Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: Devolution restored and everything seemed to be going great. FM MON and DFM ELP appear to be making a decent go of power sharing. Last night rumours broke on social media referring to a senior political figure being arrested. NI awakened today to a “political earthquake” as Jeffrey Donaldson resigned as DUP leader after being charged with historical sex offences. He was arrested along with a 57 year old woman at 6am yesterday. He has deleted all his social media accounts and done a runner to London after being released on bail. He’s due in court next month. Bail conditions ban him from residing with or communicating with his co-accused. Lots of rumours regarding the allegations and the identity of alleged victims. Gavin Robinson has been appointed as Interim leader of the DUP.

Reactions: 10
Just as things were beginning to settle down (politically) we’ve all been left shocked by the arrest and charges being brought against Sir Jeffrey Donaldson and his wife ,in relation to the historical rape / abuse of two victims believed to be close family members. Political institutions remain at present but there’s talk it could change due to the current situation within the DUP …We can’t seem to shake the one step forward, ten back ! Curse!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This was a given

---
IMG_5210.jpeg

---
Apparently Donaldsons in that bespoke group that advises the monarchy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe no one mentioned the devenish in the recap… feels like months ago now. Simpler times!

• Haha
Can someone ask Monga (I've blocked her) how it is that she fully accepts anything the PSNI have to say or do, at face value and without questioning it, in regards to the Donaldson case, but on the other hand disbelieves anything they do or say in relation to the death of Noah Donohoe, preferring to believe in conspiracy theories involving allegations of nefarious PSNI behaviour, how is it that she reconciles those contradictory theories in her own mind.

I'm genuinely curious.

@Wee Nora just wanted to send you and your mum lots of hugs during this time. We'll always be here to listen ❤

@Wee Nora thread locked before I could comment. I had missed you and wondered if you were ok.

I’m so sorry for your loss ❤
Thanks loves ❤ my youngest keeps asking to go to the grave but I haven’t been able to face it. We might brave it tomorrow.

Sorry, I don’t want to derail. Back to Jeffrey.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can someone ask Monga (I've blocked her) how it is that she fully accepts anything the PSNI have to say or do, at face value and without questioning it, in regards to the Donaldson case, but on the other hand disbelieves anything they do or say in relation to the death of Noah Donohoe, preferring to believe in conspiracy theories involving allegations of nefarious PSNI behaviour, how is it that she reconciles those contradictory theories in her own mind.

I'm genuinely curious.
Mainly because there’s no third parties involved that they want to protect? Seems it’s only Donaldson and his wife being named by the victims…How do you know what my views are if you’ve blocked me? That’s the cowards way out 😂 plus the coppers are acting for the victims in this case unlike poor Noah who was failed from start to finish , by all accounts.
---
IMG_5214.jpeg

---
IMG_5213.jpeg
IMG_5212.jpeg

Last edited:
Mainly because there’s no third parties involved that they want to protect? Seems it’s only Donaldson and his wife being named by the victims…How do you know what my views are if you’ve blocked me? That’s the cowards way out 😂 plus the coppers are acting for the victims in this case unlike poor Noah who was failed from start to finish , by all accounts.
---
View attachment 2845165
---
View attachment 2845167View attachment 2845168
Sorry but who the hell wears a suit to an airport. What a spud.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen him in anything else, wonder how that grey sweat suit will go down 😂
Is it not an orange jumpsuit? Or is that Guantanamo? ? Which if he is guilty then duck him.

Anyway @tdf unblock @monga and can we just all get along? I’m actually curious how the ignore feature works. Do you just not see the persons posts but then conversations might make no sense?

I don’t agree with you all on a lot of things and I know sometimes we get a bit heated on things but I think life is too short and we mostly chat about random tit on here anyway,

• Haha
  • Heart
Is it not an orange jumpsuit? Or is that Guantanamo? ? Which if he is guilty then duck him.

Anyway @tdf unblock @monga and can we just all get along? I’m actually curious how the ignore feature works. Do you just not see the persons posts but then conversations might make no sense?

I don’t agree with you all on a lot of things and I know sometimes we get a bit heated on things but I think life is too short and we mostly chat about random tit on here anyway,
You’re thinking of death row 😂…Yeah you don’t see what the person posts unless you want to but I think it shouldn’t show FA tbf.I’ve only ever used that feature once a couple of yrs ago and only because it was getting myself in trouble, they’re not on any of my usual threads anymore, thank god for small mercies 😂

Reactions: 1
Did you see Niamh doubled down today and basically called both Donaldson brothers wronguns. She said the other brother is under investigation too but I wasn’t sure if he had been charged? I still think that is the most random thing but given today’s revelations I don’t want to get my tin foil hat on.

Reactions: 4
She’s not wrong in a lot of what she says, given the endless attempts to hack and undermine her someone else must feel that too 😉

Sorry but who the hell wears a suit to an airport. What a spud.
That’s what I thought but nobody here at the time knew what was gonna come out about him. That was at 6.30 in the morning, he was probably thinking I’ll whack a suit on and nobody will suspect a thing - I’d definitely have been questioning the slimy git if I saw him in a pair of joggers and a hoodie.
I genuinely thought he would hav escaped to England on the Stena line hiding down in the back seat. I watch too many films lol

That’s what I thought but nobody here at the time knew what was gonna come out about him. That was at 6.30 in the morning, he was probably thinking I’ll whack a suit on and nobody will suspect a thing - I’d definitely have been questioning the slimy git if I saw him in a pair of joggers and a hoodie.
I genuinely thought he would hav escaped to England on the Stena line hiding down in the back seat. I watch too many films lol
Too bumpy for him !

Reactions: 1