Northern Ireland #4 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the film Nora?
Rogue Agent Mavis.

Is that what the rogue agent is about? There was another show about that on Netflix, the puppet master conman. That was a documentary if I remember rightly.
Yeah same guy Pommy, only found out about the documentary after watching the film so I’ll definitely go back now and watch it. Crazy stuff.

Reactions: 3
Adult Baby Diaper Lover. Horrible horrible stuff.
Chelsea Wright has a thread here and she was obsessed with it.
Nah ,I’m not into adult nappies 😂…yet!
Might be because I watched this guy on TikTok…it’s a long story 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Thats so funny Lisdiz 🤣
Aye yet Monga, that doesn't horrify me in the slightest I've watched one poo themselves on live. Oh dear oh fun times 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Thats so funny Lisdiz 🤣
Aye yet Monga, that doesn't horrify me in the slightest I've watched one poo themselves on live. Oh dear oh fun times 😂
He does a lot of different characters from animals to Super Mario , you must have a strong stomach to watch someone tit themselves 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He does a lot of different characters from animals to Super Mario , you must have a strong stomach to watch someone tit themselves 🤢
Got hardened to it Monga, I invested months in that person, months I'll never get back and now she's gone. Believe me the pooing was nothing, peeling her skin off and keeping it in a jar was worse.
I'll stop now 🥴

• Wow
Got hardened to it Monga, I invested months in that person, months I'll never get back and now she's gone. Believe me the pooing was nothing, peeling her skin off and keeping it in a jar was worse.
I'll stop now 🥴
On a live? Who was she?

• Haha
On a live? Who was she?
Chelsea Wright. She left tiktok but there are loads of recordings. Yeah everything from poo to interactions with professionals was on live. She pretended to be ill so she could go to hospital and fulfill her fantasy of having her bottom wiped. Was a wild ride. The most intense interesting complex character I've seen on the interwebs.

• Wow
Chelsea Wright. She left tiktok but there are loads of recordings. Yeah everything from poo to interactions with professionals was on live. She pretended to be ill so she could go to hospital and fulfill her fantasy of having her bottom wiped. Was a wild ride. The most intense interesting complex character I've seen on the interwebs.
Jeez it’s a mad world alright 😂

• Haha
Do you see that woman who eats bleeping everything on til tok? It was a raw chicken the other day and I can’t cope

• Sick
  • Haha
Do you see that woman who eats bleeping everything on til tok? It was a raw chicken the other day and I can’t cope
This is why I go to tiktok. Class so it is.
I've seen people eat live food that's attacking their face, had to switch off.

Here @Griftymcgriftface what did you get in your bargain bag this morning?

Last edited:
  • Haha
This is why I go to tiktok. Class so it is.
I've seen people eat live food that's attacking their face, had to switch off.

Here @Griftymcgriftface what did you get in your bargain bag this morning?
Oh! Forgot to say ! They were all the same. Vanilla glaze. 6 of them so would have normally been £15. They were decent but you could tell they were yesterday’s - if u have ever had a donut straight out of fryer u will know what I mean on freshness. Still really happy as a great deal.

I wish we had a toby carvery type place over here as I have seen people getting full roast dinners in the bag! 😂

Oh! Forgot to say ! They were all the same. Vanilla glaze. 6 of them so would have normally been £15. They were decent but you could tell they were yesterday’s - if u have ever had a donut straight out of fryer u will know what I mean on freshness. Still really happy as a great deal.

I wish we had a toby carvery type place over here as I have seen people getting full roast dinners in the bag! 😂
Check out the too good to go thread on here if you’re not already! I love having a nosey at what people get. I got all this from cafe Nero for £3!
552DAABE-73B8-42D5-8F57-A500836E78C3.jpeg

0FC3EAEB-8574-4845-9E19-087E8242C8AB.jpeg
Got all this from the chippy for £3 odd too! I love the surprise element of not knowing what you’ll get!

Check out the too good to go thread on here if you’re not already! I love having a nosey at what people get. I got all this from cafe Nero for £3! View attachment 1460920

View attachment 1460927 Got all this from the chippy for £3 odd too! I love the surprise element of not knowing what you’ll get!
Was the chippy stuff cold?
Both of those look amazing. I’d love a couple of battered sausages and curry sauce right now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.