Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some wee lad just knocked my door and tried to sell me 2 sticks and an acorn for £2. Met him in the middle and gave him £1.50. I’ve been absolutely stung, he was away before I realised he didn’t even hand over the goods 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Saoradh have named an informer within their ranks they said he’s with his British handlers now.

Reactions: 1
Truss says 78% of people in NI are against the protocol? How does she draw that conclusion? I for one don’t remember taking part in any poll asking my opinion on it 🤣

Reactions: 4
We were never consulted where I live ,first I've heard of it.

😂 Clown 🤡
9F8F39C7-8A35-471E-B26B-CA6B02E67553.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Disgraceful when the British are the very ones calling for Russian soldiers to face justice for their crimes ,yet shield their own .

Reactions: 6
The irony is lost on them @monga. Sure I got ripped by a certain person on here for making the comparison. Nobody as blind as those who don’t want to see.

Reactions: 3
The irony is lost on them @monga. Sure I got ripped by a certain person on here for making the comparison. Nobody as blind as those who don’t want to see.
Good job some of us have our eyes well and truly open or they might get away with it :rolleyes:...Murder is murder is murder ...where have we heard that before 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This is what we're up against ( both sides ) .let's hope the hate dilutes as it moves through the generations ,won't be in our time anyway.
Yea I agree; I do think it’s totally irresponsible for a leading political figure to promote it though, it encourages it. It’s bad enough when joe bloggs is hateful but worse coming from someone with influence IMO.

Yea I agree; I do think it’s totally irresponsible for a leading political figure to promote it though, it encourages it. It’s bad enough when joe bloggs is hateful but worse coming from someone with influence IMO.
We could say that about them all tbf.Gerry’s retired so his opinions are his own, same as Arlene has posted quite a few articles that seemed to fall back into the dinosaur DUP way of thinking.

Where’s the victims of loyalists/ gov violence in this seems pretty one sided to me

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.