Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since my previous post, one of my friends from Broughshane has posted in our whatsapp group. He didn't know anyone involved but friends of friends who did. The things he has mentioned, I couldn't have comprehended it being just as horrific and if it is all true, then I have no words for such evil. I also saw a video of them apparently, the 2 who have been arrested - both clearly out of it & having a vile conversation afterwards. I am actually just lost for words now.
I’ve seen the video. I didn’t realise that was after it was done. Honestly just horrific. I’ve just been in Magherafelt and everyone is talking about it, even the boys in the car wash. I admit Im a lover of true crime but this is just too awful

• Sad
Reactions: 2
There’s a vid of her from 8yrs ago seems she was in a bad way from a really young age those fellas would’ve known she was easy prey,
---
Watch out people 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hi. I have also heard horrific things, which I hope are not true, possibly the same you have heard. I think if any more details are released it will be to show you the type of person the suspect is.
It's hard to believe we walk among such evil people on a day to day basis and don't even know about it.

I’ve seen the video. I didn’t realise that was after it was done. Honestly just horrific. I’ve just been in Magherafelt and everyone is talking about it, even the boys in the car wash. I admit Im a lover of true crime but this is just too awful
Oh, it might not have been after, it's maybe just how I've read it. I'm a lover of true crime too, but then when its close to you, it just hits differently, its hard to believe something so horrific could happen on your doorstep.

There’s a vid of her from 8yrs ago seems she was in a bad way from a really young age those fellas would’ve known she was easy prey,
---
Watch out people 😑
I've seen a few videos on social media of her over the years, felt quite sorry for her, definitely easy prey.

What is the video? Did they both do it then?

Rainey isn’t her cousin one of his siblings is her cousin ( apparently)

What is the video? Did they both do it then?
The other guy has been charged with concealing evidence but if the rumours are try Christ knows what that evidence is. I don’t know if it’s both of them in the video, it’s definitely him and he’s talking to someone else about doing something to a body and it has a happy birthday filter on it. My friend sent it to me and tbh I’m not watching it again to see who the other person is because it makes me feel sick
---
Rainey isn’t her cousin one of his siblings is her cousin ( apparently)
He needs put away for a very very long time

The other guy has been charged with concealing evidence but if the rumours are try Christ knows what that evidence is. I don’t know if it’s both of them in the video, it’s definitely him and he’s talking to someone else about doing something to a body and it has a happy birthday filter on it. My friend sent it to me and tbh I’m not watching it again to see who the other person is because it makes me feel sick
---

Broadmoor

---

Apparently, it's both of them in the video but I can only really recognize one of them (the main suspect) because the video is focused on him mainly. they're absolutely out of it. Like literally on another planet as if they've been on it for days, the state of them. A lad I went to school with still parties like that, takes everything going and posts pics on social media - he is a vile wee woman but some of the pics of him when he is wrecked to death look absolutely nothing like him when he is having a very rare sober day.

I haven't really seen any pics of the other guy who was charged with concealing evidence. Just one I think on fb so its hard to tell if it is him in the video as you only really see him for maybe 2 seconds.

Apparently, it's both of them in the video but I can only really recognize one of them (the main suspect) because the video is focused on him mainly. they're absolutely out of it. Like literally on another planet as if they've been on it for days, the state of them. A lad I went to school with still parties like that, takes everything going and posts pics on social media - he is a vile wee woman but some of the pics of him when he is wrecked to death look absolutely nothing like him when he is having a very rare sober day.

I haven't really seen any pics of the other guy who was charged with concealing evidence. Just one I think on fb so its hard to tell if it is him in the video as you only really see him for maybe 2 seconds.
I don’t blame you for not wanting to watch it again cill2019, horrifying.

makes you wonder why this video wasn’t brought up sooner esp if there is mention of doing something to a body. Sounds like it was a party or something. I couldn’t eat yesterday after hearing the rumour of her remains in bins

I don’t blame you for not wanting to watch it again cill2019, horrifying.

makes you wonder why this video wasn’t brought up sooner esp if there is mention of doing something to a body. Sounds like it was a party or something. I couldn’t eat yesterday after hearing the rumour of her remains in bins
Its a very strange video, they have a filter on with eyelashes and then maybe another happy birthday holly filter too.
You can only see the two of them but have no idea if there are other people there.
No music or background noise.
Mentions something about doing something to a body part - I won't go into detail as its bleeping horrific. calls himself Jack the Ripper & the other guy recording says he wants his £100000.
Feel sick to my stomach having seen it. I've no idea how this video got out there unless it was sent to someone on snapchat maybe.
Beyond help them two scumbags

Reactions: 3
Yea from what my family member told me him and her where in an on/off relationship.
I think it was clear from their reports they knew she was dead once they looked into her backround, especially her association with this vermin.

my friend watched it and boaked. She hasn’t been able to eat since.

Just hearing her describe it was enough for me.

Ive no idea how she seen it.

Is it the accused describing something violent, yes?
---
Its a very strange video, they have a filter on with eyelashes and then maybe another happy birthday holly filter too.
You can only see the two of them but have no idea if there are other people there.
No music or background noise.
Mentions something about doing something to a body part - I won't go into detail as its bleeping horrific. calls himself Jack the Ripper & the other guy recording says he wants his £100000.
Feel sick to my stomach having seen it. I've no idea how this video got out there unless it was sent to someone on snapchat maybe.
Beyond help them two scumbags
Sorry, I missed this post.

---

I've no idea if this is true or just drug talk while he is off his head but it is concerning what's said in that video.
I'm unsure if this video was taken after Chloe was killed but have heard it is - You know what the rumour mill is like but does seem to match up with what my friend told me has been said around Ballymena that happened to her.
Definitely not in the right frame of mind that fella though!

I've no idea if this is true or just drug talk while he is off his head but it is concerning what's said in that video.
I'm unsure if this video was taken after Chloe was killed but have heard it is - You know what the rumour mill is like but does seem to match up with what my friend told me has been said around Ballymena that happened to her.
Definitely not in the right frame of mind that fella though!
Drugs don’t make people talk about committing violence.

---

It’s him and another man who I think is the other man accused talking about what they would do to a body and describing himself as Jack the Ripper. Considering what they are alleged to have done to her, or at least he is, it’s absolutely vile. It’s hard to know when the video was filmed though

sorry @BigMavis I didn’t see you’d seen the other post

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.