Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsMe1983

She’s loving the attention. Smug as posts about getting poor Brogan back at night because she heard something and is scared. Give the poor guy his privacy rather than using him as per usual.
Glad he knows his worth and left that situation but she’s still just dragging him along for whatever kick she gets out of the attention. It’s fucked up.
I don't follow her but ive just had a bit of a insta stalk. One of her posts comes across like she blames Brogan for the death of her daughter? Please tell me she doesn't blame him?

It's the fact that she gets told stuff/gets comments and acts dumb or the "sorry you feel that way". Gurl the tone you talk about daycare and say "daycare won't do x y z" definitely gives a vibe you're comparing and denigrating. Same how she gets told what's wrong with posting her naked child and acts like she has no idea. She might be too dumb to think ahead, but it's the shit attitude after that actually sucks
Is this the platform that Christian started ???

Not Morgan showing off her 2 sky couches for 4 people and flashing her poor kids faces all over insta as per. Next time take a private jet with dimsim. And Singapore is an interesting choice. Maybe it’s a real holiday instead of medical tourism for once.

and then there is the toes. Why you do us dirty like that… my poor eyeballs.
Can you expand on the medical tourism comment 👀

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Says the lady who ran away from him then fucked him when he finally came to see his kid and got Preggo as. SOLO MUM on purpose. Chill out love.
---

Absolutely understand this be agree and empathise but SS CHOSE to be a solo mum - he didnt just run away one day ya kno?
---

My two year old eats more that this but likes REAL sausages not precooked crap when we all know you can afford to buy better quality as well as pay for smut and cupcakes
Well, he did run back to Australia after he fucked her. I don’t know the full story though. Who knows if there was any attempt to rekindle a relationship that fell flat?

I Need a Name

I bought a top from R&R a couple of years ago and it has their R&R label at the back of the neck, but down the side seam it has a White Chalk label! Possibly just labeled a whole heap of other people's clothing with their labels?
---

Is she actually paying tax on "all the money" she is making? My guess is that she's not!
I’m pretty sure that White Chalk was their “straight size” label, I’ve got a Rhind T-shirt that also has the White Chalk tag (op shopping for the win because it’s been a great T-shirt!).

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Laura Was the town bike, she’s been through quite a few before she settled. My husband and his cricket / uni mates often get into conversations about her. It’s quite well documented her talley she was definitely out there looking for a namer!
Yeah same with my husband and his cricket mates. Is well known that she made her way through a fair few to say the least 😅
Any names? 👀