Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spiderqueens

VIP Member
Isn't Danni Duncan the one who talks about what a great childfree life she has and how kids free her up?

It should sting her to know that this Mum here went to Taylor Swift this week in Australia. Oh, you can have a life with kids? Amazing! Who knew. Maybe Danni isn't living the dream as much as she thought.
And me a mum of maybe the same number as Cashie, went to the Foo Fighters a couple of weeks ago and so far has tickets for another 5 concerts this year, such a shit life I have 🤣 no freedom at all

Reactions: 20

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
Why is MFM resharing the activity her brother and sister and law did for her kids a while back? Yes it’s a great activity. And your kids would have loved it. But YOU DID NOTHING MARIA. As usual. Your poor kids would have thought this was the best thing ever. Because they are trapped at home with you. ALL. THE. TIME.

• Sad

happysmellybelly

Chatty Member
it's a sponsored tramp too. Because of course Dave and Elle are deeply deserving recipients of more fucking free stuff a gift for the deserving twinkies.

Their party should just be sponsored by Kmart if we're being honest, as Elle has probably bought every plastic thing that festered at either shop.
---
Isn't Danni Duncan the one who talks about what a great childfree life she has and how kids free her up?

It should sting her to know that this Mum here went to Taylor Swift this week in Australia. Oh, you can have a life with kids? Amazing! Who knew. Maybe Danni isn't living the dream as much as she thought.

Last edited:
  • Haha

welcomewelcome

Chatty Member
saying Ronan “won’t let her come to assemblies etc” it’s the lies she tells herself to excuse her shit parenting. She’s actually insufferable. All the memes and jokes about her issues rather than dealing with even a single one 🤮

• Angry

Notascammer

I have 3 children, very different personalities BUT I can tell you all 3 have LOVED seeing mums face beaming with pride in assembly and if by some miracle dad could actually make it well that made their whole lives!!

I don't fall for your bullkaka Maria! Ronan and Chloe would of course want you there to see their achievements!

And instead of reading, learn how to cook proper food FFS!

She never shows interest at family get togethers,. maybe she should start!

Hootyhoot

Bloody Ellie belly saying she had to process the closing of abielle and how emotional she is esp since she's due for ttom, yet I'm sure you weren't too sad to go to oz. So fake Ellie, when it's Brett that needs the most support, stop playing victim
---
Could he not just get a new bottle in aus 🤢🤢
I don't know the ins and outs of gay sex but why would they still need lube after being in a relo for so long 😆 is it not a slide in thing

• Haha

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Please don’t suggest she fly to Singapore to watch her. I’m flying to Singapore for the concert (shock horror I have young kids but thankful my hubby is able to take the reins solo for a few days🙌). Having children really is a burden sometimes isn’t it - especially when it stops you from doing everything you want to do…oh hang on a minute - I must be doing this parenting thing all wrong 😂
I feel like I do more than she does with 3 kids? Heck Cashie does more than her with 5 million kids.

It's such a weird flex. I get that child free woman probably do get sick of the 'are you having kids' questions but we aren't in the 70s anymore. I mean two men have kids, kid free, non kid free, does anyone actually really care these days!

• Haha

Humdog

Or

Or does not show up at all.
school mums booked her for a class and she just didn’t show for the booking 🤣
Last weekend when she was in Nelson (holiday) she forgot (then remembered last minute) she had a wedding in Oamaru the next morning so had to drive 8 hours to get there non-stop. Imagine a MUA not showing up for your wedding FFS. Shocking way to run your 'business'.

• Wow
  • Angry

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
Jess is having a girl! Edna will be jealous.
I know she has her own thread but I don't have time for that.

• Haha

heretolurklolzz

Chatty Member
Not Morgan showing off her 2 sky couches for 4 people and flashing her poor kids faces all over insta as per. Next time take a private jet with dimsim. And Singapore is an interesting choice. Maybe it’s a real holiday instead of medical tourism for once.

and then there is the toes. Why you do us dirty like that… my poor eyeballs.
I actually find her content quite respectful and her children obviously live a privileged life, her and her husband clearly work hard for their money.
she definitely could take the kids anywhere they want but they’ve definitely mixed in relaxing holidays with educational opportunities for their children.

• Heart

Pentothal

VIP Member
Her typical line is “there isn’t anything I can do” which is nonsense. Like this mornings she’s posted about how his stomach cramps yesterday were anxiety induced due to him having to do kapa haka at school. “Well I can do anything about that”… um yes you can. Talk to the school. Construct an option that still means he’s involved but doesn’t manifest in physical pain. I’m not saying she should have him straight out excised from participating, but there are so many ways they could do this, but she has to help. She can’t just say “I can’t do anything about”…. Correction Maria, you’re just too lazy to do anything about it.
100% this. But Maria likes to be centre of attention, and having to deal with this would mean she'd have to think about someone else.

Working with the school, and Giving R coping mechanisms and support can help him navigate and understand why he is feeling like he does. But he needs his mother to be invested in his health. Can't be invested when you are reading sixty books a day🤦

Bloody Ellie belly saying she had to process the closing of abielle and how emotional she is esp since she's due for ttom, yet I'm sure you weren't too sad to go to oz. So fake Ellie, when it's Brett that needs the most support, stop playing victim
---

I don't know the ins and outs of gay sex but why would they still need lube after being in a relo for so long 😆 is it not a slide in thing
I mean the anus doesn’t self lubricate so yeah I’d say they’d need/want lube for pleasure!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

anonanonz

Chatty Member
First all cashie no one is obsessed with you like you wish they where 😂

This is a forum where we are able to express our opinions thoughts and discuss influencers/bloggers where we can’t be blocked. You spend more time on here than anyone else your very equal with old mate Scammy. You seek out what fits your narrative that’s written here for attention, and content and only share that fits your sob story.

You lie, you are desperate and you are not all there.
You’re promblemic and you are rude and Braggy.
It’s gross! 🤮

when your followers ask questions like “I’m really struggling with this and that etc - do you have any adivce? Your replies “no sorry, haven’t experienced it. And brag on about how good you so called have it. It’s gross!!

You’re on the internet sharing your life. People will always have a opinion that you won’t like if it’s not me it’s someone else etc.
clearly you can’t handle that so do yourself a favour and get a hobbie some friends close your legs and help your self and stop playing victim.

Your making yourself look like more of a idiot every day, we are not going anywhere so either sit the fuck down, shut up or Fuck off! 🤭😂😂
Do you think she understands that she comes across as tragic and embarrassing and no one envies her or wants to be her?

I certainly do no want 100 kids and to live in the Westport of Australia with my brother-husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 19