Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they’ll be put back , this case could last for years if the usual rules apply.

Seems to be kicking off 🫤

Thing is I agree it needs to be evidence based but also anyone who questions this shouldn’t be branded far right. They want to know what an actual far right approach is.

Reactions: 1

---
Thing is I agree it needs to be evidence based but also anyone who questions this shouldn’t be branded far right. They want to know what an actual far right approach is.
Hopefully they’ll seek parental consent and give information about what it actually is and who’s giving the talks 🙄 they don’t seem to be giving much away.

So what is it Alliance are actually proposing? If it’s about consent and things like that I’ve no issue with it being taught in school, I actually think that’s a good idea but I don’t think children need ideas put in their head about gender etc. You’re going to get children confusing their sexuality with gender identity and what not.

Reactions: 7
So what is it Alliance are actually proposing? If it’s about consent and things like that I’ve no issue with it being taught in school, I actually think that’s a good idea but I don’t think children need ideas put in their head about gender etc. You’re going to get children confusing their sexuality with gender identity and what not.
Nobody seems to know? Alliance are keeping mum about the whole thing .
---
If it’s just basic information why are people so uptight about it?

Last edited:
Seems to be kicking off 🫤

It also needs to be transparent so people know what their kids are being taught. Nobody is against all of rse but there's no point pretending the gender stuff isn't controversial.

Reactions: 2

---

---
IMG_5723.jpeg

Jeez her stylist must’ve been having a laugh 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is anyone watching the Sean Brown documentary? I didn’t know the half of it, absolutely disgusting. The level of collusion and cover up would shame the devil.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Is anyone watching the Sean Brown documentary? I didn’t know the half of it, absolutely disgusting. The level of collusion and cover up would shame the devil.
It’s actually disgraceful, the police saying what’s she crying for? What level of inhumane is that. Just shocking! And so heart breaking for that family

It’s actually disgraceful, the police saying what’s she crying for? What level of inhumane is that. Just shocking! And so heart breaking for that family
Sickening. And the cover up is still active. For anyone who isn’t familiar, last month at the inquest the family received MI5 files that showed 25 people were linked to the murder of Sean Brown, several of whom were “agents of the state”, at least one was a serving member of the Royal Irish Regiment, another had a police issued “personal protection” gun.

Cops had surveillance on one of the suspects, Swinger Fulton all day then conveniently surveillance stopped around the time Sean Brown was kidnapped and murdered. They drove past a heavily fortified police barracks, covered in cameras which “weren’t recording” at the time 🤥🙄 They destroyed files saying they were contaminated with asbestos, basically tried everything to stop the truth. And now Chris Heaton Harris is taking legal action against the coroner for letting the family access the files. I doubt it’s Swinger Fulton they’re trying to protect, it’s someone of note who’s still alive. PII’s are used to protect National Security, something really rotten is going on.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Sickening. And the cover up is still active. For anyone who isn’t familiar, last month at the inquest the family received MI5 files that showed 25 people were linked to the murder of Sean Brown, several of whom were “agents of the state”, at least one was a serving member of the Royal Irish Regiment, another had a police issued “personal protection” gun.

Cops had surveillance on one of the suspects, Swinger Fulton all day then conveniently surveillance stopped around the time Sean Brown was kidnapped and murdered. They drove past a heavily fortified police barracks, covered in cameras which “weren’t recording” at the time 🤥🙄 They destroyed files saying they were contaminated with asbestos, basically tried everything to stop the truth. And now Chris Heaton Harris is taking legal action against the coroner for letting the family access the files. I doubt it’s Swinger Fulton they’re trying to protect, it’s someone of note who’s still alive. PII’s are used to protect National Security, something really rotten is going on.
We have it recorded to watch tonight.
That was one of those more memorable deaths for me of the troubles and how barbaric it was.

Evidence when it happened that it was a state facilitated murder. As were many more!