Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't have thought sharing a picture of your National Insurance number was recommended 🙃 anyone else spot that on today's stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it a gifted stay then?
Yes, she’s hashtagging PR gift. Like she’s all famous and special.

From my experience of them, the only thing that makes them wet themselves more is being able to hashtag “Press invite” or anything with press in, because then they can pretend they are Kate Adie for the day and not just someone who posts shite on an app.

If it’s a press event, they go along in serious big girl glasses and a blazer and take photos of themselves looking serious with a hint of outrage over what ever it is they have been invited to fill seats for, with a caption about how SERIOUS it all is and how they have been personally affected (see Mother Pukka for the masterclass on this). They bloody love that.

I would ask how she’s not embarrassed, but she’s so entitled she thinks she deserves it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, she’s hashtagging PR gift. Like she’s all famous and special.

From my experience of them, the only thing that makes them wet themselves more is being able to hashtag “Press invite” or anything with press in, because then they can pretend they are Kate Adie for the day and not just someone who posts shite on an app.

If it’s a press event, they go along in serious big girl glasses and a blazer and take photos of themselves looking serious with a hint of outrage over what ever it is they have been invited to fill seats for, with a caption about how SERIOUS it all is and how they have been personally affected (see Mother Pukka for the masterclass on this). They bloody love that.

I would ask how she’s not embarrassed, but she’s so entitled she thinks she deserves it.
Mother Pukka is the most eye-roll inducing creature to walk the planet. Still cringing from her interviews she did around being a high functioning PND or whatever it was where she’d learnt a script (that was written under her instagram post) and parroted it to every single news outlet going. Great way to get yourself to sleep if you’re struggling with insomnia.

Reactions: 7
Mother Pukka is the most eye-roll inducing creature to walk the planet. Still cringing from her interviews she did around being a high functioning PND or whatever it was where she’d learnt a script (that was written under her instagram post) and parroted it to every single news outlet going. Great way to get yourself to sleep if you’re struggling with insomnia.
She says it was Post partum psychosis.

Which is a medical emergency. It is horrific for women, absolute mental torture and one of the worse acute mental illnesses you can be struck with. I worked on a ward that treated women with it once, it’s heartbreaking to see.

And totally not something that you can have while posing for photos, writing books and taking crap on the radio. There is no “functioning” with it. It’s something those around you witnessing it would be calling 999 for and you would be admitted for treatment right away.

She offended many people with that one.

I know we should stick to her own thread, but she’s Cats bestest friend ever isn’t she.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s taking photos of herself in expensive clothes (well I think they are expensive), all on her own and tagging Dawn O’Porter 🤣🤣 She’s so desperate to get her attention.

She must be vying to get on Dawn’s podcast. Weirdly, that awful Caroline woman with the make up has just been on it, so Cat probably thinks she’s in with a chance of Dawn is scraping the barrel for guests.

Can you imagine her, prancing around and posing in front of her tripod.

Now that’s comedy, Cat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so not relatable! Who has that amount of money for a top these days? Makes a mockery of her Asda ads 🙄

Reactions: 6
The poses staring off into the distance or smiling when we know she’s on her own - cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£170 for a top that looks back to front 😱?
And Smug Cat, that jumpsuit is no where near the excellent scale. Wtf does she look like
If you saw someone wearing that, you’d be debating going up to them to tell them it was on backwards.

But hey, she doesn’t get the free clothes unless she advertises them.

Pick a lane though. You can’t be going on about Asda deals and free kids meals in the holidays one minute and then advertising clothes that cost more than a family weekly shop the next. That’s the sort of behaviour that pisses people off and loses followers.

As an aside, I had this conversation with an influencer years ago. Their justification was that maybe i’d people bought cheaper food, they could afford the clothes she was showing 😳😂

Not a brain cell between them.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I used to buy lots from joanie but won’t now they’ve worked with dawn big bully porter. I’m going to double down on that now cat the twit has recommended them.

Reactions: 5
I used to buy lots from joanie but won’t now they’ve worked with dawn big bully porter. I’m going to double down on that now cat the twit has recommended them.
Oooh spill the tea on porter please 🙏

not to derail the thread cats still a twit, did she mention her hubby was with George Ezra on Michael McIntyre last night? 🙄

Reactions: 3
Oooh spill the tea on porter please 🙏

not to derail the thread cats still a twit, did she mention her hubby was with George Ezra on Michael McIntyre last night? 🙄
Search Dawn O’Porter tattle. Not her own thread but what comes up on another is appealing. But not surprising. People like her are cut from the same cloth.

If Cat does manage to crawl up her bum, I’m sure the two of them will get on well (until the podcast episode is over and Cat is discarded).

Reactions: 2
I must have missed the memo about swimming lessons and what a nightmare they are, there's a few influencers who moan about it

Why so they all moan so much about having children? Are there actually any who enjoy being parents? I can’t stand all the whinging.

Another “funny” reel about how much she hates it all.

Why so they all moan so much about having children? Are there actually any who enjoy being parents? I can’t stand all the whinging.

This 👏👏👏👏 I just wanted to say the same.. on Saturday she moaned about taking her kids to swimming lesson ( after being away for 5days) and she hadn’t stopped moaning! Her poor kids.. when they are older they will watch all her videos about how difficult, draining , moaning they were .. not
Loved or blessed

every time I see these mums bashing their kids I can’t help but think about y friends who are struggling to conceive.

I don’t really get why you would make anyone feel SO unwelcome, particularly a child you’ve chosen to have. I struggle to find the humour in it, they just come across as arseholes.

every time I see these mums bashing their kids I can’t help but think about y friends who are struggling to conceive.

I don’t really get why you would make anyone feel SO unwelcome, particularly a child you’ve chosen to have. I struggle to find the humour in it, they just come across as arseholes.
I mean, don’t get me wrong, my children try me some days. We all get tired and children all have tantrums and bad days that are upsetting for everyone.

But I would never slag them off like that, and christ, never so publicly to thousands of people so they will see it one day.

She’s their parent and she shows no respect for that or for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.