Northern Ireland #21 Unelected Bridesmaid’s abandoned her flock ,hopefully none want to clean her clock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen anywhere that he has resigned his Westminster seat?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if there’s any truth in what Bryson was saying that Secretary of State would have known for a while.

Reactions: 3
You know it’s bad when….

---
I wonder if there’s any truth in what Bryson was saying that Secretary of State would have known for a while.
There’s bound to be some information shared given his high profile position.

Suppose no one knows how long the police have been investigating. Saw a WhatsApp saying the daughter and niece confronted Donaldson about it and it was recorded. Wife recorded asking them not to go to police. Not sure if there is any truth in that.

It has taken some bravery and courage for those two women to come forward. I hope they are being left alone and being supported through all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The wife wore a white dress to her daughter's wedding. Any woman I've ever known who insists on wearing white to their daughter's wedding is usually a raging bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All major media outlets: Sir Jeffrey Donaldson has been charged with historic sex offences including rape.

Nolan: Remember that time Michelle O’Neill went to a funeral that wasn’t properly socially distanced. Oh and Irish language street signs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not across all the political ins and outs so maybe he has a point but Bryson trying to use these horrific charges as some sort of justification to why Jeremy made the deal or was pushed into getting a deal done just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This is a horrific crime of the worst kind within a family unit, is Jamie forgetting that there are real people whose lives has been devastated by the alleged abuse? He shouldn’t be using it a political chess move, imo.

Reactions: 5
A recording makes sense because historical allegations would be so hard to prove without evidence.

did you see the photo of Charles in the car the other day, his hands looked even more dreadful than usual. Probably steroids causing swelling but it looks so painful

I’m not across all the political ins and outs so maybe he has a point but Bryson trying to use these horrific charges as some sort of justification to why Jeremy made the deal or was pushed into getting a deal done just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This is a horrific crime of the worst kind within a family unit, is Jamie forgetting that there are real people whose lives has been devastated by the alleged abuse? He shouldn’t be using it a political chess move, imo.
Jamie doesn't care. He's probably a sociopath.
---
What annoys me the the most is us Catholics were right all along
Right about what? I think it's a very bad idea to try to make sectarian capital out of this, that doesn't sit well with me. A competition to decide which side has more alleged peados means both sides lose.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s pathetic tin hat shite as far as I’m concerned. For a start any politician who knew but used it as leverage against Jeffers could also be charged

Frank doesn’t look well either!

---
Jamie doesn't care. He's probably a sociopath.
---

Right about what? I think it's a very bad idea to try to make sectarian capital out of this, that doesn't sit well with me. A competition to decide which side has more alleged peados means both sides lose.
Edwin was quick to use it in the assembly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.