Northern Ireland #21 Unelected Bridesmaid’s abandoned her flock ,hopefully none want to clean her clock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow politics closely but Jeffery was the first person I thought of when it was first posted here last night. I could be recalling wrong but around the time stormont regrouped & ELP was put in as first minister was there a post here about allegation of abuse against someone close to JD or in his church etc?

Reactions: 2
This just doesn’t happen. Ever. Nor do we get updates on the whereabouts of people who’ve been released on bail.

Reactions: 3
I have no idea? I'm absolutely shite when it comes to being in the loop about anything in this country 😂
I spent time in France, Belgium and Luxembourg, and the whole Ireland question wrecks their head. Me? 'What do you mean'?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The Right Honourable Sir Jeffrey Donaldson indeed 🤢

I take no pleasure in it, if he’s proven guilty then he’s absolutely despicable. If there’s anything positive to be taken from it then it’s the bravery of the (alleged) victims and the fact that the PSNI took the allegations seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly.

For all the gags doing the rounds - there are victims at the heart of this and families will be torn apart. It is very very sad and I can only hope that justice will prevail.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did they know this was coming? Is that why ELP was chosen for DFM and not the party leader? It’s highly unusual for the PSNI to charge in historic SA cases so there’s either strong evidence or admissions.

We need to all bear in mind that the victims are guaranteed anonymity by the court, unless they waive that right. We need to be careful.

I’m horrified but not shocked, unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What a scumbag. Heart goes out to the victims because this wouldn't have been an easy thing to open up about, especially if its family. Disgusting but I'm really not that shocked which is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Right as we start a new thread! Should we label it "Jeffrey Donaldson scandal" for those looking to follow?

weirdly enough I had a dream with him in it the other night doing questionable things.

Reactions: 6
And like a coward he’s trotted off to London or somewhere to avoid scrutiny. One of the charges is rape of a child. Let that sink in.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
And like a coward he’s trotted off to London or somewhere to avoid scrutiny. One of the charges is rape of a child. Let that sink in.
He will have to have some amount of security now surely, he must have ran away in the dead of the night knowing full well what was to come out today.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.