Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
For a child free person who can go and do anything she wants, she sure does have a lot of things she can’t go and do?! I thought child free dinks had waaaay more money and time than anyone else?
Shes sad because of Taylor and sad her friends have children sometimes….. so Danni basically is a jealous bitch who doesn’t want anyone to have things they want?
---

They had another 250 orders last night
Interesting, because my sister is a mum to two toddlers and went to a Taylor show! So I guess parents can do fun things!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Pentothal

VIP Member
I’ve been following this case! Shes is out the gate!! Those poor kids! Good sentence too!
That was so sad to read.😢 So lucky one of the children "escaped". Good job with sentencing too.

We just have no idea what goes on behind that perfect facade of influencerism they show us. Harmie Marnie is the perfect example of this. She admitted to deliberately harming her child, yet we have no idea what they are enduring within the home, which is never talked about. So important to call out these influencers, even if it seems minor. It might make a difference.

Pentothal

VIP Member
I genuinely don't understand Maria's immature attitude. Like wtf is up with the "because I can" attitude?
Maria just seems to have a giant chip on her shoulder. She resents everything and everyone. And it shows in her attitude.

Perfect opportunity to teach, or let her children cook the evening meal. But, She'd rather complain and play the martyr, than actually being proactive. 🤷

• Angry

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
Found this in the way back when of my phone pics 😅 what a time. I much preferred the Algerian boyfriend with the stone cold savage ‘compliments’

If you can’t read it, it says ‘sweetie eyes, small lips, big arse’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
back in my day (said in a granny voice) we called all these 'mumfulencers' crunchy mums. The ones who were all about natural parenting and bs. Do we still call them that? Back then it was a competition to be the most natural and green mum. It was definitely not the gig for me but I gave it a try (and failed).
I had my kids young and they're all big teens now so we are talking ages ago. Anyway I feel like this new breed are all next level crazy compared to back then.
I was a crunchy mum with my first ! Cloth nappies , organic home made baby food , co sleeping , breast feeding on demand, baby led weaning ! I was bloody tired all the time ! Second baby ! A cloth nappy never even touched her skin ! And she lived off those Watties baby pouches ! Why do mums do it to themselves!

• Heart
Erin’s real for her agency she uses for her nanny pisses me write off. Absolutely no shade on her using a nanny, but she doesn’t need to shade daycare as an option, some of us have zero choice but to use daycare!
This was a quick unfollow for me, YUCK! I can’t even hate follow her anymore after that. It’s insulting to the teachers who work their arses off for 5yrs + to be fully registered and qualified (yes it takes that long when you take into account teacher registration). There’s pros and cons to both daycare and nanny’s but the policies and regulations (lamb chop comment) are there to keep the kids safe. How much noise would she then be making if her kid was the one who chokes and dies on a chop while in someone else’s care 🙄 You don’t shit all over one type of service to promote another, I can’t even believe they approved that cringey reel 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

UndiesOnFirst

Maria doesn’t look like she’s 30kgs overweight. Unfit yes, she has the exercise habits of a potato, but I wouldn’t have said 30kgs overweight…
I saw her in public recently and she was significantly larger than me. She’s shorter than me and I know what I weigh, so I would hazard a guess at what she weighs and I’d say 30kgs over what she would see as an ideal weight would be accurate. It’s funny because she says she’s all “fuck diet culture” and all this, but she absolutely isn’t embracing a HAES attitude either. She said something along the lines today of “I hate myself” and the strong inference was “I hate myself because I’m fat”. She needs better therapy.

Last edited:
  • Sad

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Omg just buy it, stop waiting for them to gift it. No one needs to research a highchair this extensively. You are just dragging it out as you wait for it to be gifted 😡
Had to stop following her. 95% of her posts are ads and the rest is soft-focussed selfies with the occasional baby pic. Plus "doing my/our research" is my biggest ick. You're reading reviews online mate, not writing academic articles.

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Not MFM sharing more of Ronans personal health stuff.
And yes Maria his stomach issues are 1000% anxiety, and why possibly could that be? Maybe because he's got an unhinged narcissist for a mother who doesn't get support for his special needs because she's too selfish and busy reading books and eating pies.

mostlyheretolurk

Every influencer who mentions their 'nervous system' needs a swift kick in the fanny from a shamanic elephant hoof. As someone with an autoimmune disease attacking my CNS it's fucking offensive. Learn to use some other term you fuck knuckles.
I presume anyone who uses “nervous system” is an uninformed twat. “Core memories” is the one that gives me the ick. As parents we have no idea which experiences will become significant memories for our kids. All we can control is the experiences we provide. My parents probably thought our one big holiday to Australia would be a core memory for us. It isn’t for me- picnics at the lake are far more significant and important. I hate “core memories” as a parent talking about their kid so much.

influencedforlyfe

I mean, she could fly to Singapore on a whim without having to organise (kids and house unlike others) to watch Taylor but will she do it? Or will she continue to whine? 👀🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
---

Oh yes!! Imagine the $$$$$ available without kid related expenses? VIP TIX ASAP! 👀🤣🤣 Oof.
Please don’t suggest she fly to Singapore to watch her. I’m flying to Singapore for the concert (shock horror I have young kids but thankful my hubby is able to take the reins solo for a few days🙌). Having children really is a burden sometimes isn’t it - especially when it stops you from doing everything you want to do…oh hang on a minute - I must be doing this parenting thing all wrong 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Dr Morgan out there throwing shade at Harmie Marnie and her shamanic free birthing shit show.
Keep going Dr M, can I suggest you touch on asshole abusive parenting next?

Reactions: 18

UndiesOnFirst

Erin’s real for her agency she uses for her nanny pisses me write off. Absolutely no shade on her using a nanny, but she doesn’t need to shade daycare as an option, some of us have zero choice but to use daycare!

• Angry
I am very much struggling to empathise with the Abeielle closure

That man who commented that they reshared had a point. From my view it is very hard to feel sadness for you playing on the loss of income card when Ellie is scooting about constantly portraying money isn’t a problem. I feel like this is ploy to drum up $$ for the next business idea perhaps 🤔