Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I'm not sure, it was probably more than 10 years ago? I'm beginning to think these types are more than capable of "grooming" professionals and its more common than I thought. Did it ring a bell with you?
Swear to god if these guys don't play football I'm going to be super annoyed.
Oh. I thought you were talking about a more recent case. One that is very public and will be high profile when the case happens. An example where it appeared that the psni were doing nothing at first but then they played a blinder.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
The other guy has been charged with concealing evidence but if the rumours are try Christ knows what that evidence is. I don’t know if it’s both of them in the video, it’s definitely him and he’s talking to someone else about doing something to a body and it has a happy birthday filter on it. My friend sent it to me and tbh I’m not watching it again to see who the other person is because it makes me feel sick
---

He needs put away for a very very long time
Apparently, it's both of them in the video but I can only really recognize one of them (the main suspect) because the video is focused on him mainly. they're absolutely out of it. Like literally on another planet as if they've been on it for days, the state of them. A lad I went to school with still parties like that, takes everything going and posts pics on social media - he is a vile wee tramp but some of the pics of him when he is wrecked to death look absolutely nothing like him when he is having a very rare sober day.

I haven't really seen any pics of the other guy who was charged with concealing evidence. Just one I think on fb so its hard to tell if it is him in the video as you only really see him for maybe 2 seconds.

timemoveson

Chatty Member
Is the property vacant?
If not, you could check on the person and make sure they're OK. You can disable the alarm on prepaid meters quite easily, have done it a few times.
I'm not entirely sure because I'm in a cul-de-sac development and the sound is coming from a house a good bit away, but I can still hear it. I suspected it to be just north of me but it seems to be just south (and down a sort of lane of houses). I have asked in a local group to see if there were any neighbours but no replies as of yet

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I’ve entered the Omaze house draw as it is fully legit and aligned with well known charities like Marie curie etc. I wouldn’t enter a fb one myself.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I know this sort of stuff goes on but then you see a video like that and think jesus christ. I live in south Belfast so we are always in and out of taxi's when going for a drink, to think could be getting into a taxi with a balloon like that and him driving round with a gun.

Yeah apparently collects money for The East Belfast UVF they're saying on twitter. mental, the young fella looks petrified :( Hate this kinda shite.

I'm away to the pub for a drink as its gorgeous weather, will avoid the taxi's today 👀
Are value cabs ok?

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Well apparently that’s why him and Ruth got the boot. Because they made it known they thought it should be investigated? Then Rylan left too as he’s close to Ruth. I’m actually surprised he’s calling ITV out when Ruth very much still works for them, that could make life difficult for her. Ruth’s paying the bills Eamon 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
But then if they try to do anything to her she can take them to a tribunal.
---
Aaaaaannnddd now look what's coming out Kevin Lygo runs a fostering agency.
Who is Kevin lygo?

Also I can’t remember if this was discussed but Donna trainer’s case is in court next week. Should be interesting

Last edited:

BigMavis

VIP Member
Is Doherty from the special mince dynasty?
---
Awww girls the wee bitches have been twisting nipples. No call like.

Last edited:

Moaning myrtle

Wondering if anybody could help me out?,being a major novice driving to Belfast this wkend with the teenagers for belsonic and honestly my anxiety is through the roof at the thought of driving in it😅😅 is there anywhere handy to park that's not wile far away from the concert and handy to get back out and up the road to derry again thank yous xx