Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
I don't usually advocate for splinter threads, but I want to put it out there that a separate Cassie thread is probably for the best. And no, I don't care about "giving her a big head" if she gets her own spot, it's for the benefit of the users in here, not her. I'm bored of "scrolling past" and Cassie is the only one that actually causes drama between users here and actual rule-breaking which will get this whole thread shut down eventually. I'd like to still talk about all the others without losing this entire thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
I’m happy for people to scroll on if they don’t want to read. There are a bunch of other people on here discuss her to. How about someone make a dedicated thread for Marnie? For LFYD? For Tarryn?? Can’t stand any of them but I’m happy to scroll past and read what interests me.
It’s not the scrolling on, it’s the drama and the arguing and the endless bickering that people are bored with. People like LFYDs and Harmie don’t cause the dramas that you guys do with Cassie. The mods above have told us to create a thread for Cassie and stop discussing her here, so they don’t have to constantly moderate, so here you go. Enjoy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Ellie - After the amazing rebrand and implementation of a Briscoes pricing strategy, Abeille have unsurprisingly announced that they are closing up shop. Ellie is currently consoling herself in Sydney by attending the Taylor Swift concert and spending up a storm. Meanwhile Brett is left to pack up their remaining stock. At least the newly renovated granny flat won’t sustain any smoke damage.

MFM - Has apparently read 170 books so far this year. She must have speed reading abilities that would put Kath Day Knight to shame. She would like us to know that her kids don’t mind her boring lunches day in day out and are quite content with receiving 6 pretzels and 7 mini ginger nuts.

Finau/Chicken Seasoning - Thanks to Finaus prolific over sharing we all got to pretty much attend her Dads funeral without having to actually leave the country. If you like Steak, Rice and Cream with a side of dog hair and weed then you are in for a treat as you can now buy delicious home cooked meals from the couple. Who needs Hellofresh when this service is available.

Edna aka Flaps - Still pregnant, and still refusing to wear pants that will button up. Her bestie Just Jess has also gone single white female on her and also got herself knocked up so that they can enjoy motherhood together. Edna smuggly thinks she is only going to take two weeks off after the birth of baby flaps, she is in for quite the awakening….

Cassie aka Cashie - Continues to use Tattle as a means to try increase her following. Personally I find her boring as shit so can’t add much input. But we can all be sure if mentioned here she will respond on her stories asap to clear it up.

Bernadebt - Selling off assets left, right and centre and has gone weirdly quiet. Some suspect a marriage split is impending. It looks like she won’t be getting invited to come swim in Cherie’s pool anytime soon.

Rebecca - Much like the possum that visited her, Rebecca has become a creature of the night. Perhaps she has popped a tracking device on Jared and needs to keep up with his whereabouts while he lives the single life away from her.

Danni Duncan - Do you hate children? Want to spend two weeks with an insufferable individual? Have a spare $8k lying around? Then Danni has just the trip for you! Join her in the Phillipines for a fun filled couple of weeks where you can all bitch about people who have kids together. *she cannot guarantee that you won’t see any children on said trip, but mace will be provided should they approach.

Marnie - Still refusing to take any accountability for physically abusing her son and posting about it on social media. Still knitting ugly jumpers that even David Bain would turn his nose up at, and that man loved a knitted jumper.

Millie - Now that she’s no longer with the catch that was Bambam, Millie has returned to the land that she once denounced. It’s ok though girl because you can now sit in the front seat and be the passenger princess you deserve to be.

Renee Stewart - Getting married this weekend. We await to see how much of it is gifted/ads. Molly, who is keeping Christchurch liquor stores trading is unlikely to attend.

Elle/Dave - if you would like to give yourself a fungal foot infection then feel free to purchase some of her used sandals for only $4!!

LFYD - Frankie, who is clearly unimpressed with Lulu encroaching on his territory as the cute kid, continues to attempt to drown his little sister in the pool. Christian doesn’t mind as long as the margaritas keep flowing, it’s all good babes Kelly will watch them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, this thread is continually wasting a lot of mods time with everyone reporting each other and bickering.

