Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
saying Ronan “won’t let her come to assemblies etc” it’s the lies she tells herself to excuse her shit parenting. She’s actually insufferable. All the memes and jokes about her issues rather than dealing with even a single one 🤮
I wonder if R doesn't want her round because she either, embarrasses him, once home his performances are critiqued, and he simply feels he cannot live up to her expectations. Or maybe, the simple answer is, she can't be bothered. It's not about her so it has no interest.

Will never forget that heart breaking post of her sitting at home drinking coffee and eating her cupcakes, instead of being at the assembly where one of the children received an award. That's ok, Another parent took pictures😡. Actually not ok Maria. Your children probably don't want you there because they know you aren't interested😥

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I went to Taylor Swift In Melbourne last week with my family. While we were all trying to get tickets in the ticket frenzy, it was my daughter who got them. Maybe you need some kids Danni? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

UndiesOnFirst

She even commented, with regard to R and his anxiety issues, she had been recommended counseling and ways it could be addressed. She hasn't done anything yet.

She needs to remember she is the parent; it is up to her, and Phil to get him help. It's almost like she chooses not to acknowledge any issues with her children. Sadly this is typical of a parent, yes you Maria, with narcissistic traits. Please do better.
Her typical line is “there isn’t anything I can do” which is nonsense. Like this mornings she’s posted about how his stomach cramps yesterday were anxiety induced due to him having to do kapa haka at school. “Well I can do anything about that”… um yes you can. Talk to the school. Construct an option that still means he’s involved but doesn’t manifest in physical pain. I’m not saying she should have him straight out excised from participating, but there are so many ways they could do this, but she has to help. She can’t just say “I can’t do anything about”…. Correction Maria, you’re just too lazy to do anything about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Goestothehead

VIP Member
What in the narcissist is this??? WHO puts photos of THEMSELVES as their baby's nursery artwork 🤣 fucking hell she really rates herself doesn't she 🙈

Also who's going to take one for the team and pay for her baby flaps subscription?
Poor boy will be scared of vaginas before he even gets near one cus he would have seen his mother's so much

• Haha
Reactions: 27

tryharder

VIP Member
It’s not the scrolling on, it’s the drama and the arguing and the endless bickering that people are bored with. People like LFYDs and Harmie don’t cause the dramas that you guys do with Cassie. The mods above have told us to create a thread for Cassie and stop discussing her here, so they don’t have to constantly moderate, so here you go. Enjoy.
Amazing! Thank you so sick of the drama.

Reactions: 26

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Wonder how those influencers who went on the Elizabeth Arden trip are feeling now. Bet they were stoked Simone was there to take all the heat off them!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Influenza6545

Danni Duncan has the most boring child free life. She acts like she can do so much because she's child free but in reality she does nothing.

soUNinfluenced

I humbly think the therapy isn’t therapy-ing with MFM. Phil should now interfere and advocate for his wife. The whole household is in a sad state— the dinners are just a glimpse of it. Also, so sad for two young kids already ridden with anxiety. There’s more to life than being stuck in the ipad or device. Phil better grow the balls soon or it’s a downhill trajectory with a reel or story in Insta thanks to MFM broadcasting a private diagnosis of her children 🫤
It would be so good for her if she closed her page down and only had a personal one just for family and friends. It’s like shes addicted to whatever it is she gets out of having a “following” but it’s the most toxic thing for her personality.
That’s where she needs to start.

• Heart

spiderqueens

VIP Member
God that Beyoncé song, every bloody influencer using it is doing my head in, why can’t they be individuals and use different songs, artists etc, as you were I’m heading back to IG and silencing my phone as I moan 😂😂😂

• Haha