Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sets a policident 🥴 lightly or longly 🤔

Think Rory Bremner summed it up very well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
What do we think of Jeffrey Donaldson giving his seat to Emma Little Pengelly? Not against the rules but people voted for JD not ELP. She must’ve known this was on the cards when she was employed as a commentator on the BBC the whole way through the count. Pretty disingenuous to sit there and discuss her predictions on who will keep or lose their seat knowing that she’s getting Jeffrey’s 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Amazing how they're able to do that it's like a legal form of electoral fraud 😂

Reactions: 3
What do we think of Jeffrey Donaldson giving his seat to Emma Little Pengelly? Not aramgainst the rules but people voted for JD not ELP. She must’ve known this was on the cards when she was employed as a commentator on the BBC the whole way through the count. Pretty disingenuous to sit there and discuss her predictions on who will keep or lose their seat knowing that she’s getting Jeffrey’s 🤣
Rampant hypothesizing is this ...
Jeffrey when the time is right will take his MLA seat in Lagan Valley.

Pengelly will take the MLA seat in Belfast South where she has unsuccessfully sat before. Edwin Poots will run in the MP by election for Lagan Valley. Its a farce

Such a sneaky move. Handing your seat to an ex MLA who the electorate previously failed to return to the assembly less than a week after they voted for you 🙈🤣

It’s very sneaky but to be honest not really that shocking! The DUP, UUP, Sinn Fein, SDLP and Alliance have all benefited from co-opting at some point or “unelected politicans” as I prefer to call them 😂

JeezeO she jumped down Carruthers throat for saying she was a member of the DUP, apparently she was not.
All the while this was on the cards.....she is one serpent! Its not that long ago that her alleged affair surfaced, they're an incestuous bunch of dossers.

• Wow
It’s very sneaky but to be honest not really that shocking! The DUP, UUP, Sinn Fein, SDLP and Alliance have all benefited from co-opting at some point or “unelected politicans” as I prefer to call them 😂
Yeah apparently they’ve all done it at some point but according to the BBC it has never been done this early and nobody has gone into an election with the intention of co-opting their seat right away 🙈

JeezeO she jumped down Carruthers throat for saying she was a member of the DUP, apparently she was not.
All the while this was on the cards.....she is one serpent! Its not that long ago that her alleged affair surfaced, they're an incestuous bunch of dossers.
An affair? I must’ve missed that one Mavis. Ya she wasn’t a member of the DUP on the Saturday, she became a member and an MLA the following day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whatever happened to her? Living her best life I'm certain of it 😂 Be more Iris lol.
Helped us get rid of Peter anyway ,remember he was rushed into the royal with a broken heart 😂 I'm sure she's still stuck with him .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.