Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a post earlier saying they were related. Where did you see this?
Rainey’s brother has been posting about Chloe calling her “cuz” then people are commenting under the posts saying “your brother is a scumbag who rapes kids and murdered his own cousin” etc

Reactions: 2
Remains is a normal enough term. But Suspected might indicate something else like burning a body, could be environmental factors with the warm weather though.
The cops never use the term 'human remains', that definitely indicates decomposition or something darker - but they must have enough proof it's her even without formal identification since the fellas have been charged with her murder.

Reactions: 1
Rainey’s brother has been posting about Chloe calling her “cuz” then people are commenting under the posts saying “your brother is a scumbag who rapes kids and murdered his own cousin” etc
How'd you find the brothers name?

It sounds like an idiotic clichéd thing to say, but they look so … normal, don’t they?
I’ve been thinking about that poor girl all day.

Reactions: 5
Huh. Heroin mentioned. Dealers?
---

They look like scumbags to me. Jeremy Kyle people.
Also seen comments from a few people saying they got to know Chloe when she was in the children’s home in Ballymena. Seems like she had a troubled childhood. I’d imagine Rainey’s schizophrenia is drug induced. The whole thing is just horribly sad. Kids hooked on drugs that addle their brains, no prospects, no hope and devastating consequences.
---
Huh. Heroin mentioned. Dealers?
---

They look like scumbags to me. Jeremy Kyle people.
Also seen comments from a few people saying they got to know Chloe when she was in the children’s home in Ballymena. Seems like she had a troubled childhood. I’d imagine Rainey’s schizophrenia is drug induced. The whole thing is just horribly sad. Kids hooked on drugs that addle their brains, no prospects, no hope and devastating consequences.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Its the poverty trap and no surprise those areas have "paramilitary" allegiance because its all they have. Ballymena has a had a dreadful issue with drugs for at least 20 years, I remember talking to a couple of mums who said parks were a no no for fear of kids picking up needles. Nothing done. Why?
The UDA thats why.
Family silence explained now.

Reactions: 4
Looks like they were cousins, one of Chloe's sisters has put a post on fb asking people to leave that guy Cammy alone etc.

• Wow
Looks like they were cousins, one of Chloe's sisters has put a post on fb asking people to leave that guy Cammy alone etc.
I see she’s also asked people to stop texting her work rumours they’ve heard. Jesus why would anyone text a grieving family about stuff like that? 🤦🏼‍♀️

I see she’s also asked people to stop texting her work rumours they’ve heard. Jesus why would anyone text a grieving family about stuff like that? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Some people just have no shame whatsoever. As if it isn't bad enough that their wee sister has been murdered but to get people texting rumors and stuff they've heard is just sick.

Reactions: 6
Emma Little pengellywellybelly is giving out about the brilliant word man Joe Brolly. I'm not having it!
---
Girls 🙈 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I have a friend in Ballymena who has just messaged about poor Chloe. I won’t say what they apparently did to her as it’s too awful but honest to god I hope they rot

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I have a friend in Ballymena who has just messaged about poor Chloe. I won’t say what they apparently did to her as it’s too awful but honest to god I hope they rot
I heard something horrific about this today. I bet it’s the same thing…. I hope it’s not true, it’s vile

• Sad
Reactions: 1
There is a lot of misconception about schizophrenia in general. People seem to think it is a “split personality” or that the person will be a violent “psycho” when in reality it can manifest itself in intrusive thoughts and irrational thoughts but when the person can still function they can live a normal life. I hope that this isn’t used as some sort of excuse as it will further damage and create inappropriate views.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t heard anything about what happened to her, I wonder will they release details. Not because I’m some morbid gore hunter but because I feel like this person should never have been released from prison if going by his previous is all true, therefore as gruesome and horrible as it is, people should be made aware of just how bad this particular person is, what he’s done and how much they need to be punished. Finding remains has me thinking of all scenarios albeit none of them good, I really hope she didn’t suffer though :(
On the other hand I can see why details aren’t released, it can’t be nice for the family and my heart goes out to them. Just heartbreaking.
I do hope that justice is served though for these two scumbags. It was only a few months back we were all discussing poor Natalie and now another young girl :(

I heard something horrific about this today. I bet it’s the same thing…. I hope it’s not true, it’s vile
Since my previous post, one of my friends from Broughshane has posted in our whatsapp group. He didn't know anyone involved but friends of friends who did. The things he has mentioned, I couldn't have comprehended it being just as horrific and if it is all true, then I have no words for such evil. I also saw a video of them apparently, the 2 who have been arrested - both clearly out of it & having a vile conversation afterwards. I am actually just lost for words now.

• Sad
Since my previous post, one of my friends from Broughshane has posted in our whatsapp group. He didn't know anyone involved but friends of friends who did. The things he has mentioned, I couldn't have comprehended it being just as horrific and if it is all true, then I have no words for such evil. I also saw a video of them apparently, the 2 who have been arrested - both clearly out of it & having a vile conversation afterwards. I am actually just lost for words now.
Hi. I have also heard horrific things, which I hope are not true, possibly the same you have heard. I think if any more details are released it will be to show you the type of person the suspect is.

Reactions: 2
Looks like a terrorist attack in Nottingham, 3 people dead.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.