Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drugs don’t make people talk about committing violence.
I'm not defending him at all because drugs shouldn't be used as an excuse and I do think he is a completely evil bast regardless of drugs going by what I've heard - but drugs can make people do and say all kinds of things. I have been in the company of people on drugs who have talked about committing violence. Used to go to parties many years ago when in late teens/early twenties and it was actually scary what some people would come out with and say when on certain things. One guy actually went on to commit a crime resulting in someone else getting stabbed to death.
---
It’s him and another man who I think is the other man accused talking about what they would do to a body and describing himself as Jack the Ripper. Considering what they are alleged to have done to her, or at least he is, it’s absolutely vile. It’s hard to know when the video was filmed though
I thought it weird he was asking for his £100000 too.

Reactions: 3
I'm not defending him at all because drugs shouldn't be used as an excuse and I do think he is a completely evil bast regardless of drugs going by what I've heard - but drugs can make people do and say all kinds of things. I have been in the company of people on drugs who have talked about committing violence. Used to go to parties many years ago when in late teens/early twenties and it was actually scary what some people would come out with and say when on certain things. One guy actually went on to commit a crime resulting in someone else getting stabbed to death.
---

Yeah I didn’t understand that bit at all. It was hard to make out what they were saying in bits. Absolutely off their tits on something
Scumbags

Reactions: 2

So we finally have confirmation on what burnt down Primark
Hard to believe that was 5 years ago. Do you remember the video of the wee girls busking down near Burger King, singing ''we didn't start the fire'' and a woman walks past and says something to them - Primark burning away in the background 🙈 lol

• Haha
---

But that means it’s a part of who they are.

I used to take drugs and never thought about violence. Same when I was at parties. It was the people that were violent sober that were violent on drugs. But to be honest drugs seemed to level people out and make them less violent more than anything.

Now if you’re talking about meth or stuff like that then I’ve no knowledge about those types.
---
Drugs could definitely exacerbate violent tendencies in a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic though.
Yes, definitely.

Reactions: 3
But that means it’s a part of who they are.

I used to take drugs and never thought about violence. Same when I was at parties. It was the people that were violent sober that were violent on drugs. But to be honest drugs seemed to level people out and make them less violent more than anything.

Now if you’re talking about meth or stuff like that then I’ve no knowledge about those types.
---

Yes, definitely.
I get what you are saying but it isn't always the case,

I don't think the person I knew who stabbed someone was violent when sober. Not saying it isn't part of who they are, maybe they hid it well but all different types of drugs will affect people differently, especially over time. I don't know what happened to him tbh. He just completely changed. Maybe falling into the wrong crowd for too long and being totally influenced. This person was on a mixture of coke/ecstasy at the time also been drinking for about 3 days straight. Really felt for his family after it all because he wasn't that kinda guy and it was very surreal when it all came out. A cocktail of different drugs often is going to really mess with your head over time. I think his head just ended up totally gone but no sympathy because ultimately he took someone's life and for what.

100% though this scumbag they've charged will have been a violent person whilst sober, by all accounts a very dangerous, sick person.

Reactions: 1
From what I’ve read she was cut up and he ate her kidney?! Like is this actually real life?

It’s cases like this that make me think America have it right with the death penalty. Evil evil bleep.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
From what I’ve read she was cut up and he ate her kidney?! Like is this actually real life?

It’s cases like this that make me think America have it right with the death penalty. Evil evil bleep.
What?
Lord have mercy on Chloe.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

I've heard that cutting her up & frying/eating a bit of an organ because she was already cut open :( I really don't feel right even typing this because it makes me sick. There are a few other details too but don't want to post to cause more upset to anyone reading this. I still hope and pray none of it is true.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I get what you are saying but it isn't always the case,

I don't think the person I knew who stabbed someone was violent when sober. Not saying it isn't part of who they are, maybe they hid it well but all different types of drugs will affect people differently, especially over time. I don't know what happened to him tbh. He just completely changed. Maybe falling into the wrong crowd for too long and being totally influenced. This person was on a mixture of coke/ecstasy at the time also been drinking for about 3 days straight. Really felt for his family after it all because he wasn't that kinda guy and it was very surreal when it all came out. A cocktail of different drugs often is going to really mess with your head over time. I think his head just ended up totally gone but no sympathy because ultimately he took someone's life and for what.

100% though this scumbag they've charged will have been a violent person whilst sober, by all accounts a very dangerous, sick person.
Yeah depending on the drug it can send you mad same with some drinks, Gin is a well known agitator for some people.

Yeah depending on the drug it can send you mad same with some drinks, Gin is a well known agitator for some people.
I've heard that about gin. My uncle used to get very aggressive on vodka. He was like two different people. it was only ever vodka that triggered him.

I've heard that about gin. My uncle used to get very aggressive on vodka. He was like two different people. it was only ever vodka that triggered him.
My brother would’ve fought with his shadow on Gin and vodka, mix that with a cocktail of dirty drugs and anything could happen.
---
It was two students that were killed along with another person the worlds gone mad,echoes of the French attack where it was calmly carried out.

• Sad
Jesus Christ. I was told they had put her in the bins and then heard about a video where someone is making noise in the background with “she’ll not feel it anyway” being said but I just assumed that was hateful rumours. Is that the video yous have mentioned? I can only hope that she had already passed before any of that happened 🥺

Absolute evil, sounds like something that happens in America not our wee country

• Sad
Jesus that’s awful! I love true crime it’s a real passion of mine and not in a gory hunting way, I just find the human psyche fascinating and what makes people tick and do the things they do but as someone above said it hits hard when it’s close to home.

Reactions: 5
Jesus that’s awful! I love true crime it’s a real passion of mine and not in a gory hunting way, I just find the human psyche fascinating and what makes people tick and do the things they do but as someone above said it hits hard when it’s close to home.
Me too, I’m really interested in criminology but it’s a different story as you say. I hope lots turn out at the vigil, I’m hoping to go but I’m not entirely sure where the park is

My other thoughts are if they did do those awful things to her body, that’s not an easy clean up and probably would have been quite evident if the police were in the house that a serious crime was committed. How did they not find her for so long?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.