Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is always complaining. She doesn’t know how lucky she is. Can drop her kids to and from school, has a cleaner. No job from 9 till 5pm , paying for childcare, rushing to work and from work, got invited to free stuff with kids.. and she doesn’t like to spend time with her own kids or her parents

Reactions: 9
why is she posting about wage inequality of all people! I’d expect female instagrammers get paid the same or more than their male counterparts. It’s us people with regular jobs who should rightfully feel pissed off at the unfairness of it all. Not Cat who dicks around at Asda making ‘content’ and ripping off other people’s videos….

Reactions: 13
She really hasnt got a clue about what’s going on financially for a lot of people at the moment. £75 for a necklace, £60 for a print about fish fingers 🙄

Reactions: 6
To assist her in what? Doing duck all except ducking around on the internet, stealing content and moaning? Must be so tough.

Reactions: 7
does she really make so much money from this that she can afford an assistant ?

#prayfornoodle

Reactions: 5
I love how she has zero grasp on the real world. Encouraging people to get outside for a walk in the winter sun during the day - when we’re at work! Not that she’d know what that’s like.

Reactions: 9
Ah, the new ad for Adsa.

Cat speaking like a news reader/savour to the poor folk telling us our kids can eat cheaply in Asda.

Don’t get me wrong, that’s good on Asda. But the way she comes across is so condescending. It’s like, “hey, I won’t need this because I am loaded, but if you aren’t, here’s some news for you.”

And why do they always have to drop in they have hired an assistant? It’s for nothing else but to say, “look at me! I am so fabulous at this and so busy that I can pay someone to work for me!”

She really rubs me up the wrong way.

Reactions: 10
New ‘Asda injury’… “you better make this go viral” sums her up… wouldn’t put it past her to do it on purpose 😏

Can you imagine getting accosted by Cat while you are trying to pick up some milk? Some of those poor sods look bewildered 🤣

I bet it gave her a fabulous ego boost doing that though though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.