Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this is years in the making our health service has always been shocking

Worst in Europe

Reactions: 1
Thanks for clearing that up Jamie “no pow shelling” unless the pwotocol is ripped up. Got it.

Did anybody see Beth Rigby interview Mary Lou on Sky News this evening? She didn’t hold back when it came to letting Boris know what she thinks of him. She also said that that “without a doubt” there will be a United Ireland within a decade 🙈 Love her or dislike her she had an answer for everything Rigby threw at her and was well fit for her.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for clearing that up Jamie “no pow shelling” unless the pwotocol is ripped up. Got it.

Did anybody see Beth Rigby interview Mary Lou on Sky News this evening? She didn’t hold back when it came to letting Boris know what she thinks of him. She also said that that “without a doubt” there will be a United Ireland within a decade 🙈 Love her or dislike her she had an answer for everything Rigby threw at her and was well fit for her.
I think wee Jamie thought he was voting in the Eurovision ... "Here is the position of the Unionist community " ffs Jamie bigballs 😂
It should be Michelle doing those interviews MaryLou's undermining her position in a way .

Reactions: 3
I think wee Jamie thought he was voting in the Eurovision ... "Here is the position of the Unionist community " ffs Jamie bigballs 😂
It should be Michelle doing those interviews MaryLou's undermining her position in a way .
I don’t think Michelle would’ve handled that interview well tbh, she didn’t go easy on her and pulled her on SF bringing down Stormont before. Michelle has a bit to go before she’s at Mary Lou’s level. Not to disrespect Michelle but I’ve always thought John Finucane would make a good leader.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Michelle would’ve handled that interview well tbh, she didn’t go easy on her and pulled her on SF bringing down Stormont before. Michelle has a bit to go before she’s at Mary Lou’s level. Not to disrespect Michelle but I’ve always thought John Finucane would make a good leader.
I just think everytime they’re together it’s like Michelle’s intimidated by Mary Lou I know she’s the shinners president but she’s nothing to do with the NI electorate, it comes across like Michelle’s incompetent of fulfilling the FM role on her own .

Reactions: 1
I’m not a fan of Bryson but I think it’s a bit low to mock his speech impediment which he obviously has no control over it. It’s used all the time as ammo and it just weakens any argument against him IMO.

I don’t understand why Mary Lou has to take over for Michelle either, she comes across as an overbearing wicked step mother or something? I always feel like Michelle’s frightened of her. It’s a very odd dynamic and almost painful to watch at times. I’m no fan of the shinners (that’ll not surprise anyone 😂😉) but I think when given the chance Michelle can hold her own. If Mary Lou wants so much control up here she should maybe co opt herself into Michelle’s seat 😂

I think Michelles well capable given half a chance ,if she could handle Arlene I'm sure she could handle anyone 😂
I think the Unionists are digging a bigger hole for themselves electing Bryson spokeman it won't go down well in the House of Lords if they're looking for their bill to be passed.

I think Michelles well capable given half a chance ,if she could handle Arlene I'm sure she could handle anyone 😂
I think the Unionists are digging a bigger hole for themselves electing Bryson spokeman it won't go down well in the House of Lords if they're looking for their bill to be passed.
I think the only one electing Bryson is Nolan 😂 no politicians wanted on so he’s first pick somehow 😂

also did anyone listen to the Nolan radio show I’m pretty sure that guy Bobby who was on Nolan Live talking about having no food is the same one who phoned in saying he drinks 30 beers a day?! I mean I know there are people in the situation he described and my heart does ache for them but it seems odd to give that platform to someone who admitted to buying 30 beers a day- unless I’ve got him mixed up🫤

I think the only one electing Bryson is Nolan 😂 no politicians wanted on so he’s first pick somehow 😂

also did anyone listen to the Nolan radio show I’m pretty sure that guy Bobby who was on Nolan Live talking about having no food is the same one who phoned in saying he drinks 30 beers a day?! I mean I know there are people in the situation he described and my heart does ache for them but it seems odd to give that platform to someone who admitted to buying 30 beers a day- unless I’ve got him mixed up🫤
He's Jeffreys best mucker 😂
He wouldn't have much money for food if he's drinking 30 beers a day , maybe he was hoping nolan would spare him some .

Did anyone find the ending of Derry girls quite poignant considering all the goings on and talks in the country now? Seems like ye have come so far, but not far at all in some ways.
On a side note the final episode was also actually SHITE other than the GFA part at the end, I’m so upset that such a good show had such a crap finale 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.