NZ Influencers #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's too early in the morning for a recap from me! Anyone else feel free to do it, otherwise they are all still cunts. The end.

PS: Where is Hellofresh? Have I missed her or has she gone MIA?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Re the book thing, could it be that some people read that many books by listening to audio books? Cause otherwise how TF do they do it lol

Reactions: 5
I can’t do a recap as I’m not as up with the play on some of our subjects, but woooow how awkward is Kate your mate’s reel for Wonky Box???

Reactions: 1
Erin’s real for her agency she uses for her nanny pisses me write off. Absolutely no shade on her using a nanny, but she doesn’t need to shade daycare as an option, some of us have zero choice but to use daycare!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Tarryn is living her weekends child free it seems. She still trying to finish the pool house however it’s now the sauna room.
Carmen Let away shin for another weekend as well.
What am I doing wrong???? How do I still have my kids this weekend??? 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellie saying the boutiques in Bondi are better than here.
Nec minute claiming nothing fits her because she's a plus size babe.
At least she didn't spend money on more clothes !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Erin’s real for her agency she uses for her nanny pisses me write off. Absolutely no shade on her using a nanny, but she doesn’t need to shade daycare as an option, some of us have zero choice but to use daycare!
No one cares Erin has a nanny. Amazing she admitted she has help unlike Simone... Nothing wrong with daycare plus daycare isn't just a babysitting service. They teach your children and if my son wants a chop at daycare then he can have a chop. Such an aggressive reel 🙄

It's an ad, I mean free so why wouldn't Erin use a nanny over paying for daycare.

Reactions: 9
What am I doing wrong???? How do I still have my kids this weekend??? 😉😂
It just comes at the low low price of your own and your families dignity! Post yourself "subtly" begging for free clothes, accommodation, trades, furniture and food. Post your children half naked, on the toilet or talk about their physical and mental health. Whinge about your job and how useless your significant other is (or pretend they're perfect). Easy!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Ellie - After the amazing rebrand and implementation of a Briscoes pricing strategy, Abeille have unsurprisingly announced that they are closing up shop. Ellie is currently consoling herself in Sydney by attending the Taylor Swift concert and spending up a storm. Meanwhile Brett is left to pack up their remaining stock. At least the newly renovated granny flat won’t sustain any smoke damage.

MFM - Has apparently read 170 books so far this year. She must have speed reading abilities that would put Kath Day Knight to shame. She would like us to know that her kids don’t mind her boring lunches day in day out and are quite content with receiving 6 pretzels and 7 mini ginger nuts.

Finau/Chicken Seasoning - Thanks to Finaus prolific over sharing we all got to pretty much attend her Dads funeral without having to actually leave the country. If you like Steak, Rice and Cream with a side of dog hair and weed then you are in for a treat as you can now buy delicious home cooked meals from the couple. Who needs Hellofresh when this service is available.

Edna aka Flaps - Still pregnant, and still refusing to wear pants that will button up. Her bestie Just Jess has also gone single white female on her and also got herself knocked up so that they can enjoy motherhood together. Edna smuggly thinks she is only going to take two weeks off after the birth of baby flaps, she is in for quite the awakening….

Cassie aka Cashie - Continues to use Tattle as a means to try increase her following. Personally I find her boring as tit so can’t add much input. But we can all be sure if mentioned here she will respond on her stories asap to clear it up.

Bernadebt - Selling off assets left, right and centre and has gone weirdly quiet. Some suspect a marriage split is impending. It looks like she won’t be getting invited to come swim in Cherie’s pool anytime soon.

Rebecca - Much like the possum that visited her, Rebecca has become a creature of the night. Perhaps she has popped a tracking device on Jared and needs to keep up with his whereabouts while he lives the single life away from her.

Danni Duncan - Do you hate children? Want to spend two weeks with an insufferable individual? Have a spare $8k lying around? Then Danni has just the trip for you! Join her in the Phillipines for a fun filled couple of weeks where you can all witch about people who have kids together. *she cannot guarantee that you won’t see any children on said trip, but mace will be provided should they approach.

Marnie - Still refusing to take any accountability for physically abusing her son and posting about it on social media. Still knitting ugly jumpers that even David Bain would turn his nose up at, and that man loved a knitted jumper.

Millie - Now that she’s no longer with the catch that was Bambam, Millie has returned to the land that she once denounced. It’s ok though girl because you can now sit in the front seat and be the passenger princess you deserve to be.

Renee Stewart - Getting married this weekend. We await to see how much of it is gifted/ads. Molly, who is keeping Christchurch liquor stores trading is unlikely to attend.

Elle/Dave - if you would like to give yourself a fungal foot infection then feel free to purchase some of her used sandals for only $4!!

