Notsosmugnow #2 Renewing her vows and displaying her minge, Cat’s giving big time cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she asked their permission to post it on social media? Not everyone wants to be part of a tit show

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why Asda use her- surely there are much more relatable instagrammers

Reactions: 6
What’s the goal here, does Asda think that once someone has viewed her (or another’s) daft Insta reel that they’ll go “I’m going to drive to an Asda”. Unless you live near to an Asda and it’s your go to, surely people just go to their nearest supermarket and won’t be influenced to take a longer ride to Asda?!!

Reactions: 6
The poor dog! She really wants someone to kidnap the dog or the dog to run away. I wouldn’t walk away that far from my dog

The poor dog! She really wants someone to kidnap the dog or the dog to run away. I wouldn’t walk away that far from my dog
I thought that too...far too far from her and clearly zero recall so shouldn't be off lead! 🙄

Reactions: 3
She is always complaining. She doesn’t know how lucky she is. Can drop her kids to and from school, has a cleaner. No job from 9 till 5pm , paying for childcare, rushing to work and from work, got invited to free stuff with kids.. and she doesn’t like to spend time with her own kids or her parents
I’m SO sick of hearing ”influencers” who don’t actually have a job, have cleaners, kids at school etc moan about trying to carve time out for themselves. How about all that time when your kids are at school, you’re not working and someone else is sorting out your house for you? If you can drag your arse out for long walks, dick about on Instagram every day and get extensions then you don’t have to try to carve time out for yourself.

I am burnt out from working full time and having young kids. My house is a tit tip, my mental (& physical) health is non existent and I suspect I look as bad as I feel. Carve time out? 😂 From where? These clueless idiots need to shut the duck up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Her latest post “to all the parents…….” (yeah we get it, stop repeating yourself), is right out of her mate Mother Pukkas 2016 masterclass of how to post like an instamum.

Cat is really trying to get those follower number back up.

Tell you what love, spend less time fannying around taking photos of yourself in your dressing gown and you might have a bit more time to do stuff.

I’m SO sick of hearing ”influencers” who don’t actually have a job, have cleaners, kids at school etc moan about trying to carve time out for themselves. How about all that time when your kids are at school, you’re not working and someone else is sorting out your house for you? If you can drag your arse out for long walks, dick about on Instagram every day and get extensions then you don’t have to try to carve time out for yourself.

I am burnt out from working full time and having young kids. My house is a tit tip, my mental (& physical) health is non existent and I suspect I look as bad as I feel. Carve time out? 😂 From where? These clueless idiots need to shut the duck up.
Oh come now, they have to open boxes and remember to type #Ad.

It’s so taxing they have to employ assistants!

Oh, to swap workloads for a week, Cat wouldn’t know what had hit her with my nightshifts and no sleep after because I have a toddler to look after all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohh please.. do you know how difficult it’s for her? Last 2 weeks she had deadlines but she managed to have a nap, bath, walk the dog , clean etc.. she couldn’t survive in normal job- would be sign off with ADHD 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s really annoying me now with all the “work” she has to finish off. They are tit ads that loads of other idiots like you are doing as well. It’s embarrassing to call it work.

Reactions: 8
So off away somewhere and she’s still moaning! And the dog isn’t attached with a hardness/seat belt. 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’ve found her a lot more bearable recently! She’s plummeting in followers but I do feel like she’s making an effort to get back to herself circa 2019 😂🙄

Reactions: 1
Poor thing having a night away when she thought was just a day trip 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she ever stop moaning?

Second Christmas - lucky cow. I worked 13 hour nightshifts christmas eve and christmas day, back on a nightshift tonight. I got held up in a medical emergency and didn’t get home until 10am christmas day - my baby is 2 and a half and I really wanted to get back on time as this is the first christmas she’s aware of it all. I told my husband to go ahead and open the presents as it wasn’t fair on the older ones to wait for me.

I wish she would realise how lucky she is for a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is never happy and that’s so sad , as she should appreciate her kids, husband and her influence job… but she never will

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.