Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s removed it, it was there earlier he was making fun of the cops calling them black bastards, someone apparently reported him for something ? Cops busted in his door , he refused to open it because they didn’t have a warrant.
---
Migrants attacking other migrants, towns getting worse, then we have the endless hostels filled with the vermin of the north.
---
It’s still there when you look at his FB posts
View attachment 2893394
That man needs to be studied 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had a wee chuckle about the “go back to your own country” 😂
60 yr old attacking the coppers it must’ve been comedy gold watching that 😂
---
Isn’t it the family unit that the young person would want acceptance from? Their friends are probably aware of their preferences and wouldn’t have an issue.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just like I thought they’ll be put back, no pleas to be heard just the usual charges being read out.

This guy has posted the full documentary.

---

Didn’t think the first series was very good, the English one does my head in and they killed off the best character 🙈 second series seems better so far.
I watched the ‘Murder of a GAA chairman’ documentary this evening. got RTE player to work.
I would describe my life as quite sheltered with regard to the troubles, I am born & raised a Protestant - but with plenty of catholic friends & where I live everyone lives life together with no issues.

I had never heard of the this man before. Absolutely heartbreaking documentary. It is any wonder we still have so much bitterness today?
How could that police officer say “what’s she crying for?”
The cameras missing the footage at the time they drove past… the missing log books/evidence etc
It’s an absolute disgrace.
I watched another documentary of a teenage girl who was murdered after a dance (think it was the badlands series) and it was exactly the same nonsense - a police officer was at the dance and evidence was missing etc - he actually was interviewing dance attendees a few hours after the dance when he was actually in this girls company.
So many awful things that have ruined so many lives.

Reactions: 5
Yeah they played that clip in the documentary. Sean Brown was murdered within a month of McCrae making that threat. He’s another evil c*nt hiding behind the Christian facade 🙄 he even looks evil ffs 🤢
He was one c*nt I wish was nutted! And can’t understand the narrative of an IRA gunman turned informer because McCrea’s family had helped his parents where others had deserted them.
When we’re on the subject of Blue Lights, my main gripe with it is how the police officers are all portrayed as fluffy, likeable characters who always do the right thing. The police service described in the Sean Brown documentary is the one most Nationalists are more familiar with. There’s a blissful ignorance south of the border and in Britain about what people here endured at the hands of the police. 2024 and the British government are still covering for them.

Hell ain’t that the truth! The way we all were treated when we were growing up by the RUC UDR and the British Army got under the skin of even the most mild mannered!

Reactions: 3
60 yr old attacking the coppers it must’ve been comedy gold watching that 😂
---
Isn’t it the family unit that the young person would want acceptance from? Their friends are probably aware of their preferences and wouldn’t have an issue.
The thing is RSE isn’t just about ‘queer’ kids. It’s for everyone and it needs to be open about what is being discussed,

The thing is RSE isn’t just about ‘queer’ kids. It’s for everyone and it needs to be open about what is being discussed,
I don’t understand what difference it would make? If their families aren’t accepting what information could the school provide to change that?

Why is it that these rich American students seem to think they are doing Gaza a favour.
They go into their colleges to protest and then are claiming being abducted. It’s an insult to anyone over the world who has actually been abducted.
If they actually gave a duck they wouldn’t be pleading victim.

I don’t understand what difference it would make? If their families aren’t accepting what information could the school provide to change that?
RSE covers periods, puberty, pregnancy etc. Kids need to have it in school because not everyone will get it at home. It's what should be on the RSE curriculum is the question. I'm personally not in favour of putting the gender stuff on there.

RSE covers periods, puberty, pregnancy etc. Kids need to have it in school because not everyone will get it at home. It's what should be on the RSE curriculum is the question. I'm personally not in favour of putting the gender stuff on there.
Yeah I know , it’s offered in primary school now, it’s the tweet from the MP I was referring to, there’s different cultures that won’t be happy with their kids learning any of those things how will they object if the schools bypass parental consent 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah I know , it’s offered in primary school now, it’s the tweet from the MP I was referring to, there’s different cultures that won’t be happy with their kids learning any of those things how will they object if the schools bypass parental consent 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh sorry. I don't know. Can schools bypass parental consent? I just think it would be an awful shame if adding in more controversial topics led to more people opting out of RSE that wouldn't have otherwise.

Oh sorry. I don't know. Can schools bypass parental consent? I just think it would be an awful shame if adding in more controversial topics led to more people opting out of RSE that wouldn't have otherwise.
Yeah this new method is supposed to be taught without parental input.

Media being careful re a certain high profile case, but it's not difficult to figure it out as regards why names not on formal list.

Last edited:

---
Dear Jesus he’s bad but she’s worse 🤬 I can’t believe she facilitated rape and sexual assaults against a child 🤢 she’s facing cruelty charges aswell.
---
Have to be careful ,but the rape and sexual assault allegations are dated before they married we can assume which of the alleged victims they were carried out on and she still stayed with him and had a family 🫥

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

---
Dear Jesus he’s bad but she’s worse 🤬 I can’t believe she facilitated rape and sexual assaults against a child 🤢 she’s facing cruelty charges aswell.
---
Have to be careful ,but the rape and sexual assault allegations are dated before they married we can assume which of the alleged victims they were carried out on and she still stayed with him and had a family 🫥
If they allow them to resume contact again then the whole system is a joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.