Northern Ireland #21 Unelected Bridesmaid’s abandoned her flock ,hopefully none want to clean her clock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is wild. And I love that Bin lid is live tweeting. For all his faults he has his uses!

Reactions: 1
'Kin hell! Leo must be delighted (and relieved) he resigned on an enviable pension when he did at the great age of 45.
Hopefully there’s no link there or we’ll be floored for sure 😂 Whitehouse rendezvous 😬
---
Remember JD’s mentor was rumoured to be a regular kincora visitor.

Some of the claims I’m seeing on Twitter are blowing my mind. Wtaf?

If Jamie’s not talking BS and there‘a going to be announcement about a new leader I wonder if they’ll leave it at that or will we get an explanation?

Reactions: 3
There’s some wild stuff going round…I’m thinking they’ll just give a basic statement about a replacement ? Can’t see how they can say much with an active case ongoing?

Apparently Leo partied all weekend whilst in the states.
The video of him snogging a young lad (he has a partner) in a Dublin nightclub. I mean we're all entitled to a private life, but if you actively want to be a PM/Taoiseach/King/Presiden, maybe act the maggot at home? Is that too much to ask?

I say this as Sabina Higgins has long been rumoured to be Miggledy's beard.

Reactions: 3
The video of him snogging a young lad (he has a partner) in a Dublin nightclub. I mean we're all entitled to a private life, but if you actively want to be a PM/Taoiseach/King/Presiden, maybe act the maggot at home? Is that too much to ask?

I say this as Sabina Higgins has long been rumoured to be Miggledy's beard.
If you ever read the beard club on Twitter it shows how women are more power / lifestyle hungry than the men they cover for…Odd way to live your life, materialistic people are the worst imo.

Reactions: 2
The content of the WhatsApp msgs doing the rounds - obvs totally unsubstantiated

"Apparently it's definitely Jeffrey

It's his daughter and niece who are the complainants.

The daughter got married recently to Danny Kennedy's son (UUP in Newry) and the daughter confided to her new husband. He insisted that she go to police and police undertook an undercover operation and had Jeffrey's house and car bugged, hence the unequivocal decision to go to court.
Charge to court or release to PPS for a decision are the options following interview.

When the only evidence is a complainant, or even two, then they'll leave a charging decision up to PPS, especially in a controversial case like a politican

When they have independent irrefutable evidence (like a covert video or audio), they'll charge straight to court"

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just me slipping into the NI thread as this JD stuff is wild.
Someone who knows JD, told my dad that in regards to the daughter, the rumours are true, however not 100% on the rumours about the niece. JD was arrested and let out at 10pm last night.
absolutely sickening. Dirty fucker.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone who knows JD, told my dad that in regards to the daughter, the rumours are true, however not 100% on the rumours about the niece. JD was arrested and let out at 10pm last night.
Sorry, I know its not related but who was that Loyalist ex rugby Ireland player?
---
No wonder Charles let on not to know him, after QE2 died.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.