Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey that waking up mum thought thing was awkward, couldn't have been more obvious was reading a script, maybe work on more natural stuff because that was fairly crap 😬

Reactions: 1
Blimey that waking up mum thought thing was awkward, couldn't have been more obvious was reading a script, maybe work on more natural stuff because that was fairly crap 😬
It’s so cringe, why do they do these awful skits. The aren’t funny at all.

Reactions: 3
It’s not remotely funny, interesting or helpful - I don’t get why she does things like that?

Reactions: 4
That video she showed of the kid swearing is awful and not remotely funny. Though I'm judging the parents more for laughing and putting the video out there. I'd be horrified if my child acted like that!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
careful if she’s trying to do a Rooney & ID tattlers 😂
She screenshot my comment on here a while back 😂 I guess we screenshot her so it’s only fair. Can’t remember whether she mentioned Tattle by name - I assume not as it would just direct more people here. It was PTWM who got me here.

And she shaving ‘acting’ lessons…

And her dog is never strapped into the car! I hope she gets stopped by the police and fined! Can you tell I’m grumpy this weekend? 🤣. She pisses me off so much though.

Reactions: 7
She’s not tagged the tit out of where she is yet.

Do you think poor diddums begging didn’t work and she had to pay for it herself?

Oh, just as I was typing that, I realised she’s a huge instagram comedy star, so security first.

She won’t tag the tit out of it until she’s safely back home so her adoring fans and all the paparazzi won’t descend on her and stop her writing her best selling masterpiece that will change the literary world forever.

I bet JK Rowling is shitting herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She won’t tag her location for fears of being stalked/harassed but happily shows of her kids school uniform, full name, medical numbers, tent location at a festival 🙄 she certainly knows who’s more important in her household!

Reactions: 10
She won’t tag her location for fears of being stalked/harassed but happily shows of her kids school uniform, full name, medical numbers, tent location at a festival 🙄 she certainly knows who’s more important in her household!
Yup. Fucked up priorities.

Reactions: 5
This 👏👏👏I know more about her kids then her .. she doesn’t give a toss about security/ safety about her kids

I’m sure we can work it out after a while. There was a castle (or gatehouse) behind her. Not that I’m bothered, just curious! She’s so up herself it’s unreal.

I’m sure we can work it out after a while. There was a castle (or gatehouse) behind her. Not that I’m bothered, just curious! She’s so up herself it’s unreal.
She got the delusions of grandeur about going somewhere to write from Dawn O’Porter who books hotel stays to finish her books.

I don’t think Cat has ever had an original idea in her life, but she’s been trying to get up Dawn’s arse forever.

I couldn’t give a shiny tit where she’s staying either. At least her family get a break from her moaning about them for a few days.

Reactions: 4
She’s tagged where she’s staying - another free trip then for the least deserving person. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Seriously, “PR gift.”

Oh, do duck off. Begged for gift more like.

Do you know what, I’d have more respect for these companies if they did a raffle at a hospital or care home for nurses, HCAs and carers to win a stay for a few days. Someone who could do with a bloody rest for a change. They could even get influencers to promote it if they want their precious shout outs and new followers.

Not just responding to “can anyone recommend” posts or begging emails from people like cat who want to go away and work on their vanity projects. Something which she’s got all bleeping day alone at home to do while her kids aren’t there and her husband is at home.

It makes me so angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Seriously, “PR gift.”

Oh, do duck off. Begged for gift more like.

Do you know what, I’d have more respect for these companies if they did a raffle at a hospital or care home for nurses, HCAs and carers to win a stay for a few days. Someone who could do with a bloody rest for a change. They could even get influencers to promote it if they want their precious shout outs and new followers.

Not just responding to “can anyone recommend” posts or begging emails from people like cat who want to go away and work on their vanity projects. Something which she’s got all bleeping day alone at home to do while her kids aren’t there and her husband is at home.

It makes me so angry.
How the duck has this kid dodging, faux stress, lazy witch managed to blag a free stay already!! She was only begging a few days ago. And 6000 words today! Whoop de bleeping do! What waste of paper is this gonna be turned into!!

It’s a novel. I saw under her word count story something about a pregnant belly so it’s either a novel about motherhood OR some kind of gone girl/thriller type thing

I bet the protagonist wears dungarees, breton tops and has a brown bob - pure 2016-2017 instamum 🫢

Nice of her to leave all her dry skin all over the sauna after using a brush on her skin 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.