Northern Ireland #21 Unelected Bridesmaid’s abandoned her flock ,hopefully none want to clean her clock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nobody telling me the DUP didn’t know this was coming. The whole thing STINKS. The fact he’s been arrested, interviewed and charged to court to appear within 28 days AND managed to flee the country, not leaving the UK (obviously that bail condition wasn’t applied), shows pre warning. Call me cynical but there’s something so off here.

Reactions: 13
How is he able to leave the jurisdiction?
probably bargained for it citing security risk of remaining at his home.

honestly he is obviously a sick bastard - but the wife...aiding and abetting. knowing about it, turning a blind eye, whatever she did... she's just as bleeping bad. how could you do that???

• Sad
Reactions: 11
probably bargained for it citing security risk of remaining at his home.

honestly he is obviously a sick bastard - but the wife...aiding and abetting. knowing about it, turning a blind eye, whatever she did... she's just as bleeping bad. how could you do that???
I can’t understand how any woman would stand by or aid a man in these situations 🤢
---
Anyone else think he’ll do something other than go to prison , he’d never survive inside.
---
They must’ve let him go because of the no contact conditions ?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
There’s nobody telling me the DUP didn’t know this was coming. The whole thing STINKS. The fact he’s been arrested, interviewed and charged to court to appear within 28 days AND managed to flee the country, not leaving the UK (obviously that bail condition wasn’t applied), shows pre warning. Call me cynical but there’s something so off here.
Certainly feels like he was edging away from the limelight. So much of what the DUP have done recently has been out of character. I still can’t work out why but something is amiss.

Remember when we were trying to work out why Jeffrey seemed to be controlled by a certain attic dweller?

When you think those that backed Donaldson could very easily switch sides over this🤷🏼‍♀️

---

Fool me once 🙄
Great. They’d want to be careful, direct rule from London doesn’t serve anyone well and collapsing devolution will only support SF’s stance that NI is unworkable. It would be hard to disagree if we end up with no executive again 🤦🏼‍♀️ To quote nobody’s favourite legal eagle “well done Jeffrey”.

I’m sure they’ll be shocked silence in the FM / DFM offices today, I don’t think anyone can predict where we’ll go after this massive spanner has been tossed .

Reactions: 2
The Right Honourable Sir Jeffrey Donaldson indeed 🤢

I take no pleasure in it, if he’s proven guilty then he’s absolutely despicable. If there’s anything positive to be taken from it then it’s the bravery of the (alleged) victims and the fact that the PSNI took the allegations seriously.
Il
And like a coward he’s trotted off to London or somewhere to avoid scrutiny. One of the charges is rape of a child. Let that sink in.
He"s still hanging on to that 'subjects of the King' bollix but b
Is it true that the Donaldsons fostered children?
Fvck I work part-time (and I reiterate.that).Down here,vrheyl
How is he able to leave the jurisdiction?
I've been called out about a 'friend ' who has messaged me publicly because he has a funny handshake. He's fuming, I did tell him there was no harm meant, but I couldn't help but think he has deep-rooted hatred of Caholics

Reactions: 1
Where did this story disappear to? PSNI special task force set up to investigate 60 alleged child rapists/abusers within the Orange Order In Fermanagh with 50 alleged victims. One of the (alleged) victims developed cervical cancer as a result of being repeatedly raped from a young age.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Where did this story disappear to? PSNI special task force set up to investigate 60 alleged child rapists/abusers within the Orange Order In Fermanagh with 50 alleged victims. One of the (alleged) victims developed cervical cancer as a result of being repeatedly raped from a young age.

That’s absolutely horrific.

Historical cases can take a very long time to reach a court - if they even get that length, but I’ve never heard so much as a whisper about this case.

Those poor women 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.