Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotaAD

Cassie’s latest patreon post for you all to read. I know the people on here that claim to not care about Cassie and don’t want us posting about her, will still read it so you’re welcome 🙂

Also how sweet @sausagefingertrent and @#Simon, we got a special mention in the post ☺
Dear diary. Those 3 mean people on the Internet are talking about me again. But I don't want to give them anymore fuel to add to the fire, so I'm not going to be saying much about my life...... Cue 1000 words of dribble.
Love from Ca$hie, Millionaire of Mandurah xOxO

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I humbly think the therapy isn’t therapy-ing with MFM. Phil should now interfere and advocate for his wife. The whole household is in a sad state— the dinners are just a glimpse of it. Also, so sad for two young kids already ridden with anxiety. There’s more to life than being stuck in the ipad or device. Phil better grow the balls soon or it’s a downhill trajectory with a reel or story in Insta thanks to MFM broadcasting a private diagnosis of her children 🫤

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Maria's latest post about sobriety is insane, seriously she sounds drunk and unhinged?!
How many times did she say triggering blah blah blah.
God she is an embarrassment.
Nice to know she hates people when her only stream of income is from connecting with people?!

Something tells me this new sobriety personality is going to replace the book personality. She's so desperate for any relevance.
Shes the Danni Duncan of the alcohol world.

• Sick
  • Sad

happysmellybelly

Chatty Member
I don't think Daisy Dagg had to announce she was taking on another baby.

I know other NZ influencers/non-influencers who foster children and they keep it off social media. Wonder if Daisy wants free stuff for the toddler?

I mean, on one hand, good on her. We need more foster parents. On the other hand, I hope Izzy is better with this kid than he is with his own and you don't need to announce everything private on SM.
---
Also, what does Jazz Thornton actually do that gets her to so many paid trips to the USA?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

spiderqueens

VIP Member
Totally nothing to do with anything but I’m buzzing!! Got tickets to Pearl Jam, joined the bloody waiting room 1130, tickets opened up 1200, boom out by 1205!!! As you were everyone I’m off to bed, nightshift awaits 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

NotaAD

Hit the nail on the head.
Seeing a bunch of influencers go off in a lavish holiday does not make me want to purchase that brand
Especially using a Influenza that ripped off a woman's charity. When will this dimsim be cancelled already. She's so out of touch with her minions. Lavish trips away, bambini codes for stupid matching clothes and stolen recipes. Piss of Scammy.

tryharder

VIP Member
She’s obsessed with making her life and decisions look perfect to the masses even when she’s supremely insecure as a person. Constantly looking externally for validation, from wherever she can get it. Misdescribes herself as “a type” personality when really she’s a pickme cluster b. Medical tourism- having work done cheap in developing countries overseas and tagging on a cheap holiday. Her mouthful of top and bottom vaneers to start, Thailand I believe.
Will let her know about the knickers shot tho, that’s gross and I’m sure she’ll be horrified- but it’s always going to happen when you ignorantly plaster your kids doing kid things online to people you don’t know. Yuck.
I stopped following Morgan when she outed herself as having lied about having coeliac disease by shoving handfuls of damper in her gob on the gram and telling her followers she can tolerate gluten now. So, out of site out of mind since then. But your take on her is very interesting and sounds chillingly accurate from what I recall seeing of her. Have you had personal experience with her?

• Wow

happysmellybelly

Chatty Member
People trying to get free shit who can afford to pay really grind my gears.

I'm a fast reader and I read a LOT. But not so much I don't work. Must be nice for Maria to not have to earn any money for the family. I guess when they don't go anywhere or do anything, and the kids follow Maria's example, life is probably a bit cheaper.

soUNinfluenced

MFM’s latest rant holy moly! “It was meant to be about MEEEE” while talking about her son’s personal issues.
So many problems, she has such bad anxiety it’s painful to watch.
In almost the same huffed breath as saying she’s 30kg overweight, she’s talking about puffing just walking around the house and her daughter mentioning it.
There is your sign Maria! That’s it! Do something now before it’s too late.

And her before and after of her bedroom clean 😬😬 did it seem more cluttered after to anyone else?

• Haha
  • Sad
Erin Simpson is a stupid bitch how can she not see that her reel was slagging daycare with that smart ass attitude it’s an unfollow from me a friend told me to follow her as she said she was hilarious I find her problematic, stupid, a walking Ad and I’m so sick of the multiple photos of her kid

Imagine being such a control freak that you had to organise your own baby shower because you couldn't bare the thought of it not being aeStHeTiCaLlY pLeAsInG enough for your tastes.... or not having a friend that's close enough to offer to organise one for you. Wonder which one it was?

• Heart