Can someone create a separate thread for whatever keeps causing people to argue and then never bring up this topic again 🙏 probbably best in quieter threads rather than main influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

hazelnot

Chatty Member
I don't know the ins and outs of gay sex but why would they still need lube after being in a relo for so long 😆 is it not a slide in thing
Lube makes sex better even for vaginas which are self-lubricating. I've been in my current relationship 12+ years, my butthole hasn't started magically juicing itself so I'd hazard a guess theirs haven't either 🥰😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

hashtagtea

Not Morgan showing off her 2 sky couches for 4 people and flashing her poor kids faces all over insta as per. Next time take a private jet with dimsim. And Singapore is an interesting choice. Maybe it’s a real holiday instead of medical tourism for once.

and then there is the toes. Why you do us dirty like that… my poor eyeballs.
It always confuses me when people go after Morgan for spending money. Imagine studying for like 10 years at med school, paying off all that debt, working around the clock, then someone having a go at her for booking a sky couch rather than like business class or those fancy emirates suites with showers. At least it’s all paid for, just let her live.

But right there with you on the underwear shot. I didn’t see it but hoping it was a genuine mistake because that is really not ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

shh77

VIP Member
Molly Bad-Tan-Lee’s sunnies are hideous!
It’s giving “eye surgery” glasses 😬😂

IMG_0225.jpeg
IMG_0223.jpeg
IMG_0221.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

snarkersusie

VIP Member
It’s not the scrolling on, it’s the drama and the arguing and the endless bickering that people are bored with. People like LFYDs and Harmie don’t cause the dramas that you guys do with Cassie. The mods above have told us to create a thread for Cassie and stop discussing her here, so they don’t have to constantly moderate, so here you go. Enjoy.
Thank you! Good fucking riddance to that nobody who is just using Tattle as a means of engagement and is the exact kind of account that shouldn’t really be discussed to begin with 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I find Danni really fascinating but probably not for the reason she wants or thinks. I’m a mother of multiple children myself so I’m not her target audience and I certainly don’t follow so maybe I’ve missed her point along the way.

Women can fall into whatever category they want, but almost all of the women I know are either career driven or family driven. One of those categories satisfies them and for some, like myself, both categories satisfy them.
But Danni is in neither category. She isn’t driven or interesting or sharing appealing or interesting content, she’s just bitching on the internet about how hard being child free is for faceless people to send empty likes and “engagement”.

She pushes child free lifestyle but doesn’t really have anything behind her to make that look like a page you would want to follow. It actually looks like a hate page more than anything.
She claims that child free people are “free” but she sure does seem to be held back a lot by some sort of invisible *cough* monetary *cough* string.

Danni doesn’t need children to be interesting or to share engaging content. She could do that all on her own. But she can’t because being child free is all she has going for her and eventually that becomes repetitive and boring 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 36

shh77

VIP Member
Edna’s shower for Baby Flaps looks like a wedding reception set up. I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that she wears a dress with thigh split so high we will almost be able to see her cervix
“split so high we will almost be able to see her cervix” now THAT’S what I call a “gender reveal” 🥴🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How on earth can the chick whose candle business just folded be headlining the Christchurch Women in Business event?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

hashtagtea

You know that feeling you had as a kid when you were in assembly and you were scanning the crowd for ages and then you spotted your proud parents smiling at you and your entire BEING just lit up like sunshine?

That’s what Maria is depriving her kids of. What a selfish selfish woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

#freshsheetfriday

Chatty Member
It’s another buzz word like resting your nervous system or whatever. Another example of using the word wrong
Every influencer who mentions their 'nervous system' needs a swift kick in the fanny from a shamanic elephant hoof. As someone with an autoimmune disease attacking my CNS it's fucking offensive. Learn to use some other term you fuck knuckles.

• Haha
Reactions: 32