Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They put her in bins? Jesus Christ. Poor, poor girl.

But the one arrested is clearly as thick as mince. His own and his neighbour’s bins? How did he think he was going to get away with that?
Years ago something similar happened in Craigavon, a couple killed a guy, think he may have had learning difficulties and was vulnerable. They put him in their bin. Dirty scumbags.

21yrs old and this is how her life has come to an end, very sad, poor girl - her last moments must have been terrifying :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s not Taoiseach, that’s Prime Minister. Must be President you’re thinking.
Yeah, one of them things. Its possible yeah?
Heard some chatter Gerry was after a position but he has no chance, Finnicane is the best bet 🤷‍♀️
Thoughts?

Reactions: 2
Yes possible surely, Mary McAleese was from The North
Well apparently there's noise about Finnucane getting it and thats why they've made a big deal of the commemoration. Certain people north and south don't want him in it, he's popular and articulate. Wouldn't be too good if a united Islander got it.

Reactions: 2
Rainey was assessed as posing a high likelihood of reoffending. He was regarded as one of 20 in the most serious category 3 offender group in Northern Ireland, with only 3 of them at liberty.

Yet he was out and killed a woman.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Majority of people with the mental health condition schizophrenia are more of a danger to themselves than others. Hate that the press are already disclosing his illness as if it’s the cause , it’ll really damage public perception of these illnesses and stop people seeking help.

He’s evil and his initial sentence in re of the child age 12 seems quite lenient - what a sick sick individual , poor Chloe

Reactions: 7
I had a kitchen knife pulled on me by a person with the condition, my lone worker policy wasn't worth the paper it was written on. I wouldn't stereotype but I've met some dangerous people with the condition..
Help really isn't optional, you're not going to find many walking around undiagnosed, its not easily hidden.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Solicitors and barristers need to change. Loop holes in the law putting others at further risk isn't ok.

Reactions: 1
I see his brother has posted saying “no brother of mine”. I feel uncomfortable that the association is being made with his schizophrenia. There’s no doubt schizophrenia is a very complex illness but there’s lots of factors here, I’m guessing his defence will focus on his mental health. Bottom line is he shouldn’t have been free to commit this crime in the first place. The system has failed all round.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think maghaberry has a secure unit for prisoners with serious mental health conditions. I don't understand him being put into a facility that wasn't equipped to deal with him, him absconding multiple times, what?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.