Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Wee Nora for the suggestion.

thread for discussing all things NI.

previous thread:

Reactions: 6
How did that previous thread comment get in there, I forgot to add it 🤣 it also wouldn’t let me link the two threads!

Reactions: 1
What comment?

💯 I remember Donaldson saying Boris told him they would get rid of it as part of their reward for keeping the conservatives in gov
509CD2FA-40EC-45E0-B01F-776850536DED.jpeg

Jamie could do with a thread of his own ...comments are brutal 😂
2086D2AF-D206-4878-9FDB-4DC0F9701E02.jpeg
224F6AFD-23F7-4DE4-AA5A-2DC067A6D80E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just saying hi to @BigMavis & that I’m currently listening to that podcast you suggested: murder in Mauritius (Michaela McAreavey murder)
Pretty surreal stuff. And we thought the PSNI was bad for covering things up 😱

But while I am here… not sure if you follow Maeve Madden - but I watched a documentary about the fraud her sister got jail for. (4yrs) Maeve & her then bf were involved. He got 6yrs! And Maeve’s brother Joe also features.
The Great Gangster Film fraud 2016 on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just saying hi to @BigMavis & that I’m currently listening to that podcast you suggested: murder in Mauritius (Michaela McAreavey murder)
Pretty surreal stuff. And we thought the PSNI was bad for covering things up 😱

But while I am here… not sure if you follow Maeve Madden - but I watched a documentary about the fraud her sister got jail for. (4yrs) Maeve & her then bf were involved. He got 6yrs! And Maeve’s brother Joe also features.
The Great Gangster Film fraud 2016 on YouTube.
Going to try to get a few episodes this weekend. Glad you're enjoying it. No edit by Patricia Devlin was recommended to me recently, apparently the episode with Johnny Adair was good.

Health service on its knees and peoples lives at risk we’ll see how much the people of NI matter to them tomorrow … I won’t be holding my breath
https://news.sky.com/story/eu-warne...for-tat-over-post-brexit-deal-tussle-12611020EU warned about 'school ground tit-for-tat' over NI protocol as Attorney General says it's legal to scrap it
1652343381936.png

Jamie’s not doing my blood pressure any favours I’m going to have to stay off his page 😂

He’s got it in for Doug big time, it wouldn’t surprise me if Doug gets a prezzie in the post or burned out of his constituency office 😕

Stirring up hatred all roads
92B75ED7-CB16-4166-842A-3A840CCA89F1.jpeg

0A76626C-A7FB-43BB-8F9E-86F2ADF15D40.jpeg

Last edited:
You canny polish a turd lol , threats of violence ! he's inciting it..hiding behind the global peace forum 😂 the gall of him.

"No more will unionists sit at the back of the bus" Jamie Bryson.
This is absurd.

Reactions: 3
Imagine being like Jamie, your whole life and every word from your mouth steeped in hatred and intolerance. No Jamie, Nationalists don’t want “supremacy” you absolute clown, I suppose equality for everyone is something that Jamie’s pea sized brain can’t process.

Reactions: 5
He's infuriating ! I hope people report him to Twitter for inciting violence these boys don't deserve a platform ,blue bins good enough .

He's infuriating ! I hope people report him to Twitter for inciting violence these boys don't deserve a platform ,blue bins good enough .
With Elon musk in charge and saying Donald trump can come back to twitter now we haven’t much hope anyone will be removed from twitter 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.