Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent job of showing her children’s full names again. Well done, Cat. Safety first and all that.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Her latest post ‘going back to work’ - ffs 🤦‍♀️. Going back to work involves faffing around making reels, having her hair done and walking the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god, I am having a tit morning, but her latest stories have made me howl with laughter.

Someone who interviewed the great Cat for a tit podcast that no one will actually listen to, has called her “frankly hilarious”, and is talking to her about having a private life as a “social media star” 🤣🤣🤣

Oh man, are they actually taking the piss? Social media star 🤣

I bet her ego was boosted after that. I might have to listen just to hear her answer on how to live a private life, you know, with all the paps following her on her boring walks and the adoring fans camped outside her semi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me and my assistant at the gym 😂😂😂ohhh my lord
I had to read it twice???
An assistant?!!
First of all...she doesn't need a bloody assistant
And secondly...She's had an assistant this whole time and she's still so unorganised apparently!??? 🤣

• Haha
I had to read it twice???
An assistant?!!
First of all...she doesn't need a bloody assistant
And secondly...She's had an assistant this whole time and she's still so unorganised apparently!??? 🤣
Exactly 🤣assistant but she is still so unorganised

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t the assistant find her somewhere dog friend to stay and write her book? Surly that’s the exactly sort of thing an assistant should do? But I guess she won’t get it for free if she just books it.
and leaving her children again.

Reactions: 7
Can’t the assistant find her somewhere dog friend to stay and write her book? Surly that’s the exactly sort of thing an assistant should do? But I guess she won’t get it for free if she just books it.
and leaving her children again.
“I need a free place to stay for a few days. Hit me up. Only if it’s aesthetically pleasing, no shitholes. Mwah”

re wrote that for you, Cat.

Why can’t people see though this yet! I
They’ve all been at it YEARS, begging for freebies under the “can anyone recommend” bollocks!

And what’s the book on, My guess is sobriety. A “comedic” look at that. Or ADHD.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Remind you of anyone? 🙊
The corpsing when he gets to “everyone knows where you live” 🤣

it’s every stupid bloody instamum isn’t it.

there’s a reel I came across about a woman whose profile was kidnapped and they’d created new names etc for her and her kids - it freaked her out so much she completely changed the way she posted including not including her kids on her profile anymore. Smart move.

• Wow
  • Sad
They just don’t realise how dangerous what they share can be though.

I know her children’s full names, where they go to school, I the area she lives. I know the park she walks her dog in - I used to work near it so recognise it. She’s very open about which gym she uses.

Luckily, I wouldn’t dream of doing anyone any harm or stalking anyone.

But there are people who would use that information to potentially cause harm. And she’s giving them all the information they need to do that. I cannot understand why you would do that?

• Wow
“I need a free place to stay for a few days. Hit me up. Only if it’s aesthetically pleasing, no shitholes. Mwah”
re wrote that for you, Cat.

Why can’t people see though this yet! I
They’ve all been at it YEARS, begging for freebies under the “can anyone recommend” bollocks!

And what’s the book on, My guess is sobriety. A “comedic” look at that. Or ADHD.
It’s so obvious isn’t it?

Reactions: 1
It’s so obvious isn’t it?
They all saw MOD and FOD asking for kitchen appliance recommendations and the Miele washer and dryer suddenly appearing as a “gift” and never got over wanting a slice of the action themselves.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
All she does, aside from moaning, is steal or copy content from TikTok, then had the cheek to call herself funny and a “content creator”.

She also posts one thing about scrolling past the things you see online you don’t like … then goes on a rant about something she saw online that she doesn’t like.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh god talk about cringe with that letter she supposedly left for her husband to say thanks for letting her have ‘space’ to go to the gym. 🤢🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.