 6
She must have needed a night away from her half finished house thats looked the same for so long. Plastic on carpet, bare gib walls 😵💫
Looks like she just paid for it herself like a normal human 👍
It’s so weird to me that she spent big dollars travelling overseas but hasn’t bothered to finish her house in how long? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Have Summer Brons and Dan split again? She’s been quiet on her Instagram and he’s been posting vague stories. I hope she’s left him and he hasn’t hurt her again

• Wow
Everywhere I look on my IG feed right now, it’s influencers ramming this Aimn sale down our throats 🙄

At least some had the sense to change up the script rather than use their extremely poorly thought out name: Black Week 🤦‍♀️

OMG I love this! I had to block her on Facebook a few years back. Someone from Jeunora posted in a Facebook group asking a question accusing Afterpay of basically embezzling their money when they extended their holding time for payouts. I explained that a lot of payment gateways had had to take measures due to a rise in credit card fraud. The person lost their tit and had a completely intestinal meltdown at me complete with personal attacks and when I went full ham and gave it back they couldn’t handle it and tagged Millie who flew in like a white knight and started abusing the tit out of me 😂

I blocked her and get so much joy out of the fact that Dose and Co is making them their witch in the collagen market 👏🏼
That'd be right. She is extremely volatile, I've never liked her. She thinks so highly of herself.

I wonder if anyone recalls when she came back from Greece she offered people Skype chats for $150 for an hour 😆, you could talk to Millie Elder about ANYTHING and she would charge you for her wisdom. She thinks she's some sort of agony aunt guru, she's actually just a fucken knowall.

Anyone know the tea on her and pebbles? Why are they no longer besties? Is it because Pebbles goes after influencers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That'd be right. She is extremely volatile, I've never liked her. She thinks so highly of herself.

I wonder if anyone recalls when she came back from Greece she offered people Skype chats for $150 for an hour 😆, you could talk to Millie Elder about ANYTHING and she would charge you for her wisdom. She thinks she's some sort of agony aunt guru, she's actually just a fucken knowall.

Anyone know the tea on her and pebbles? Why are they no longer besties? Is it because Pebbles goes after influencers?
I did not know about the $150 Skype chats, that’s hilarious.
Someone said in an earlier thread that Pebbles and Millie were both sleeping with the same drug dealer, whether that’s true or the reason for them no longer being friends I don’t know.
Pebbles probably got sick of Millie being a walking billboard.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does she think she's model or something or has she been turned down for modeling thats why she likes to pretend she's one?
When ever she's showing off an outfit or doing an ad (for anything not just clothes) she sets her camera up and starts acting like she's modeling. Just show the product you don't need to put the clothes on grab your louis handbag put your sunnies on and start posing... are you an adult or a child playing dress ups 🤔 🤣
Oh yes. I’ve watched the story and the pictures. She’s out the gate ridiculous with her ‘posing’. Calm down Jess. You’re not Kate Moss. Or anything close to that. The arrogance of this twit is amazing.

Also could her house be anymore more BASIC witch spec home? Changing lights and tap ks does not make you an elite boujee babe. You look an absolute try hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did not know about the $150 Skype chats, that’s hilarious.
Someone said in an earlier thread that Pebbles and Millie were both sleeping with the same drug dealer, whether that’s true or the reason for them no longer being friends I don’t know.
Pebbles probably got sick of Millie being a walking billboard.
Lol Millie knows how to pick em....yuk

Yup she was living with her mum at the time. Her and her mum would have those life chats (that is when her mum could get a word in, because Millie constantly cuts her off and belittles her).

Reactions: 11
Lol Millie knows how to pick em....yuk

Yup she was living with her mum at the time. Her and her mum would have those life chats (that is when her mum could get a word in, because Millie constantly cuts her off and belittles her).
So that must have been after she lived in Christchurch and suddenly packed up and moved to Auckland? Why did she move back to Auckland in a hurry and why wouldn’t she answer any questions about it?
“it’s my personal life guys”

• Haha

Didn't take skete long to use this for her Sunday sticks

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.