LFYD - Frankie, who is clearly unimpressed with Lulu encroaching on his territory as the cute kid, continues to attempt to drown his little sister in the pool. Christian doesn’t mind as long as the margaritas keep flowing, it’s all good babes Kelly will watch them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I just don't get what the outcome of this reel was supposed to be. She's basically shitting all over daycare and educators for a deadline.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I just don't get what the outcome of this reel was supposed to be. She's basically shitting all over daycare and educators for a deadline.
I’m not surprised someone as dumb as her can’t see the value of ECE. She leaves her kid in one nappy all day, she couldn’t handle doing what ECE teachers do!
---
Ellie - After the amazing rebrand and implementation of a Briscoes pricing strategy, Abeille have unsurprisingly announced that they are closing up shop. Ellie is currently consoling herself in Sydney by attending the Taylor Swift concert and spending up a storm. Meanwhile Brett is left to pack up their remaining stock. At least the newly renovated granny flat won’t sustain any smoke damage.

MFM - Has apparently read 170 books so far this year. She must have speed reading abilities that would put Kath Day Knight to shame. She would like us to know that her kids don’t mind her boring lunches day in day out and are quite content with receiving 6 pretzels and 7 mini ginger nuts.

Finau/Chicken Seasoning - Thanks to Finaus prolific over sharing we all got to pretty much attend her Dads funeral without having to actually leave the country. If you like Steak, Rice and Cream with a side of dog hair and weed then you are in for a treat as you can now buy delicious home cooked meals from the couple. Who needs Hellofresh when this service is available.

Edna aka Flaps - Still pregnant, and still refusing to wear pants that will button up. Her bestie Just Jess has also gone single white female on her and also got herself knocked up so that they can enjoy motherhood together. Edna smuggly thinks she is only going to take two weeks off after the birth of baby flaps, she is in for quite the awakening….

Cassie aka Cashie - Continues to use Tattle as a means to try increase her following. Personally I find her boring as tit so can’t add much input. But we can all be sure if mentioned here she will respond on her stories asap to clear it up.

Bernadebt - Selling off assets left, right and centre and has gone weirdly quiet. Some suspect a marriage split is impending. It looks like she won’t be getting invited to come swim in Cherie’s pool anytime soon.

Rebecca - Much like the possum that visited her, Rebecca has become a creature of the night. Perhaps she has popped a tracking device on Jared and needs to keep up with his whereabouts while he lives the single life away from her.

Danni Duncan - Do you hate children? Want to spend two weeks with an insufferable individual? Have a spare $8k lying around? Then Danni has just the trip for you! Join her in the Phillipines for a fun filled couple of weeks where you can all witch about people who have kids together. *she cannot guarantee that you won’t see any children on said trip, but mace will be provided should they approach.

Marnie - Still refusing to take any accountability for physically abusing her son and posting about it on social media. Still knitting ugly jumpers that even David Bain would turn his nose up at, and that man loved a knitted jumper.

Millie - Now that she’s no longer with the catch that was Bambam, Millie has returned to the land that she once denounced. It’s ok though girl because you can now sit in the front seat and be the passenger princess you deserve to be.

Renee Stewart - Getting married this weekend. We await to see how much of it is gifted/ads. Molly, who is keeping Christchurch liquor stores trading is unlikely to attend.

Elle/Dave - if you would like to give yourself a fungal foot infection then feel free to purchase some of her used sandals for only $4!!

LFYD - Frankie, who is clearly unimpressed with Lulu encroaching on his territory as the cute kid, continues to attempt to drown his little sister in the pool. Christian doesn’t mind as long as the margaritas keep flowing, it’s all good babes Kelly will watch them!
Top notch recap 👏👏👏 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That was a great recap! I didn’t realise I attended Finau’s dad’s funeral until you said so 😭 😩
---
Ps: MFM has nothing else to do but that so could be possible. The boring lunches and dinners, no efforts on her children’s extra curricular activities that would be beneficial for them, same same garage mess— yep she could do it. Priorities are whacked 😅 Does reading fast mean great comprehension tho? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Ps: MFM has nothing else to do but that so could be possible. The boring lunches and dinners, no efforts on her children’s extra curricular activities that would be beneficial for them, same same garage mess— yep she could do it. Priorities are whacked 😅 Does reading fast mean great comprehension tho? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm a reasonably fast reader myself and when I race my way though books likes mfm claims storylines, characters, events etc in those books fade into oblivion until I rediscover them when I reread the book again later.
By not taking anything in she's probably perfectly content reading the base storyline over and over again in a hundred different books

Reactions: 10
What's up with Carmen Lett. Must have broken up with husband as surely she's getting lots of questions on it and she would shut it down asap if it wasn't true....very interesting....

Reactions: 4
I read in the other thread someone mentioned Queen Sheb hoodbrothers ex, does anyone know her insta? Thx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.