Northern Ireland #2 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Boris is arriving tomorrow, that'll be interesting.
The DUP won't and don't negotiate and they've been burned by Johnson already, so I don't blame them.

Reactions: 1
Our government is just a circus itā€™s so embarrassing. Wishfully thinking that they will go to direct rule if the assembly canā€™t function. Itā€™s the same tit different year does Boris really think heā€™s gonna have a word and itā€™ll all change šŸ˜…

They'll be a lot of people / institutions struggling without funds .I see a Tory minister has said people need to find a better paid job or do longer hours if they want to keep up with the cost of living , if only it was that simple :rolleyes: apparently the energy regulator has said prices are to increase at a faster pace and likely on a three month basis our, oil prices today stand at Ā£ 487 for 500ltrs so a big increase again.

Reactions: 3
They'll be a lot of people / institutions struggling without funds .I see a Tory minister has said people need to find a better paid job or do longer hours if they want to keep up with the cost of living , if only it was that simple :rolleyes: apparently the energy regulator has said prices are to increase at a faster pace and likely on a three month basis our, oil prices today stand at Ā£ 487 for 500ltrs so a big increase again.
The thing is they can do something about the price of oil, they could cut the VAT for the customer and make it back through a windfall tax on the oil companies who are making billions in profits but they wonā€™t do it. They are clueless about real life, remember when Boris was asked if he knew the price of a pint of milk and he said ā€œno but I know the price of champagneā€? šŸ¤¢ Bottom lime is the Tories want us to struggle, they want to widen the gap between the rich and the working class.

As for our lot how can they preach about the protocol driving up the cost of living and also not to go to work to sign off things that could actually help people like a payment to feed their kids during the summer? šŸ¤¬

šŸ¤”ā€™s they havenā€™t a clue what goes on in the real worldā€¦Canā€™t wait to hear what his proposals are today and will it please the unionists šŸ™„

Will only get worse
And this is the same NHS that gets used as a reason why we shouldnā€™t vote for a United Ireland. As much as I loathe him I hope Boris clashes their heads together today and gets them back to work.

Reactions: 2
And this is the same NHS that gets used as a reason why we shouldnā€™t vote for a United Ireland. As much as I loathe him I hope Boris clashes their heads together today and gets them back to work.
Chemistā€™s are running out of basic medications theyā€™ll need to do something, we werenā€™t in this much of a crisis last time they decided to abandon ship, thereā€™s a need this time they canā€™t hang about.

• Haha
Not the British Government saying one thing and doing the complete opposite? Quelle Surprise!
Jamie will be happy anyway, probably having a Tommy Tank as we speak āœŠšŸ’¦šŸ¤£
Him and Jeffrey, both šŸ˜‚

Heā€™s laying into Amnesty International šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.