Northern Ireland #21 Unelected Bridesmaid’s abandoned her flock ,hopefully none want to clean her clock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I don’t find domestic abuse (the Robinsons) anything to joke about, in the same way as sexual abuse but I do think the original post was made just to lighten the mood. The situation is the stuff of nightmares, yet for the women that have spoken out, this is their lives.
Was there domestic abuse between Peter and Iris? I never knew that…The families are broken it took a hell of a lot of courage to bring this out.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure there was local gossip about the identity of the woman who (imo) did not get justice in the Ulster Rugby case, but I hope she was as anonymous as possible given the ordeal of the trial and the awful stuff I heard said about the whole thing, and the same for this case.
I'm very suspicious about that case. As in, while they were deemed innocent in a court of law, that is not the same thing as being innocent morally and ethically.
---
Personally, I don’t find domestic abuse (the Robinsons) anything to joke about, in the same way as sexual abuse but I do think the original post was made just to lighten the mood. The situation is the stuff of nightmares, yet for the women that have spoken out, this is their lives.
To be clear, I didn't recall the Robinsons issues as being about domestic abuse, I was relying on memory and I thought the issue was she was cheating on him with a much younger (but legal aged) male.

Reactions: 3
Was there domestic abuse between Peter and Iris? I never knew that…The families are broken it took a hell of a lot of courage to bring this out.
I remember it being discussed at work years ago that Peter wasn’t shy with his fists and the Police never left their house, but no charges were ever brought.

I thought it was common knowledge as it was very openly discussed but many years ago now.
---
I'm very suspicious about that case. As in, while they were deemed innocent in a court of law, that is not the same thing as being innocent morally and ethically.
---

To be clear, I didn't recall the Robinsons issues as being about domestic abuse, I was relying on memory and I thought the issue was she was cheating on him with a much younger (but legal aged) male.
Being found “not guilty” by a court isn’t the same as innocent though. It’s as good as the court gets but as the court needs to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, being found not guilty only means that the jury wasn’t satisfied there wasn’t doubt in the evidence, but I know what you mean.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I remember it being discussed at work years ago that Peter wasn’t shy with his fists and the Police never left their house, but no charges were ever brought.

I thought it was common knowledge as it was very openly discussed but many years ago now.
I never heard that before, we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors 🚪

Reactions: 1
The jungle drums are saying the police had bugged the property and phones and it was the husband of one of the victims who managed to persuade her to go to the police

Reactions: 2
The jungle drums are saying the police had bugged the property and phones and it was the husband of one of the victims who managed to persuade her to go to the police
There must be some sort of evidence if he’s been charged to court.

I never heard that before, we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors 🚪
IMG_1944.jpeg

This is an extract from an article from 2008 when she alleges British government were making up domestic abuse stories - but I clearly remember there being more rumblings about it at the time.

You know i completely forgot about the domestic abuse allegations.

View attachment 2844816
This is an extract from an article from 2008 when she alleges British government were making up domestic abuse stories - but I clearly remember there being more rumblings about it at the time.
Thing is would she risk an affair if he was so abusive knowing what would happen? I think the deep state is real, here more than anywhere 😬

Paedophilia/incest; the most abhorrent of crimes ever.

When I started my first job, a young girl we worked with used to tell us about how her father (who was separated from her mother) gave her £5 in the mornings to have sex with her. We couldn't believe it, in fact - and shame on all of us - we didn't believe it. I had never even heard of the word 'incest' or understood what it meant until I was a big lump in my late teens, and when I did, I was horrified at the very thought of it and always thought back to what this girl had told us. But Jesus, WTAF?! Her father, the very man she should've been able to look up to, for love and protection from all the evils of the world? I still remember that girl's name to this day and often wonder how she fared in life.

Anyone who's guilty of committing such a crime, I hope they rot in prison for a very long time. They've ruined the lives of their victims, they've ruined the lives of families, they deserve nothing.
Appalling. I wasn’t going to say but I lost my dear Dad very very recently 💔 Haven’t felt much like Tattling but couldn’t ignore todays news.
My Dad was the sweetest, most gentle man and the most ardent feminist I’ve ever known. He taught me to be the outspoken brat that I am, to know my worth to always stand up for myself. He would’ve died to protect us, as would my mother. If, and I stress if, these rumours are true then those poor women have been subject to the most heinous things imaginable.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can't help but wonder, if, or when a certain person's case might go to court/trial, would that certain person* (alleged certain person* ... keeping myself right here ...) admit the offences or opt to put their victims through the whole process of having to give evidence. Absolute nightmare for the victims, if so. Just imagine it. Jesus. Injury upon injury.

Reactions: 6
Heard this too. And JD wife that was asking the victim not to go to the police. Could all be hearsay and don’t want to post anything that could essentially wreck any trials etc.

Very very brave person and my heart really goes out to the victim - can’t imagine how they must be feeling now.

I’m being thick here but what would happen if he gets jailed, or would he get jailed? Surely they couldn’t stick him in maghaberry, could they?

Reactions: 5
I’m not across all the political ins and outs so maybe he has a point but Bryson trying to use these horrific charges as some sort of justification to why Jeremy made the deal or was pushed into getting a deal done just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This is a horrific crime of the worst kind within a family unit, is Jamie forgetting that there are real people whose lives has been devastated by the alleged abuse? He shouldn’t be using it a political chess move, imo.
Jamie Bryson has about 3 brain cells in total so I wouldn't even waste my time reading anything that fool has to say. He will die an unhappy man still banging on about the "pwotocol" because that's the only thing that matters in his sad life.

Appalling. I wasn’t going to say but I lost my dear Dad very very recently 💔 Haven’t felt much like Tattling but couldn’t ignore todays news.
My Dad was the sweetest, most gentle man and the most ardent feminist I’ve ever known. He taught me to be the outspoken brat that I am, to know my worth to always stand up for myself. He would’ve died to protect us, as would my mother. If, and I stress if, these rumours are true then those poor have been subject to the most heinous things imaginable.
So sorry to hear you've lost your dear daddy, Nora. My Dad was a bit strict, well, we thought he was, but he was just a caring father, as was yours by the sound of things. After hearing such awful things ( as we're hearing about recently) we didn't know how lucky we were back then to have such caring, responsible, good, loving respectable dads. x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2844816
And this is where it becomes problematic because similar rumours were circulating about Bertie Ahern at around the same time.
---
Jamie Bryson has about 3 brain cells in total so I wouldn't even waste my time reading anything that fool has to say. He will die an unhappy man still banging on about the "pwotocol" because that's the only thing that matters in his sad life.
Would disagree. I think he is quite clever...but evil. Or possibly is as you say - stupid - but is being used by clever people.

My Dad was the sweetest, most gentle man and the most ardent feminist I’ve ever known. He taught me to be the outspoken brat that I am, to know my worth to always stand up for myself. He would’ve died to protect us, as would my mother. If, and I stress if, these rumours are true then those poor women have been subject to the most heinous things imaginable.
so sorry to hear this Nora. I have a Daddy who sounds just like yours, and my heart would be in pieces if I lost him. Sending you lots of virtual cuddles.

• Heart
So sorry to hear. Sending love.

• Heart
Sorry to hear about your lovely dad Nora, mind yourself.

Sorry to hear your sad news x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.