Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Nationalist supremacy has finished says Jamie, it never was a thing, Nationalists were trodden over, kept out of jobs, housing etc. It is not their fault nor the fault of my parents who secured third level education and fought and I mean fought to rise through their respective professions. I thank those people. They gave me a chance. Jamie it is not the fault of nationalists that you have been failed by the education system and your own community. Its actually very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

mcfeez

VIP Member
The protocol is only a front otherwise Theresa Mays deal would’ve stood with them , instead they chose to do a dirty deal with the devil aka Boris J and he’s sold them down the river 😂 a man of no integrity at all , a man that jumps on anyone to further his agenda ( see Trump and the Russians) what makes them think he won’t drop them like a lead balloon the same as anyone else that’s he’s done with.
Jeffrey was quoted early last year (it could be 2020 Im not positive) defending the protocol. Of course its a front.

There are unionists legitimately on twitter claiming oppression, agreeing with Brysons insulting, embarrassing, Rosa Parks esque mantra about the "back of the bus". All because of the a SF FM and the Irish Language act.

"When you're accustomed to privilege equality feels like oppression"

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
What about the IRA & the atrocities they have committed over the years? and yes I could say the same about a lot of organisations but there is bad on both sides and we all know it.

Unionist and Republican, no side is totally innocent.

Majority of us just want to get on with our lives in this wee country. We all have our own beliefs too which not everyone will agree with and that is ok.

Think its time for me to bow out of this thread, seems very one sided unfortunately and to the point I am worried about commenting some of my own opinions :(

(My brother is in the armed forces so it is a bit of a touchy subject for me)

Enjoy your weekend folks, I'm away to listen to my biscuit tin :m

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Who remembers this? It’s been living rent free in my head for years.

Is you here on holiday? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
How come the DUP didn’t bring down Stormont over the protocol until after the election which returned a Nationalist FM? 🤔

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I’m ashamed to admit I know one of the men in question. I went to school with him. I haven’t seen him in years to be fair. No doubt he will keep a low profile now the tramp. I can assure you everyone is absolutely disgusted. There really is no place for this and it’s sickening. I just can’t fathom why you’d even make a song like that up in the first place. Two of them have been sacked and rightly so. I believe one did volunteering for linfield football club too and he’s been let go from there too. Just utter filth.
Please don’t tar us all with the same brush though, I can promise you not all of us are filled with absolute hatred and shite like that.
I’m glad social media has done its thing and some of them have been recognised and getting what they deserve. No excuses.

• Heart

Rosieray

Chatty Member
The thing that always astounds me is people fighting here for their British heritage when literally about 90% of England don't even know they exist. You tell someone in London your from Northern Ireland and you're Irish to them. They don't know anything about it all 🤷‍♀️ (in my experience of living in London for over a decade) they aren't taught about our history at school and most don't have a clue.

Sorry that was a bit random but I was just thinking on the fleg situation lol

Last edited:

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
The Noah thing is just so strange. Originally at the time I remember sitting at home when the first news reports came out where they said about him having no clothes etc.
Then I did accept the coroner’s report (why wouldn’t I at face value)
But then it has gone on and on and there are so many bizarre things/inconsistencies that I really do think there is more to it.

Regarding that other story of the young fella from NI getting hit by the train in England I just assumed the obvious at the time sadly but am really sad reading it wasn’t quite like that.

In both cases there are mentions of cctv working. I remember 10-15 years ago working in bars which had cctv but it was all for show and the Cameras didn’t actually record. Perhaps there needs to be more regulations around those

Reactions: 7

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Do any of you lot live in Dublin? What’s the best things to see if you were to visit for the day or two?

Also does anyone know where Gary Lightbody lives? 🤣

Also note my ad for this thread.

TBH he’s up there as royalty for us invaders.
Gary Lightbody is from Bangor, no idea if he actually lives there though.

I’ve just seen it. It’s just the OO letting the mask slip for a second. We all know what’s behind it. But it’s shocking to see all the same.
I’ve not seen it but I’m not surprised. Absolute pond life. What did Michaela Harte ever do to them that they think it’s funny to mock her murder? I do hope the holier than thou on here will be on to condemn the OO but I’ll not hold my breath 🤢

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Some people are lamer than I thought :rolleyes:

Did you practice curtseying .
No, but a colleague did curtsey, she had been taught at school. I just stood there thinking I could be famous for ever if I struck her. It was a brief moment of madness and obviously I am not famous Monga

• Haha

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
To lighten the mood I hope everyone is having a nice few days off! Hoping the weather is better tomorrow as have a bbq planned.
Also I have to say that photo of Prince Louis is living rent free in my head!

• Heart
  • Haha

martha82

Chatty Member
I had downloaded the McAreavey and Glennanne gang podcast. My god. Extraordinary.
Whats this about the GAA catfish.
The GAA catfish is mental story told over two podcasts, only available on Spotify. “The 2 Johnnies” is the name.
It’s basically about an NI girl (from Portadown) in her twenties who, over the last 10-12 years has created over 10 fake Instagram profiles, using a group of friends in England’s photos! These profiles look very legit as the group of friend are all tagged / commenting on each other etc and some have 15,000 followers. She has been contacting mostly inter county GAA players through instagram & msging them over a number of weeks, months, years but cancelling each time they are due to meet - using extreme excuses like her aunt or Father has died at times!! You have to listen to really grasp it all & even at that it is mental. I’ve listened twice now it is so confusing! There is a tattle page too (altho it is extremely busy) & I’ve written a post trying to explain what the podcast says… and have included some of the real names that are being batted about tattle.

• Haha
  • Wow

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I’ll not be purchasing any tacky musical biscuit tins but if anyone knows what antiperspirant Andrew uses I’d throw my money at that 🤣

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
HAHAHHAHAA this is absolutely hilarious.
I did one of those “political mural tours” when I went to Belfast last year, the smell of identity crisis on the Shankill Road, never seen such a ridiculous display. More British flags than the whole of GB.

you don’t even get this level of royal worship in England.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I can't read the name on the tapestry. Anyway when I went back to check I noticed a little plump orange man clapping away and covering his face with pure delight. It was almost too much for him to bear. Having a great time he was. I'd love to know who that man is. Does he have children? A daughter perhaps? Will he ever give her away?
Brave men wear that regalia don't they? Heres food for thought, what other wee songs do they sing that we the decent people don't yet know about?
This has all come about because it was broadcast. Nothing more.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I have it on excellent authority that one of the revellers from that video was not too long ago seeking assistance from a Sinn Fein MLA to complete an Irish Passport application. Bet he didn’t broadcast that to the lads at the lodge 😉

• Haha
  • Wow