Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The press are hinting at the drugs connection and some sort of king pin figure. This is really bad and probably the worst outcome awaits.
Given the weather a body dumped somewhere would be found quickly wouldn't it?
Burnt, water or buried, think they were in the water yesterday searching. Wasn't reported until wed so someone has potentially had since Friday to conceal whatever. Can't be that clever if they're burning things on the street. Think the talk is its someone who lived close to her.

Reactions: 1
Yeah the press questioning “tell us all about her” etc…. And the detective refusing to budge an inch on the details suggests there is definitely something very strange

The press are hinting at the drugs connection and some sort of king pin figure. This is really bad and probably the worst outcome awaits.
Given the weather a body dumped somewhere would be found quickly wouldn't it?
Burnt, water or buried, think they were in the water yesterday searching. Wasn't reported until wed so someone has potentially had since Friday to conceal whatever. Can't be that clever if they're burning things on the street. Think the talk is its someone who lived close to her.
I take it he’s not being protected by our very inclusive police force if they’ve released so much info this early on 😉

I take it he’s not being protected by our very inclusive police force if they’ve released so much info this early on 😉
Police didn't say that, they've said Nada.
It was a statement in one of the papers from a source. Police saying nothing makes you think though hhmmmm

Police didn't say that, they've said Nada.
It was a statement in one of the papers from a source. Police saying nothing makes you think though hhmmmm
Wouldn’t there be a press blackout??

Wouldn’t there be a press blackout??
With a missing woman who they're concerned about? Hardly. The not reporting until wed makes me think her friends and family have been doing their own investigations, I'm not sure I buy the reasoning that she's goes off radar and asking the press not to intrude is off too.

With a missing woman who they're concerned about? Hardly. The not reporting until wed makes me think her friends and family have been doing their own investigations, I'm not sure I buy the reasoning that she's goes off radar and asking the press not to intrude is off too.
I mean in allowing publication of her associates, if that old guy is a loyalist drug dealer they’ll have to explain her association with him and those under suspicion of (imo )her murder ? That could open a bigger can of worms.

I mean in allowing publication of her associates, if that old guy is a loyalist drug dealer they’ll have to explain her association with him and those under suspicion of (imo )her murder ? That could open a bigger can of worms.
I guess. Can police do that? I think the press are digging around and hinting but the police will surely Bury it. Looks like her fam will allow them to do that too doesn't it? Unless they're playing along like Natalies family did?

I guess. Can police do that? I think the press are digging around and hinting but the police will surely Bury it. Looks like her fam will allow them to do that too doesn't it? Unless they're playing along like Natalies family did?
If course they can ,they can put it under security restrictions depending on who the people are ! Her family could be afraid to speak out??

If course they can ,they can put it under security restrictions depending on who the people are ! Her family could be afraid to speak out??
Yeah, I get you now. The brother was odd, thanks to the press but also don't enquire about us or her, the police avoiding anything personal. All the general public have are a few filtered pics, a vague description, her age and a cctv sighting that hasn't even been released.
Media hinting about drugs and criminality.
It's definitely whiffy.
I wonder do they believe the kidnap scenario 🤔

Yeah, I get you now. The brother was odd, thanks to the press but also don't enquire about us or her, the police avoiding anything personal. All the general public have are a few filtered pics, a vague description, her age and a cctv sighting that hasn't even been released.
Media hinting about drugs and criminality.
It's definitely whiffy.
I wonder do they believe the kidnap scenario 🤔
Why would they kidnap her?

It’s a bizarre story…. Wonder if there are connections to the whole loyalist feud or this New Cross community IRA drug group.

but perhaps what someone said above they could be playing along like Natalie’s family. I wonder when it will be in court as they really held their nerve in the most challenging situation given it would have been allegedly obvious who was in the cctv.

Reactions: 2
Grifty I think all the drugs that come in here aren't segrated into prods and cafflicks, its one big crime syndicate with dub gangs involved too.
I think the paramilitary orgs are a cover for controlling areas so people can't speak out, but its all about drugs and money. You know yourself Adair etc were just gluebegs who liked killing people. I think ideology was light. Pretty sure he's still at it and the influencer daughter is shady as duck.

Grifty I think all the drugs that come in here aren't segrated into prods and cafflicks, its one big crime syndicate with dub gangs involved too.
I think the paramilitary orgs are a cover for controlling areas so people can't speak out, but its all about drugs and money. You know yourself Adair etc were just gluebegs who liked killing people. I think ideology was light. Pretty sure he's still at it and the influencer daughter is shady as duck.
Yeah totally. Sure look at the shroukries… they are hardly your true born prods lol.
I was actually on a flight to Spain about 15 years ago and they were at the airport check in same time, one of them had a young baby so at the scanner they were going overdrive at the mum and baby which was really sad but probably needed.

Yeah totally. Sure look at the shroukries… they are hardly your true born prods lol.
I was actually on a flight to Spain about 15 years ago and they were at the airport check in same time, one of them had a young baby so at the scanner they were going overdrive at the mum and baby which was really sad but probably needed.
Mind them! Did they get killed or are they still about?
NI is too small to have these sorts of drug problems we'll end up with ghettos and gang fighting. Police abso need to clean them out but for some reason they're not tackling it because of the paramilitary shite which probably only amounts to touts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.