Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus that’s awful! I love true crime it’s a real passion of mine and not in a gory hunting way, I just find the human psyche fascinating and what makes people tick and do the things they do but as someone above said it hits hard when it’s close to home.
It’s not like we are short of our tragedies in this country. When I hear someone’s shot, as awful as it is, it’s just so common whereas with what’s happened to Chloe, I just find it all completely mad that something like this could happen so close to home. It’s like when Natalie was murdered by that scumbag, I couldn’t get my head around it for a long time. It’s not something you really expect here and yet here we are.

Reactions: 6
My other thoughts are if they did do those awful things to her body, that’s not an easy clean up and probably would have been quite evident if the police were in the house that a serious crime was committed. How did they not find her for so long?
Yes they don’t seem like they would be competent at fully covering something like that up. I wondered how no one heard anything happening from the flat

Reactions: 4
God almighty that poor girl. I couldn’t watch that show about Jeffrey Dahmer, never thought we’d see anything like that here. I hope they were just talking shite and didn’t actually do those things to her. Have seen comments saying the guy charged with assisting was terrified of Rainey. No idea if that’s true.

Reactions: 3
I have our ones warned that on my death if anyone dares post a tribute complete with in the arms of an angel I will haunt them forever and ever amen.

Just trying to lighten the mood because this mad and its very very warm. I am so brown and its not out of a bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just trying to lighten the mood because this mad and its very very warm. I am so brown and its not out of a bottle.
My arms the same however the legs still moving from blue white to tan 😂

Been working most days and so wrecked to even go out in the later evening sun to try top it up

Must be more liberal with my dominant hand and the sunscreen going on my left arm 😂 it’s less tan then my right one ☝

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have our ones warned that on my death if anyone dares post a tribute complete with in the arms of an angel I will haunt them forever and ever amen.

Mavis I feel exactly the same. If someone does I will definitely come back to haunt them. Same goes for that dancing in the sky song

• Haha
Mavis I feel exactly the same. If someone does I will definitely come back to haunt them. Same goes for that dancing in the sky song
Any sort of artificial flowers or gushing from those who wouldn’t normally give you time of day is my trigger .. be back to haunt you 😂

Partial to a bit of jealous of the angels 😇 if you cared about me when I was living

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Girls I swear to god I have a white ass and that's about it. They put me on some tablets for my headaches and you have to be careful in the sun but nobody said they'd turn me brown brown. I'm browner than my friend who is multiracial.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any thread title suggestions- I can’t think of any my brain has been fried with work and life past few weeks at a rate similar to what your skin is frying on them meds @BigMavis 😂

• Haha
Thread suggestion - Mavis wants to show Joe Brolly her white bits

I know it doesn’t rhyme 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any sort of artificial flowers or gushing from those who wouldn’t normally give you time of day is my trigger .. be back to haunt you 😂

Partial to a bit of jealous of the angels 😇 if you cared about me when I was living
I like dancing in the sky and jealous of the angels, nice wee songs but I do not want a montage video with them songs over the top - usually posted by someone who you didn’t overly get along with 😂
Oh god years ago I did out a list in the event of my death with names of people I didn’t want to attend my funeral because I didn’t like them or they didn’t like me lol, I found it recently when sorting out my memory box thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've heard that cutting her up & frying/eating a bit of an organ because she was already cut open :( I really don't feel right even typing this because it makes me sick. There are a few other details too but don't want to post to cause more upset to anyone reading this. I still hope and pray none of it is true.
Yea my family member in the police told me she was dismembered and he said about eating her kidney. Just didn’t want to post that as thought it was a bit graphic and didn’t want to upset people. He had books in his house on Jack the Ripper as well 😖 honestly horrifying. I had no words after I was told all that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Your family member in the police should not be discussing these details with you. Can admin step in please & remove these comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Met my friend tonight from Ballymena and obviously were talking about Chloe. She can’t understand why people are so shocked “evil is everywhere, it always has been” I honestly didn’t know what to say. Of course evil is everywhere, I just think this is different, this is truly horrific!

Your family member in the police should not be discussing these details with you. Can admin step in please & remove these comments.
You can report anything you feel is inappropriate.
---
Met my friend tonight from Ballymena and obviously were talking about Chloe. She can’t understand why people are so shocked “evil is everywhere, it always has been” I honestly didn’t know what to say. Of course evil is everywhere, I just think this is different, this is truly horrific!
I don’t think we’re used to this kind of evil ,tbf we don’t really experience much crime here compared to the other nations ( terrorism aside)

Last edited:
by the sounds of it in this case there have been wild rumours spread which may or may not be true but I suppose we can’t speculate at this stage and understand we are not fully aware of all that happened.
I think we did a lot of speculation when Natalie died but we self moderated quite quickly when we realised the extent.
I’m going to try and make a new thread here in a min.
---
I’ve taken a liberty in the new thread in honour of Jamie Bryson and his poor form at the tribunal

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.