Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still stuck in stalemate, public funds dwindling by the second, Donaldson still playing dumb, Michelle under the British thumb , where will it end 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Hahaha!
IMG_4619.jpeg
IMG_4620.jpeg

---
Pregablin in it’s tae 🤣🤣

---

IMG_4621.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah yes, classic. Violent man (19 previous convictions and 5 attacks on police officers) but definitely wants to be a woman and in a female prison if he's jailed. 🙄 Glad he's been called who he is, as he's clearly not trying to live as a woman.
---

Reactions: 9
Thought ye might like this.

Attachments

• Haha
I’m lying here crying hysterical. I don’t want to wake himself up but that’s the funniest thing. “It’s raining them, hallelujah “
You'll like this one. Headphones 🎧

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Also that story above about the ‘man’ with a gender identity disorder is clearly a woman going the other way.

Also that story above about the ‘man’ with a gender identity disorder is clearly a woman going the other way.
Ah, I didn't realise, so frustrating reading these stories and not being able to tell from what they say! I am downstairs now and on WiFi so can see the photo on the article which hadn't loaded on my phone earlier. Wonder then if that's why they've managed to avoid imprisonment until now despite having 19 convictions?

Ah, I didn't realise, so frustrating reading these stories and not being able to tell from what they say! I am downstairs now and on WiFi so can see the photo on the article which hadn't loaded on my phone earlier. Wonder then if that's why they've managed to avoid imprisonment until now despite having 19 convictions?
Jeez it’s bad times when we can’t tell the difference 😂 I’m sure that’s when the world’s going to end ( according to the book of revelations)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You know that stuff in the bible? Um why do the prods worship the royal family?

Doesn't surprise me, they've rolled in behind him. They'll have told themselves Nicola is an alcoholic and I'm certain Gallagher himself has said exactly the same. The message is clear fellas who can kick a ball are more important than allegations of domestic abuse the only thing that would have changed any of this is if Gallagher had killed his wife. But even then someone would have said he was a great guy.

Doesn't surprise me, they've rolled in behind him. They'll have told themselves Nicola is an alcoholic and I'm certain Gallagher himself has said exactly the same. The message is clear fellas who can kick a ball are more important than allegations of domestic abuse the only thing that would have changed any of this is if Gallagher had killed his wife. But even then someone would have said he was a great guy.
It is sad. Because she isn’t the perfect victim she gets ignored.

Reactions: 7
It is sad. Because she isn’t the perfect victim she gets ignored.
Do you know something it wouldn't matter if she was snow white. If she had no obvious to the eye issues he'd have said she was mentally unstable and that's the thing with victims of abuse they can often appear that way. The effects of gaslighting.
I look at this woman as a survivor now. I wasn't sure about her public post but I think she did the right thing.

Reactions: 8
Do you know something it wouldn't matter if she was snow white. If she had no obvious to the eye issues he'd have said she was mentally unstable and that's the thing with victims of abuse they can often appear that way. The effects of gaslighting.
I look at this woman as a survivor now. I wasn't sure about her public post but I think she did the right thing.
I think the fact that one of the other girls who was at the original incident at clones spoke out really spoke volumes.

I think the fact that one of the other girls who was at the original incident at clones spoke out really spoke volumes.
Absolutely. Nicola was lucky in a way that others had witnessed incidents. But if nobody had witnessed the abuse or Sheila hadn't come forward it would remain a he said she said situation.

Absolutely. Nicola was lucky in a way that others had witnessed incidents. But if nobody had witnessed the abuse or Sheila hadn't come forward it would remain a he said she said situation.
What’s your thoughts on the ulster rugby trial?

What’s your thoughts on the ulster rugby trial?
I don't have an opinion because I didn't follow it.
I did hear there was a culture of treating women like dirt. What's yours?
My lot are at the Ulster final today 🙈 I'm going to pig out.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.