Northern Ireland #4 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the chippy stuff cold?
Both of those look amazing. I’d love a couple of battered sausages and curry sauce right now!
No it was all fresh and hot! I couldn’t get over how much stuff for £3. They only do one collection slot and it’s for when the chippy closes so you get whatever they haven’t sold that night but it was all really lovely

No it was all fresh and hot! I couldn’t get over how much stuff for £3. They only do one collection slot and it’s for when the chippy closes so you get whatever they haven’t sold that night but it was all really lovely
Do you ever use the gander app for the spar? It’s pretty good to see in advance what is on offer to look out for

Reactions: 1
Do any of you follow Chloe Adair? I had to unfollow after the Father’s Day posts I found it so insensitive. I loved her as an influencer, I really like her style (although I do mute her a lot as her content is so repetitive). But I think if you’ve a family like hers, you’re better off keeping them off social media. 🤮

Reactions: 2
Do any of you follow Chloe Adair? I had to unfollow after the Father’s Day posts I found it so insensitive. I loved her as an influencer, I really like her style (although I do mute her a lot as her content is so repetitive). But I think if you’ve a family like hers, you’re better off keeping them off social media. 🤮
Never heard of her but if she’s anything to Johnny you need say no more 😂

Never heard of her but if she’s anything to Johnny you need say no more 😂
Yep… his daughter! She has a thread on here but I don’t follow it as I did actually like her when I first came across her.

Yep… his daughter! She has a thread on here but I don’t follow it as I did actually like her when I first came across her.
You can be sure her family values will be built on all that’s wrong in the world …

That’s a woman involved in the train incident 🙁

• Sad
You can be sure her family values will be built on all that’s wrong in the world …

That’s a woman involved in the train incident 🙁
Her mums rough as duck too.

what’s the train incident? I had a quick Google but couldn’t see anything

Reactions: 3
Don’t follow her but remember reading a BT article about her leaving her job to become an influencer and they described her as the daughter of mad dog and mad witch, made me lol 😂 what was the Father’s Day post?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t follow Chloe but have seen her insta and she loves the tan/sun beds. Haven’t actually seen her profile for a while. Just looked and she looks a lot thinner so perhaps there is a bit more than exercise and a healthy diet going on.
What were the Father’s Day posts?

I don’t follow Chloe but have seen her insta and she loves the tan/sun beds. Haven’t actually seen her profile for a while. Just looked and she looks a lot thinner so perhaps there is a bit more than exercise and a healthy diet going on.
What were the Father’s Day posts?
Loves the filler and botox too, she definitely wasn’t born with those lips 🙈

Attachments

Loves the filler and botox too, she definitely wasn’t born with those lips 🙈
duck me. That’s some before and after!
just want to say I don’t think there is anything wrong with how she looked before, just a normal teenage girl but she has had some amount of plastic pumped into her face!

duck me. That’s some before and after!
just want to say I don’t think there is anything wrong with how she looked before, just a normal teenage girl but she has had some amount of plastic pumped into her face!
Absolutely nothing wrong with her at all but she’s completely unrecognisable now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.