Northern Ireland #4 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Harry won’t divorce his wife because someone on Tattle said so. Absolutely outrageous 😂
I have a really busy work this coming week but I genuinely just want to spend all day reading the H&M thread. It has the best conspiracies and this week is going to be a cracker.

anyway I am going to try and make us a new thread here.., does anyone have a fancy thread title they want me to use?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe Harry won’t divorce his wife because someone on Tattle said so. Absolutely outrageous 😂
Is she a modern day Mrs Simpson? I don’t look at those royal threads at all 😂

Maybe they should watch this on repeat

I have a really busy work this coming week but I genuinely just want to spend all day reading the H&M thread. It has the best conspiracies and this week is going to be a cracker.

anyway I am going to try and make us a new thread here.., does anyone have a fancy thread title they want me to use?
How about… The DUP have to accept defeat let the botoxed Queen of the North take her seat..

Reactions: 2
That’s incredible. I would love to be good at art. I think you can teach anyone to be ok at it but to be able to visualise and create that is amazing
It’s fantastic! There’s a guy on FB does pen drawings he’s amazing ,the talent some people posse😍

Reactions: 1

Made us a new one. Hope my recap doesn’t offend, it is all meant in good humour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.